• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

arinice88

Jan 20, 2019
Heya man, there's !

Jace will be in the tent around night time!

Yeap! The as of v0.16 there will be something for Elaine and Lena!

No endings are in it yet, but there will be soon!

Yeah, removing the time limit seems to be a very real possibility now.

You can't quite "break" them yet, but it's slowly being added now! The first step is now in v0.16 for Elaine and Lena!

As for replying! That's a nice way of putting it haha.

v0.16 ?? hahaha im waiting that
btw thank for your hardwork

Reactions: moehell50

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
OK best game ive played that really keeps me coming back to it lol but seriously ive got just a teeny request slash complaint (not really much of a score breaker just a cosmetic critic lol) I get most games on here are interesting by that I mean fetishes that go into detail like the pregnancy/impregnation one, but is there anything your artist can do to show its form? like not going the whole 9 months ( tht might be like hardcore tasking to be making a fetish lol) but step by step ingame time like every maybe 2 or 3 weeks its progressed on her... I love this game but if the art or animations look like "instant noodles" its kinda breaking the fetish vibe... I mean some real world mechanic to pregnancy would make it unique and maybe even more enjoyable. and internal view or "cross section" of it might just give me a 100 percent insta like forever but hey just saying its pretty damn good still lol

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
Room 5: (Final Core) This will be the core of her personality, you will be given a choice, you can either keep her personality, or make her a mindless shell.
Bleh, 4 more rooms before I can make Elaine a puppet. I must say though, now that the raodmap (or future plans) are released, I was expecting more pet or robot play scenes; ie: shower/mannequin/maid/cosplay.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
v0.16 ?? hahaha im waiting that
btw thank for your hardwork
It'll be coming this weekned! Not too happy with it at the moment, I'll be reworking the mind room in v0.17, so just let me know if there's anything that you think can be improved yeah!

Pregnancy tag added
Patreon update.

AHHHHHHHH SO CLOSE!!
Very close indeed XD

me and my friend ( I made 5 of my friends be addict for this game :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: ) waiting for public :giggle::giggle::giggle:
did public version already release ???
It'll be here this weekend haha. Hope you all will like it!

OK best game ive played that really keeps me coming back to it lol but seriously ive got just a teeny request slash complaint (not really much of a score breaker just a cosmetic critic lol) I get most games on here are interesting by that I mean fetishes that go into detail like the pregnancy/impregnation one, but is there anything your artist can do to show its form? like not going the whole 9 months ( tht might be like hardcore tasking to be making a fetish lol) but step by step ingame time like every maybe 2 or 3 weeks its progressed on her... I love this game but if the art or animations look like "instant noodles" its kinda breaking the fetish vibe... I mean some real world mechanic to pregnancy would make it unique and maybe even more enjoyable. and internal view or "cross section" of it might just give me a 100 percent insta like forever but hey just saying its pretty damn good still lol
Oh that XD We actually discussed it before, there isn't really a plan to do a step by step thing cause it'll be unlikely that the players will be playing for 300 days or something, the game wasn't really meant to last that long. The plan is generally:
1) The pregnancy flag will trigger after specific conditions are met.
2) A cut scene will play to hint and basically notify the player that the girl is pregnant.
3) After the ending, the will be a epilogue showing what happened to the girls, who got pregnant, whose kid is it etc.
4) There'll then be a scene that plays out if you got the harem ending, and if they are pregnant it'll be reflected.

Bleh, 4 more rooms before I can make Elaine a puppet. I must say though, now that the raodmap (or future plans) are released, I was expecting more pet or robot play scenes; ie: shower/mannequin/maid/cosplay.
Hmmm, it might be possible to add more scenes if people are interested, shower scenes are kinda planned, the main problem is just that I'm not sure about the demand for scenes like that.

Sorry about the late replies guys, hopefully things get back to normal next week. Thanks a lot for the ratings as well guys! Makes me happy to see you guys rate the game as so! I'll try my best to improve the quality!

Reactions: Fireboyo01

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
cool then its solid for me then :) I know there is a time ingame like majora time ex. do this this and this in 4 days, but yeah its really good I have it on mobile its great and hope to see more lol

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Playing for a year in game probably wouldn't be much of a stretch with the way things are going. Just getting all the main girls to level 3 took me 40 days with 10 days remaining to play with each of their heads and let's not forget the side cast to play with.

Likely time sinks: More fetish outfits, Fetish play, Events for the girls outside their heads, Events for the side cast, School events (Grades and other activities), Holiday events (Elaine and Lena haven't been done yet), Seasonal Events, With all the gathering could add cooking (Use Berries to make wine then get the girls drunk etc), Brothel events, Some additional side quests, The back story of G, The story of Elaine's husband that never visits or writes (Side thing, does Little Eden have Postal?), The INN, and if you are going for the token bad ending were the player wasted their days doing nothing maybe some side goal (work to buy something big/plan the escape from Little Eden/be the ace student)

Even if most of the above is silly the current game content along with what's actually planned for the future makes the 50 day challenge seem far fetched

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Playing for a year in game probably wouldn't be much of a stretch with the way things are going. Just getting all the main girls to level 3 took me 40 days with 10 days remaining to play with each of their heads and let's not forget the side cast to play with.

Likely time sinks: More fetish outfits, Fetish play, Events for the girls outside their heads, Events for the side cast, School events (Grades and other activities), Holiday events (Elaine and Lena haven't been done yet), Seasonal Events, With all the gathering could add cooking (Use Berries to make wine then get the girls drunk etc), Brothel events, Some additional side quests, The back story of G, The story of Elaine's husband that never visits or writes (Side thing, does Little Eden have Postal?), The INN, and if you are going for the token bad ending were the player wasted their days doing nothing maybe some side goal (work to buy something big/plan the escape from Little Eden/be the ace student)

Even if most of the above is silly the current game content along with what's actually planned for the future makes the 50 day challenge seem far fetched
Yeah i agree but hopefully smiling dog knew this and has an idea of what and how long the game will be once its completed... i mean yeah the harem route would take 50 days plus some and then youd have to manage whats left over to do...l think maybe it will be expanded to what 150 days? Or close to it smiling dog? Its got loads of content with little ingame time to do it in if your sticking with 50 days but its not going to stay at 50 with more content coming in right? Still though its freaking good and like i said its greater than most games that in its contents are on par with STS and MM which both are doing well and hopefully SoL gets its updates quicker soon... and that says alot since this game is new and summertime is still pumping out updates this game is definitely going to be the best rpgm than every other one. That and yeah its rpgm and that says tons lol

arinice88

Jan 20, 2019
It'll be coming this weekned! Not too happy with it at the moment, I'll be reworking the mind room in v0.17, so just let me know if there's anything that you think can be improved yeah!

Very close indeed XD

It'll be here this weekend haha. Hope you all will like it!

Oh that XD We actually discussed it before, there isn't really a plan to do a step by step thing cause it'll be unlikely that the players will be playing for 300 days or something, the game wasn't really meant to last that long. The plan is generally:
1) The pregnancy flag will trigger after specific conditions are met.
2) A cut scene will play to hint and basically notify the player that the girl is pregnant.
3) After the ending, the will be a epilogue showing what happened to the girls, who got pregnant, whose kid is it etc.
4) There'll then be a scene that plays out if you got the harem ending, and if they are pregnant it'll be reflected.

Hmmm, it might be possible to add more scenes if people are interested, shower scenes are kinda planned, the main problem is just that I'm not sure about the demand for scenes like that.

Sorry about the late replies guys, hopefully things get back to normal next week. Thanks a lot for the ratings as well guys! Makes me happy to see you guys rate the game as so! I'll try my best to improve the quality!
yeahhhh, love you bro
BTW, thanks for your hard work

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

I see, hmmm, we'll have to see how it goes, but what you say does make sense. However there is still the issue of the kids after 1 year. Regardless, I'll see what I can cook up!

Yeah i agree but hopefully smiling dog knew this and has an idea of what and how long the game will be once its completed... i mean yeah the harem route would take 50 days plus some and then youd have to manage whats left over to do...l think maybe it will be expanded to what 150 days? Or close to it smiling dog? Its got loads of content with little ingame time to do it in if your sticking with 50 days but its not going to stay at 50 with more content coming in right? Still though its freaking good and like i said its greater than most games that in its contents are on par with STS and MM which both are doing well and hopefully SoL gets its updates quicker soon... and that says alot since this game is new and summertime is still pumping out updates this game is definitely going to be the best rpgm than every other one. That and yeah its rpgm and that says tons lol
Not sure what MM and SoL stands for haha, but thanks, I could definitely expand the days or even remove it outright, I'll probably have some modes set up. I'm currently going to change the way the character portraits are displayed, it should allow for more customization after I'm done!
Could someone post the changelog?
I have the changelog updated in the original post, hopefully it helps!

yeahhhh, love you bro
BTW, thanks for your hard work
Image seems to be busy at the moment, but you guys can get the public release and change-log

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
mythic manor=mm
school of lust= SoL ( even though its 3 stars im afraid certain events were the cause but in honesty its a 4 star out of five since much quality and effort is being put into it in my opinion.)
I forgot summertime saga ( yeah I know its right up there in most liked games too lol) but that is a game we could agree is probably most worked on and quality and content loaded so yeah lol. much love to these games and cant wait to play them in full game complete run when finished :)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Looks like the clean up process for Rika meeting Kay is malfunctioning

Map: School Body
EV012 - Page 6 - Change Switch from 0001 to 0985
Since it's set to Autorun it never breaks the loop thus locking the player
Also not sure if it's intended but Rika and Jace's meeting will play immediately after this.

Saved right after those events had finished playing out

Reactions: nikitos98

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Darn, is gonna be a long wait before the whole room became available. Somehow I still wish it is possible to have 1 girl with all room accessible.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes