4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
False positive or not, many AV programs report an infection.
When it's only one AV that report infection, I may consider putting an exception, but not there.
I'll pass.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Huh... So Antiy-AVL, Cylance, McAfee-GW-Edition, Rising, and Sophos ML reports a generic infection on the Nano-control.exe that is 1.52 MB from Nano-control v0.15c

however the old one that is just the generic RPG Maker MV Game.exe 44.5 MB with a changed icon reports fine

yet I'm not sure which version this file was changed as I usually just replace the www folder on updates

Well since this is an RPG Maker MV game you could just swap out Nano-control.exe with a generic Game.exe from another uncompressed MV game and the game will still play as intended.

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
Ehh, I've yet to reach the time limit at this stage, so it isn't that troublesome. The more troublesome thing for me is the harvesting. I'm kind of grateful that smiling dog had fixed the whole confirmation mechanic for harvesting, though I still think it takes too many dialog boxes to harvest stuff.

Uhh... what happens when we do reach the time limit at the current stage, actually? Is there something that actually happens then?

Spooder

Oct 27, 2017
Ehh, I've yet to reach the time limit at this stage, so it isn't that troublesome. The more troublesome thing for me is the harvesting. I'm kind of grateful that smiling dog had fixed the whole confirmation mechanic for harvesting, though I still think it takes too many dialog boxes to harvest stuff.

Uhh... what happens when we do reach the time limit at the current stage, actually? Is there something that actually happens then?
The time limit doesnt actually seem to be implemented, yet. I was pretty close to the end, so I kept going to see what would happen, and it looks like everything continues as normal. I have -2 days left now.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I am trying to play the mobile version of this, but the directional keys do not work very well. The North key keeps quitting and the South key keeps sending me all the way down south regardless of directional key I push.

Asdf90

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the quick post man!

Hiya man, it's probably due to your anti-virus, McAfee normally does this thing where it mistakes game.exe for a virus. Basically a false positive haha. Just put it in the exception list and you'll be golden!
!
Worked, now i can actually play the content, thx :)

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
The time limit doesnt actually seem to be implemented, yet. I was pretty close to the end, so I kept going to see what would happen, and it looks like everything continues as normal. I have -2 days left now.
Man, I seriously hope developer scrap off the idea & focus on finishing 1 girl at a time.

arinice88

Jan 20, 2019
You mean during the hide and seek scene or can you control her even after in general?
when hide and seek at jungle you must find sarah firts, if you find kay firts you will fail to control sarah, when you already got sarah, you can bring her to kay scene in lv 3 and jace lv 2 ( if im not wrong )

arinice88

Jan 20, 2019
but you must make sarah like you before you take control kay lv3, or you will fail, you must repeat playing with sarah before she like you you need 7 time or more to make her like you, sry im bad when speak english

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
HTML version is the best. Going to keep doing that?
they're using the new RPGM engine, it's a glorified html engine. go here: Nano-control v0.15c\www\index.html

it doesnt read your already done .rpgsave files, though. afaik

So far I love the interactions between derek and lena. I'm not much for schadenfreude, but this tickles me right.

Reactions: klang
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes