4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

beef_tonkatsu

Dec 26, 2018
Ah, it's mostly just scenes for Emma and co. 2-3 more updates to go and they are gonna be pretty small-ish updates, mostly just cleaning up here and there, tying up loose ends etc.

Oh, the chances of successful impregnation actually increases in the game, for example, say for example the first time you cum inside her the chance to get her pregnant is 20%, the next time would be 24%, then 28% etc. If you do it enough times, it will eventually become 100%.

Thanks for replying man!

There shouldn't be any more major content, so there should be no issues. If you want to be super safe, the game should be completely finished in about 2 months or so.

Ah, it should be completely finished in 1-2 months/ updates! Not too long now!

Nah, it's all good man! Thanks for replying!

Ah, sorry, my saves don't work for normal games, they're mostly debugging saves, so it'll break normal games.

Thanks for replying man, appreciate it! I'm a complete idiot with linux.

Glad you liked it! And yeap, shouldn't be too long now!

Hmm, might be a graphic card issue, that seems to be the case most of time with issues like these.

Ah, might be too late at this point, and also might be a tad too dark haha.

Oh, it might be an issue with the extractor, the default macOS zip extractor renders the game unplayable. Try extracting the game with this one instead?

Oh, no it's permanent. It's kinda like breaking a crystal ball, wouldn't be easy to put it back without glue or professional help.

Ah, might be an issue with the old version it should be fixed now! But do let me know if it persist!

You'll need to give it to her in the morning, noon and evening, it doesn't work if you give it to her at night. She's at the town square during noon time, there's another map on the left side of town haha

By, mind break is pretty much destroying her ego/personality until she's just a hollow shell in this case.

Let me know if I missed any questions yeah!
Thanks for the reply, your game is pretty fun to play and I'm enjoying it so far.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Oh, there's no netorare, which is to say your girls don't get stolen from you except for the bad ending.
There is netori involving the 2 housewives.
There are also some public use scenes, but you can play though the game without touching that and not lose anything!

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the reply, your game is pretty fun to play and I'm enjoying it so far.
Glad to hear that! Let me know if you have any questions yeah!

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Emma's quest doesn't seem to start for me. I've gotten multiple bonus glibs, but haven't seen this scene. Is it a one-time thing? Might've already seen it, it's been a few versions since I played last.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm assuming the Emma stuff refers to the 3500 glib option since I don't remember it being there last build, got that, but I'm not sure how to start the Kat quest.

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Are you supposed to get an item if you buy Kats dress under Custom order? Cause I got nothing.

Edit: Nevermind. Just go Rikas room at Wednesday noon.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
New to this one, so quick question is there any way to eventually have the girls at point where their eyes look normal and they actually fall for you or are there always going to be looking like mindless dolls with no will?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh the Dress is in the store but under Custom Order.
That explains that, I didn't check that category. Thanks. That solved the new clothes part, but no idea on the quest. I am assuming it is separate since they are listed as two different items.

New to this one, so quick question is there any way to eventually have the girls at point where their eyes look normal and they actually fall for you or are there always going to be looking like mindless dolls with no will?
If they look mindless when not actively being controlled, meaning you interacted and chose to control them, you chose to break their minds. Otherwise, they will look normal when not under active control.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If they look mindless when not actively being controlled, meaning you interacted and chose to control them, you chose to break their minds. Otherwise, they will look normal when not under active control.
So can you eventually make them fall for and have sex with them when they are not controlled?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Not really, no. This game is all about reforming their will through mind control.

There's a quest for that.
Oh I was hoping eventually through reforming their minds they would eventually fall for you. Yeah not into it if I gonna end up with mindless looking doll.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh I was hoping eventually through reforming their minds they would eventually fall for you. Yeah not into it if I gonna end up with mindless looking doll.
They do technically fall for you in the non mind break version of the good end, I was commenting more on the "while they aren't controlled" part. There is no way to avoid controlling them, that's the point of the game, but you can choose whether to bend their will or to break it entirely.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes