4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
is there any possibility that you can connect the saves to app data? cause right now if it was and it naturally carried over i wouldnt really be having the issue of possibly starting over
I see, I could, but the original intent of not using app data in the first place was to allow players to be able to manage their save files easier. Cause I thought that putting the files in plain view would allow players to put their files somewhere easily. I'll make a poll on the Patreon to see what's the general consensus, if more players want the game to be saved internally I'll make the necessary changes!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I see, I could, but the original intent of not using app data in the first place was to allow players to be able to manage their save files easier. Cause I thought that putting the files in plain view would allow players to put their files somewhere easily. I'll make a poll on the Patreon to see what's the general consensus, if more players want the game to be saved internally I'll make the necessary changes!
hmm i know that some games have both i am no dev and have no idea if this kind of thing works on RPGM but just a thought

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
is there any possibility that you can connect the saves to app data? cause right now if it was and it naturally carried over i wouldnt really be having the issue of possibly starting over
For MV saves, you have to basically throw the whole save folder to the new folder, not just one of the saves like earlier ones.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
For MV saves, you have to basically throw the whole save folder to the new folder, not just one of the saves like earlier ones.
this is an issue with my external hard drive corrupting not me not knowing how to work saves

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well I got an old save a bit before when I was deciding what to do with Kat (Her quest is done just have to talk to Larry, if you don't want NTR then say you gave up else he will take the girl)

Mostly same as last one except:
You have to get Elaine & Lena EXP up to do their mind room. Min is like 105 if you want to make them do gardening else 125 to just bang them ready with the last sex scene they had.
Kay & Jace Valentines Day event not started so be cool and go to school for that.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
took me quite some resets (probably just unlucky), but had the valentine event trigger.

i did notice there was a small typo with Kay's mother when you talk to her, the word Kitchen is misspelled very minor. But thought i post it here anyway

after getting the chocolates is there anything else?
since they're key items, just asking since i didn't see to find something beyond it

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Not the best but nowhere near the worst mind cont/corruption game ive played but hot damn did it take me a few tries w/o the walkthrough. Got really stupid fishing rng tho, 1 cage lasted 30+ days and gave me 7 monarchs overall

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
hmm i know that some games have both i am no dev and have no idea if this kind of thing works on RPGM but just a thought
I will see what I can do!

I see; apologies for assuming.
Well I got an old save a bit before when I was deciding what to do with Kat (Her quest is done just have to talk to Larry, if you don't want NTR then say you gave up else he will take the girl)

Mostly same as last one except:
You have to get Elaine & Lena EXP up to do their mind room. Min is like 105 if you want to make them do gardening else 125 to just bang them ready with the last sex scene they had.
Kay & Jace Valentines Day event not started so be cool and go to school for that.
Thanks for trying to help out guys!

took me quite some resets (probably just unlucky), but had the valentine event trigger.

i did notice there was a small typo with Kay's mother when you talk to her, the word Kitchen is misspelled very minor. But thought i post it here anyway

after getting the chocolates is there anything else?
since they're key items, just asking since i didn't see to find something beyond it
That's pretty much it, mostly just a scene added in for lore so you can get to know the characters better!

Not the best but nowhere near the worst mind cont/corruption game ive played but hot damn did it take me a few tries w/o the walkthrough. Got really stupid fishing rng tho, 1 cage lasted 30+ days and gave me 7 monarchs overall
I see, would you have some advice on how to make the game better? I'm always open to suggestions and feedback!

god bless save editors
Indeed XD. Just an FYI, there's also an in game cheat menu if you ever need it!

On a side note guys! Have some really exciting news to share! The game is close to making 4 figures a month! Not especially impressive compared to other games, but it's something haha. To thank you guys, especially the Patrons for your support, I'm gonna add in a set of outfits for the main 6 girls in the game!

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
What's the best mind control/ corruption game in your opinion?

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
can someone help me with the door in everyone's mind room @@ i still dont know how to open them

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
can someone help me with the door in everyone's mind room @@ i still dont know how to open them
To get into the girls mind room they need to be level 3.
So far only Elaine and Lena have 1 room that can be opened.
That room is on the far left side wall (not the three doors on top).
The current requirement is their exp needs to be over 100 (125 just is easier since you can sleep with her 5 times to make that)
Tip: Once you enter a girls room do yourself a favor and Save! Cuts back on the grind if you want to play around with the choices as there is a 50 exp penalty for each time you fail.
Tip 2: Keep in mind that these rooms are being reworked.

Reactions: Reversedh

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
To get into the girls mind room they need to be level 3.
So far only Elaine and Lena have 1 room that can be opened.
That room is on the far left side wall (not the three doors on top).
The current requirement is their exp needs to be over 100 (125 just is easier since you can sleep with her 5 times to make that)
Tip: Once you enter a girls room do yourself a favor and Save! Cuts back on the grind if you want to play around with the choices as there is a 50 exp penalty for each time you fail.
Tip 2: Keep in mind that these rooms are being reworked.
thanks ^^

Reactions: masterdragonson

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I seem to be having an issue saving on the newest Mac version. It worked fine on the previous 0.15c but when launching 0.16b with my imported saves they don't show - and when I try to initiate a new save it doesn't do anything. Are Mac saves moved elsewhere than the game folder, and is there something I need to do to initiate a new first save to track down where they might be?

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
I seem to be having an issue saving on the newest Mac version. It worked fine on the previous 0.15c but when launching 0.16b with my imported saves they don't show - and when I try to initiate a new save it doesn't do anything. Are Mac saves moved elsewhere than the game folder, and is there something I need to do to initiate a new first save to track down where they might be?
For me, the game seems to be trying to save in the application support folder in the library folder. Although the game for what ever reason did not automatically create a "Nano-Control" folder so i had to do it manually. After that I changed a menu option for the game and it auto-made a save folder and to that I moved my old save files. Works fine for me now.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
For me, the game seems to be trying to save in the application support folder in the library folder. Although the game for what ever reason did not automatically create a "Nano-Control" folder so i had to do it manually. After that I changed a menu option for the game and it auto-made a save folder and to that I moved my old save files. Works fine for me now.
Thanks - made that folder and a save folder within it to which I transferred my old saves and Presto! everything works! Thanks!

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
What's the best mind control/ corruption game in your opinion?
In my opinion one of the best games i played that was mind control was The nobles report - Hypnosis Aristocrat, fairly short rpg with the main theme being hypnotizing a mother and daughter noble to get revenge for kicking you out of the house and attempting to assassinate you. No animations mind unlike this but it was a fairly high quality game all the same. There were also sub hypnosis targets that required different levels of hypnosis that you unlocked throughout the game.
As for best corruption game that one is and still remains corruption of champions, while not a big fan of text based games, it is the only one other than TLS that i play. A close second would be the other game by those people Trials in Tainted Space.

Reactions: jimdandy

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
I see, would you have some advice on how to make the game better? I'm always open to suggestions and feedback!
Always nice to see a game dev interacting and taking community feedback but i honestly may not be much help. I honestly said what was on my mind as the game is alright in its current state and i would have to see more to truly get proper based suggestions.
What i can say for now is:

1. I kind of feel that it is a little bit too easy to gain the coin you need to get everything currently(Total cost of what is needed is around 8-8.5k). The massive area with all the resources seems like a placeholder more than a feature mainly because you can collect resources there every day, Due to this, the player can easily get nearly a thousand a day from that one screen alone which seems a bit much. The other gripe i have with the area is the wood stump which as far as i am aware is the only one in the game, meaning despite me not wanting to go there, i still have to for wood or i have to buy it. When i say the total cost, this is the total cost estimate for the 6 aphrodisiacs, 3 inhibitors, 4 juice, 1 bread, the 6 outfits and chrismas outfits and 5 fishing cages alongside 6 of each toy, one for each girl of each type.

2. The fishing cage seems a bit ambiguous, not sure how it works myself but sometimes it could be broken before catching anything making the initial investment of 150 seem wasteful but on the other hand sometimes it can last the entire game(for me, 30+days and multiple monarchs from 1 cage). It seems that it should get a few balances/changes to seem a bit more stable. The bait with it also seems to never run out. You either catch a fish or it breaks.

3. My only gripe with the mind control of the characters at the moment is the value for tier 2, at the moment it is 50xp/80xp/125xp but why? Tier 0 actions give 10xp which means 5 actions for tier 1, tier 1 actions give 15 which means you need 7 for tier 2 and then tier 2 actions give 25xp which means you need 5 actions again. Why? Admittedly minor but kind of annoying that after 5 actions,it goes up to 7(with one being that you need 5xp) and then goes back down to 5.

4. Finally my only other gripe with the h content at this stage is that it works intermittently, sometimes the animations with work and play out and sometimes they will be like nah son and just stop animating half way through. Other times it just wont play at all and will be a still image.

Hope this feedback can help you out but in the game's early state, i want to see how it pans out a bit more before i make suggestions that can truly be considered seriously rather than these minor gripes or balance issues.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes