4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

arinice88

Jan 20, 2019
I feed her 3 times and that guy just goes fucking sleeping. There is nothing I can do. I even reset everything by planning with the book, talked to G again, bought aphro. again, I feed her starting from the morning and then he goes sleeping and nothing gets triggered. What a retarded game, deleted.
1 Day we have 4 time dude ( morning, afternoon, evening, and night ) you must start at morning, and you must bring 4 apro not 3, i hope this will helping you, or you can use it

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Question. Is the route where Gwen helps you get the next level of control over sister not implemented yet in the game? Just asking cause I can't trigger the help route.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Kay's and Jace Valentines day event starts in the school classroom, then continues to the shop, and ends at Kay's home.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Question. Is the route where Gwen helps you get the next level of control over sister not implemented yet in the game? Just asking cause I can't trigger the help route.
You have to get Gwen to level 2 (The sex one) first. After that, you're suppose to select it at the planning stage (aka from the book), then talk to her to before talking to Rika.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Kay's and Jace Valentines day event starts in the school classroom, then continues to the shop, and ends at Kay's home.
Is this another random trigger that has a chance to occur every day, so keep reloading or going there the next day till it triggers.
or is there some kind of perquisite to it?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Pretty sure you get one shot with Sarah when you are playing in the forest (getting Kay to Level 2). If you played tag with Sarah around 5 times beforehand she will drink some of your juice which you can spike with serum.

Don't think she stars in any events as of yet or if it's possible to recruit her after Kay get's to Level 2.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I feed her 3 times and that guy just goes fucking sleeping. There is nothing I can do. I even reset everything by planning with the book, talked to G again, bought aphro. again, I feed her starting from the morning and then he goes sleeping and nothing gets triggered. What a retarded game, deleted.
Heya man, did you give her the aphro in the morning? Or the in the afternoon?

You'll need to do it at the beginning of the quest! But if that doesn't work do let me know! I'll take a closer look at it!

In the change log
-Kay's and Jace Valentines day event added

was mentioned, but how to unlock this?
Heya man! It's the third interaction between Kay and Jace. You can see the start for it in the classroom. It triggers random, and the probability of it appearing is re-rolled everytime you start a new day! (i.e. sleep at night and wake up in the morning.) Let me know if you have problems find it yeah!

You have to get Gwen to level 2 (The sex one) first. After that, you're suppose to select it at the planning stage (aka from the book), then talk to her to before talking to Rika.
Thanks for replying!

how do i control sarah?
Pretty sure you get one shot with Sarah when you are playing in the forest (getting Kay to Level 2). If you played tag with Sarah around 5 times beforehand she will drink some of your juice which you can spike with serum.

Don't think she stars in any events as of yet or if it's possible to recruit her after Kay get's to Level 2.
Yeap, like masterdargonson said, you'll get a chance to control her during Kay's level 2 event. You'll need to gain her trust by playing with her for a few times before the event! Do let me know if you have problems with it!

Reactions: Ares02

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Here is my save. All girls are level 3, lots of Glibs, new mind room done for Elaine & Lena, Lena is already in the party at night in Elaine's room so just ask her for sex, and I never finished the tent quest so I think you have to talk with the mayor to continue that.

Might have to save something to slot 1 before you copy this into the save folder first.
can someone please upload a completed save from last update no NTR
Heya man, I think masterdragonson already post a save file with what you wanted!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Damm I see, I would give you mine, but it would bug out your whole game and it also has bang tent content.
is there any possibility that you can connect the saves to app data? cause right now if it was and it naturally carried over i wouldnt really be having the issue of possibly starting over

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes