4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry, I don't want to cause confusion or anything,
researched ntr (I always do this before downloading a game)
and from what the translator told me, it seems that there is that in this game,
so I’d like to know why it’s not in the tags?
I presume its because its the type where player is doing it not it being done to player which is basically 75% of games on the site. At least I assume its the scenes with neighbor being referenced. Of course I'm behind several months so perhaps more content was added that I'm not aware of.
Because nobody had a mod or someone with similar ability in this thread add the tag. It does indeed have NTR, all three main types. You have the bad end as netorare, the tent scenes as netorase, and Lena and Elaine as netori. Not sure about the side characters.

so smiling dog can you give us estimation how long will you keep added content for nano control until it become a final product or complete? i want to start playing this but i don't want to repeat playing some quest if you ever decide to add more content to the quest
He's adding the last few Patreon updates at this point, then the non Patreon content, Sarah, will be added in 1.0.1.

Anyone know how to control Sarah in the hide and seek game? I keep failing it even though i have a juice for her.
You have to play with them like 10 times.

You know, maybe Sarah can become a target if the MC has some kind of growth potion to make her older. I mean, that mysterious clown can do something like that, right?
She will be given interactions once the game is off Patreon in a few updates, 1.0.1.

EDIT: I literally just got to the Emma scene a second ago and it is freaking hlarious. I didn't expect that one, nice job speedapple

Last edited:
Reactions: He-man96.

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
Because nobody had a mod or someone with similar ability in this thread add the tag. It does indeed have NTR, all three main types. You have the bad end as netorare, the tent scenes as netorase, and Lena and Elaine as netori. Not sure about the side characters.

He's adding the last few Patreon updates at this point, then the non Patreon content, Sarah, will be added in 1.0.1.

She will be given interactions once the game is off Patreon in a few updates, 1.0.1.

EDIT: I literally just got to the Emma scene a second ago and it is freaking hlarious. I didn't expect that one, nice job speedapple
ok thanks for the info

Reactions: alex2011

dragpz

May 29, 2017
I put the save into the save file but can't find them when I open up the game?
Edit. I figured out you need the global.rpgsave file to load it could you please put that in too.

You need to save a game to slot 17 and 19 and then replace the files with my saves. Then reload the saves

Reactions: pharis

death705

Sep 22, 2017
has anybody had an issue with the image of the game freezing making it so that you can't see anything? perhaps that's poorly explained but imagine you stopped your character for a sec and when you went to move again nothing was moving and it seemed like the game froze, but when you hit escape/rmb you can hear the menu opening, and if you remember it's location, even save. has anyone else had this happen, either in this game or other rpg maker games? and if so, how did you fix it cause it's really annoying.

and to be clear, I've had this happen in another rpg maker game as well, so I know it's not exclusive to this and definitely not the devs fault(as far as I know) but I figured where best to ask but a forum dedicated to one of 2 games I've seen do it

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would be cool if the mind control over Lena's husband could be improved. So that he was always affected, but it was only his body. Essentially so he would be awake while you fuck Lena.

PDL

Sep 5, 2017
Made a mod that allows impregnation through public use for v0.30.
Only works for the tent, you don't have to watch the scene for it to happen, only lease the followers.
Works in the same way as the default pregnancy does, so no double pregnancy.
Should not have any save compatibility issues.
Please report any issues.

starlan

Aug 30, 2018
I've got an issue with the Mac version. I've repaired the permissions and everything, but the app just sits in my dock. There's no windows or anything. Is there supposed to be a really long startup time or what? Clicking on the dock icon doesn't bring anything up and all the 'Window' options are unselectable. Can anyone help?

Enexes

Jul 2, 2020
I have a question if I break the minds of the girls as I recover them or no longer have a solution?

Mar 14, 2020
Get's stuck when talking to Erika(while staring at the clock's pendulum,the mc says follow me to the inn...that's where it stuck)

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Get's stuck when talking to Erika(while staring at the clock's pendulum,the mc says follow me to the inn...that's where it stuck)
Had a similar problem, using a saved game from prior version. In prior version, met girls at inn. In newer version, read walkthrough, played game, but had not met girls at inn. Forgot about girls, met Erika at Town Hall by accident, said, "Follow me." Game locked up. Re-booted from save, met girls at inn, had events, didn't try to meet Erika in Town Hall again, so can't say if glitch in Town Hall 'follow me' routine, or fact I had not met girls yet, so some flag not set.

rayjoe

Mar 6, 2019
Has anyone had any issues getting Elaine to level 2? I've given her 3 aphrodisiacs in the same day but the next step doesn't trigger.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've got an issue with the Mac version. I've repaired the permissions and everything, but the app just sits in my dock. There's no windows or anything. Is there supposed to be a really long startup time or what? Clicking on the dock icon doesn't bring anything up and all the 'Window' options are unselectable. Can anyone help?
Did you manage to solve this issue ?
For me the Mac version worked out of the box, that is to say, after several windows saying my profile can't be used because it's from a newer version of NW.js blah blah blah, the game opens normally. No permission fix was necessary.
Did you try to open to the executable inside the game package ? It should open a Terminal window before the game starts. This window might give an indication what's going wrong.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
@speedapple

Simple curiosity.... Would you share what YOU mean by 'mind break'?

Followup.... Does 'mindbreaking' preclude good ending?
Mind break in this game is of the "empty shell, thinks of nothing but sex" variety. No, it does not preclude the good ending, but it does change it. The ending will be the same except the girls will be in their broken state. The only thing that precludes the good end is the bad end.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Mind break in this game is of the "empty shell, thinks of nothing but sex" variety. No, it does not preclude the good ending, but it does change it. The ending will be the same except the girls will be in their broken state. The only thing that precludes the good end is the bad end.
Thank you. (I know it may have seemed like a dumb question, but "mind break" can mean different things. My mind has been broken for years. )

Reactions: alex2011

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
its cool bro lol 4 days left is there a lot of emma content? Or is it just a tidbit like the previous update
Ah, it's mostly just scenes for Emma and co. 2-3 more updates to go and they are gonna be pretty small-ish updates, mostly just cleaning up here and there, tying up loose ends etc.

Are you going to add items that increase the chance of successful impregnation? Or is it just going to be the current system where it's up to chance?
Oh, the chances of successful impregnation actually increases in the game, for example, say for example the first time you cum inside her the chance to get her pregnant is 20%, the next time would be 24%, then 28% etc. If you do it enough times, it will eventually become 100%.

Emma

-Work in her shop a few times, eventually an event will trigger. Choose to give her the serum and the quest will begin.

From the
Thanks for replying man!

If I start a game right now I won't miss any of the few future scenes yet to be added, right?
I've been waiting a while to start but don't wanna have to do it again in case an update breaks it.
There shouldn't be any more major content, so there should be no issues. If you want to be super safe, the game should be completely finished in about 2 months or so.

Sorry, I don't want to cause confusion or anything,
researched ntr (I always do this before downloading a game)
and from what the translator told me, it seems that there is that in this game,
so I’d like to know why it’s not in the tags?
so smiling dog can you give us estimation how long will you keep added content for nano control until it become a final product or complete? i want to start playing this but i don't want to repeat playing some quest if you ever decide to add more content to the quest
Ah, it should be completely finished in 1-2 months/ updates! Not too long now!

Ok let me try to help you with this.
Ntr where you do the stealing is all over the game. Many of the girls are married and some have children. So in that case your Mc is the bull.
Second type is not true Ntr it`s sharing. This one is connected to a quest. The quest is totally optional by the way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would also like to thank Smiling Dog for creating this game. I always have fun when i play it, and i am sorry i cant support it in a way it deserves.
Nah, it's all good man! Thanks for replying!

Any way you can add a save file? I don't want to play this decent game from the beginning and I can't find one here.
Ah, sorry, my saves don't work for normal games, they're mostly debugging saves, so it'll break normal games.

Not sure if trolling or not... chmod +x nw && ./nw works. chmod +x Game && ./Game also works. Nwjc is for compiling javascript to native binary (presumably was used to create Game binary). And finally Game.desktop is a desktop shortcut you symlink to from your desktop. If anything, running from terminal would have told you all you needed to know to fix it. Without any further information I doubt anyone here will be able to get it working for you.
Thanks for replying man, appreciate it! I'm a complete idiot with linux.

Glad you liked it! And yeap, shouldn't be too long now!

has anybody had an issue with the image of the game freezing making it so that you can't see anything? perhaps that's poorly explained but imagine you stopped your character for a sec and when you went to move again nothing was moving and it seemed like the game froze, but when you hit escape/rmb you can hear the menu opening, and if you remember it's location, even save. has anyone else had this happen, either in this game or other rpg maker games? and if so, how did you fix it cause it's really annoying.

and to be clear, I've had this happen in another rpg maker game as well, so I know it's not exclusive to this and definitely not the devs fault(as far as I know) but I figured where best to ask but a forum dedicated to one of 2 games I've seen do it
Hmm, might be a graphic card issue, that seems to be the case most of time with issues like these.

Would be cool if the mind control over Lena's husband could be improved. So that he was always affected, but it was only his body. Essentially so he would be awake while you fuck Lena.
Ah, might be too late at this point, and also might be a tad too dark haha.

Oh, it might be an issue with the extractor, the default macOS zip extractor renders the game unplayable. Try extracting the game with this one instead?

I have a question if I break the minds of the girls as I recover them or no longer have a solution?
Oh, no it's permanent. It's kinda like breaking a crystal ball, wouldn't be easy to put it back without glue or professional help.

Had a similar problem, using a saved game from prior version. In prior version, met girls at inn. In newer version, read walkthrough, played game, but had not met girls at inn. Forgot about girls, met Erika at Town Hall by accident, said, "Follow me." Game locked up. Re-booted from save, met girls at inn, had events, didn't try to meet Erika in Town Hall again, so can't say if glitch in Town Hall 'follow me' routine, or fact I had not met girls yet, so some flag not set.
Ah, might be an issue with the old version it should be fixed now! But do let me know if it persist!

Has anyone had any issues getting Elaine to level 2? I've given her 3 aphrodisiacs in the same day but the next step doesn't trigger.
You'll need to give it to her in the morning, noon and evening, it doesn't work if you give it to her at night. She's at the town square during noon time, there's another map on the left side of town haha

@speedapple

Simple curiosity.... Would you share what YOU mean by 'mind break'?

Followup.... Does 'mindbreaking' preclude good ending?
By, mind break is pretty much destroying her ego/personality until she's just a hollow shell in this case.

Let me know if I missed any questions yeah!

Reactions: L30 and alex2011
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes