4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very beautiful art, Congratulations De. One question ... Why does Kay 's blow job have animation? And anal sex is not being counted.

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Got small bug with rika lv2, when i click to the table, Bean say ".... running this much really did a number on me.". It should end there, but Rika still say "Alright, if you can reach ..." after that.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
For me, the game seems to be trying to save in the application support folder in the library folder. Although the game for what ever reason did not automatically create a "Nano-Control" folder so i had to do it manually. After that I changed a menu option for the game and it auto-made a save folder and to that I moved my old save files. Works fine for me now.
Thanks for answering, I'm really stumped when it comes to how mac works, I never owned or used one before.

Thanks - made that folder and a save folder within it to which I transferred my old saves and Presto! everything works! Thanks!
Sorry I couldn't be much help...

Always nice to see a game dev interacting and taking community feedback but i honestly may not be much help. I honestly said what was on my mind as the game is alright in its current state and i would have to see more to truly get proper based suggestions.
What i can say for now is:

1. I kind of feel that it is a little bit too easy to gain the coin you need to get everything currently(Total cost of what is needed is around 8-8.5k). The massive area with all the resources seems like a placeholder more than a feature mainly because you can collect resources there every day, Due to this, the player can easily get nearly a thousand a day from that one screen alone which seems a bit much. The other gripe i have with the area is the wood stump which as far as i am aware is the only one in the game, meaning despite me not wanting to go there, i still have to for wood or i have to buy it. When i say the total cost, this is the total cost estimate for the 6 aphrodisiacs, 3 inhibitors, 4 juice, 1 bread, the 6 outfits and chrismas outfits and 5 fishing cages alongside 6 of each toy, one for each girl of each type.

2. The fishing cage seems a bit ambiguous, not sure how it works myself but sometimes it could be broken before catching anything making the initial investment of 150 seem wasteful but on the other hand sometimes it can last the entire game(for me, 30+days and multiple monarchs from 1 cage). It seems that it should get a few balances/changes to seem a bit more stable. The bait with it also seems to never run out. You either catch a fish or it breaks.

3. My only gripe with the mind control of the characters at the moment is the value for tier 2, at the moment it is 50xp/80xp/125xp but why? Tier 0 actions give 10xp which means 5 actions for tier 1, tier 1 actions give 15 which means you need 7 for tier 2 and then tier 2 actions give 25xp which means you need 5 actions again. Why? Admittedly minor but kind of annoying that after 5 actions,it goes up to 7(with one being that you need 5xp) and then goes back down to 5.

4. Finally my only other gripe with the h content at this stage is that it works intermittently, sometimes the animations with work and play out and sometimes they will be like nah son and just stop animating half way through. Other times it just wont play at all and will be a still image.

Hope this feedback can help you out but in the game's early state, i want to see how it pans out a bit more before i make suggestions that can truly be considered seriously rather than these minor gripes or balance issues.
I see, I see!
1)Yeah, I didn't want to make it too grindy, didn't want money to get in the way of enjoying the game, I wanted it to be more of a process where you either pimp the girls out to get money, or harvest materials and sell them. Making it too difficult would kinda make it a situation where the players feel "forced" to pimp their girls out in order to proceed, and I didn't want to be like some devs where they go "either do this thing you may not want to do or spend 3 hours grinding money".

2)Oh that haha, I made that system for fun so I never really balance it out properly. I'll try to update it sometime soon if it makes the game better!

3)The exp was a bit of a post development thing, you needed way more exp back in the day, and it took quite a few times to level up. I basically cut the value in half and +10 or something. Didn't realise that it was uneven after being cut.

4)Oh yeah, that was also a mid-development blunder. The original plan was to have animated scenes for everyone, the cost was pretty high for it to get animated consistently, it was also really troublesome to get animation into RPG Maker, and it turned out that most people didn't really care about the scenes being animated, especially at that level. So the idea was dropped halfway and I used the money to get more scenes and art instead. It also seemed like a waste to remove the animations, so yeah... we kinda ended up here.

I'll try to fix some of the problems you mentioned! Do let me know if you have anymore feedback or suggestions yeah!

Rika need's to be in the tent she is the last one. And is all the anal screen did.
You're gonna be happy with the next update haha.

Very beautiful art, Congratulations De. One question ... Why does Kay 's blow job have animation? And anal sex is not being counted.
Oh, the animation thing was an experiment, but it was pretty expensive, difficult to implement and the results weren't really good. No one really seemed to care too much about it either, so I decided to use the resources from the patrons to get more scenes instead!
What do you mean by anal sex is not being counted btw? The numbers on the status bar aren't updating?

Got small bug with rika lv2, when i click to the table, Bean say ".... running this much really did a number on me.". It should end there, but Rika still say "Alright, if you can reach ..." after that.
Oh! I see, I'll take a look at it and try to fix it! Thanks for letting me know!

Sorry about the late reply, the new outfit system and re-working the mind room took up a lot of time. As per usual, just let me know if there are any more problems yeah!

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for answering, I'm really stumped when it comes to how mac works, I never owned or used one before.

Sorry I couldn't be much help...

I see, I see!
1)Yeah, I didn't want to make it too grindy, didn't want money to get in the way of enjoying the game, I wanted it to be more of a process where you either pimp the girls out to get money, or harvest materials and sell them. Making it too difficult would kinda make it a situation where the players feel "forced" to pimp their girls out in order to proceed, and I didn't want to be like some devs where they go "either do this thing you may not want to do or spend 3 hours grinding money".

2)Oh that haha, I made that system for fun so I never really balance it out properly. I'll try to update it sometime soon if it makes the game better!

3)The exp was a bit of a post development thing, you needed way more exp back in the day, and it took quite a few times to level up. I basically cut the value in half and +10 or something. Didn't realise that it was uneven after being cut.

4)Oh yeah, that was also a mid-development blunder. The original plan was to have animated scenes for everyone, the cost was pretty high for it to get animated consistently, it was also really troublesome to get animation into RPG Maker, and it turned out that most people didn't really care about the scenes being animated, especially at that level. So the idea was dropped halfway and I used the money to get more scenes and art instead. It also seemed like a waste to remove the animations, so yeah... we kinda ended up here.

I'll try to fix some of the problems you mentioned! Do let me know if you have anymore feedback or suggestions yeah!

You're gonna be happy with the next update haha.

Oh, the animation thing was an experiment, but it was pretty expensive, difficult to implement and the results weren't really good. No one really seemed to care too much about it either, so I decided to use the resources from the patrons to get more scenes instead!
What do you mean by anal sex is not being counted btw? The numbers on the status bar aren't updating?

Oh! I see, I'll take a look at it and try to fix it! Thanks for letting me know!

Sorry about the late reply, the new outfit system and re-working the mind room took up a lot of time. As per usual, just let me know if there are any more problems yeah!
Exactly, the numbers in the status bar are not updating.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Hahaha its great to see a dev be honest and admit to blunders where they happen, didnt expect them to be blunders and thought they were just bugs but hey i dont mind, at least i know now. As for animations, i think more people care about them in higher tier projects or more ambitious ones. For example, how much better would roundscape adorevia be with full animations?. Not saying this isnt ambitious, just it doesn't seem like it needs animations.

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Another small bug, when i control Kay folow me to the shop, event Kay x Jace still happened, so i see 2 Kay in this scene
Also a bug when i changed Gwen outfit and meet her at school, in the dialoge "hello..." her outfit turn back to normal

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To get into the girls mind room they need to be level 3.
So far only Elaine and Lena have 1 room that can be opened.
That room is on the far left side wall (not the three doors on top).
The current requirement is their exp needs to be over 100 (125 just is easier since you can sleep with her 5 times to make that)
Tip: Once you enter a girls room do yourself a favor and Save! Cuts back on the grind if you want to play around with the choices as there is a 50 exp penalty for each time you fail.
Tip 2: Keep in mind that these rooms are being reworked.
Actually, I just tried it a second ago, using your post as a guide on how to unlock the first room, and exactly 100 also works, just make sure to get all the answers right and save right before entering her mind or you get to grind out half the necessary experience per fail.

Reactions: masterdragonson

marthal

May 12, 2017
I'm stuck with elaine, uprage nano lvl 2 i need to give aphrodisiac morning, afternoon, evening and talk with her at night but i can't find her at afternoon ,I can not find it anywhere please help

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I'm stuck with elaine, uprage nano lvl 2 i need to give aphrodisiac morning, afternoon, evening and talk with her at night but i can't find her at afternoon ,I can not find it anywhere please help
She can be in 3 places: House, Plaza/Square(Left map, eg where you get the tailor quest), or store.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Exactly, the numbers in the status bar are not updating.
It should be fixed in the next update now! Thanks for letting me know!

Hahaha its great to see a dev be honest and admit to blunders where they happen, didnt expect them to be blunders and thought they were just bugs but hey i dont mind, at least i know now. As for animations, i think more people care about them in higher tier projects or more ambitious ones. For example, how much better would roundscape adorevia be with full animations?. Not saying this isnt ambitious, just it doesn't seem like it needs animations.
Yeah, probably haha, but the next project would have animations though, it should be pretty cool. (Hopefully at least haha)

Another small bug, when i control Kay folow me to the shop, event Kay x Jace still happened, so i see 2 Kay in this scene
Also a bug when i changed Gwen outfit and meet her at school, in the dialoge "hello..." her outfit turn back to normal
The bug should be fixed now!

Actually, I just tried it a second ago, using your post as a guide on how to unlock the first room, and exactly 100 also works, just make sure to get all the answers right and save right before entering her mind or you get to grind out half the necessary experience per fail.
I updated the mind room, it should be a much more pleasant experience now! Do look out for it in the next update!

is there a pregnancy feature yet?
The stats that affect pregnancy are added in the game! The art isn't don't yet though.

i have -1 day left this is normal?
Yeap, unfortunately at this stage it's normal.

She can be in 3 places: House, Plaza/Square(Left map, eg where you get the tailor quest), or store.
As Yamemai mentioned, she should be at the locations he mentioned!

Thanks masterdragon and Yamemai for answering as per usual! Let me know if you guys have anymore questions yeah!

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Found this bug where I managed to get the Gwen scene where Rika walks away instead of barging in,yet during Rika's mind scene it shows the latter scene. It seems to be caused by the Scene with Rika were Gwen helps out with the pudding.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Found this bug where I managed to get the Gwen scene where Rika walks away instead of barging in,yet during Rika's mind scene it shows the latter scene. It seems to be caused by the Scene with Rika were Gwen helps out with the pudding.
Oh, that's kinda intentional, the flash backs/ mind scenes always show the "best case scenario" for the events, basically it'll always give the event with the most interactions!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It should be fixed in the next update now! Thanks for letting me know!

Yeah, probably haha, but the next project would have animations though, it should be pretty cool. (Hopefully at least haha)

The bug should be fixed now!

I updated the mind room, it should be a much more pleasant experience now! Do look out for it in the next update!

The stats that affect pregnancy are added in the game! The art isn't don't yet though.

Yeap, unfortunately at this stage it's normal.

As Yamemai mentioned, she should be at the locations he mentioned!

Thanks masterdragon and Yamemai for answering as per usual! Let me know if you guys have anymore questions yeah!
Definitely looking forward to what will be unlocked in the first rooms for the characters that don't yet have mind room content and what the rooms after that will unlock for everyone.

otraos

Apr 5, 2018
Will Jace's scene in the tent ever be changed if you never ask the mayor about the tent?
I don't activate that part, but the scene still plays like it is activated.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Will Jace's scene in the tent ever be changed if you never ask the mayor about the tent?
I don't activate that part, but the scene still plays like it is activated.
That slipped my mind to be honest, I'll try to get an alternative for it when I can!

will .17b be coming soon?
v0.17b is already up on Patreon for Patrons if that's what you mean, the public version should be up on the 19th-20th depending on where you live.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
That slipped my mind to be honest, I'll try to get an alternative for it when I can!

v0.17b is already up on Patreon for Patrons if that's what you mean, the public version should be up on the 19th-20th depending on where you live.
oh cool thx :)

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes