4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

beef_tonkatsu

Dec 26, 2018
Are you going to add items that increase the chance of successful impregnation? Or is it just going to be the current system where it's up to chance?

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
If I start a game right now I won't miss any of the few future scenes yet to be added, right?
I've been waiting a while to start but don't wanna have to do it again in case an update breaks it.

Reactions: brattlebob

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I can't get the linux version to work. Setting Game, Game.desktop, nw, or nwjc to executable still doesn't launch it. Launcing from terminal does nothing either.

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
so smiling dog can you give us estimation how long will you keep added content for nano control until it become a final product or complete? i want to start playing this but i don't want to repeat playing some quest if you ever decide to add more content to the quest

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Sorry, I don't want to cause confusion or anything,
researched ntr (I always do this before downloading a game)
and from what the translator told me, it seems that there is that in this game,
so I’d like to know why it’s not in the tags?
I presume its because its the type where player is doing it not it being done to player which is basically 75% of games on the site. At least I assume its the scenes with neighbor being referenced. Of course I'm behind several months so perhaps more content was added that I'm not aware of.

Reactions: V&M

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Anyone know how to control Sarah in the hide and seek game? I keep failing it even though i have a juice for her.

Jan 13, 2018
Sorry, I don't want to cause confusion or anything,
researched ntr (I always do this before downloading a game)
and from what the translator told me, it seems that there is that in this game,
so I’d like to know why it’s not in the tags?
Ok let me try to help you with this.
Ntr where you do the stealing is all over the game. Many of the girls are married and some have children. So in that case your Mc is the bull.
Second type is not true Ntr it`s sharing. This one is connected to a quest. The quest is totally optional by the way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would also like to thank Smiling Dog for creating this game. I always have fun when i play it, and i am sorry i cant support it in a way it deserves.

Reactions: V&M

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020
You know, maybe Sarah can become a target if the MC has some kind of growth potion to make her older. I mean, that mysterious clown can do something like that, right?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I can't get the linux version to work. Setting Game, Game.desktop, nw, or nwjc to executable still doesn't launch it. Launcing from terminal does nothing either.
Not sure if trolling or not... chmod +x nw && ./nw works. chmod +x Game && ./Game also works. Nwjc is for compiling javascript to native binary (presumably was used to create Game binary). And finally Game.desktop is a desktop shortcut you symlink to from your desktop. If anything, running from terminal would have told you all you needed to know to fix it. Without any further information I doubt anyone here will be able to get it working for you.

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Here are two of my saves, from version 0.27, Save 17 is non-Mind broken, Save 19 is 100% mind broken
I put the save into the save file but can't find them when I open up the game?
Edit. I figured out you need the global.rpgsave file to load it could you please put that in too.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes