4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Mralwayshard

Dec 7, 2019
The Save function can be accessed via the menu which can be accessed using the "Esc" button (at least for me). It will be the second bottom option just above "End Game" (will need to scroll down to see option).

When switching between updates, the saves are not automatically transferred so you will need to do so manually. To do so manually, in the game's folder there should be a "www" folder. Inside this folder should be a "saves" folder. Transfer the "saves" folder from the old version into the "www" folder of the new version.

This is based on a Windows computer, if you don't use a Windows computer you might need to do different things.
got it! Thank you! For some reason the last version did not have the scroll down to get there.

Obsis

Feb 24, 2018
Cant upgrade Jace to lvl1, i talked with Kay (asking for help), but nothing happened in a week

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
speedapple

Reasonably sure Gwen is bugged, at least in v028b. Using v029c. Had same problem with v028b. Sat. morning, Gwen=Level 1, one more BJ to make her ready for upgrade. Set up for last BJ on Sat. morn so could upgrade when Gwen in Rika's room, Sat. noon. Gwen nowhere to be found on Sat. morning. Noted in searching thread, someone else had similar problem, was assured it was fixed in next version. Understand quest may not function properly, if Sat. morning BJ advances to noon block with Gwen already in Rika's room, not at dining room table, but still a problem with Gwen not being where she is supposed to be.

Started a fresh game in v028b. Copied save to latest version, Gwen already Level 0. Took her from Level 0 to Level 1, v029c, using save game from v028b. Could problem be in save game? Is it fixable?

Not a huge problem, can re-work Gwen upgrade strategy to next week, but want to report potential bug that may not yet be fixed. Would you like copy of saved game? Attached.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Im using android device, how do i update it from 0.26 to 0.28?
Ah, just Like BMO said, just install the game and it should update by itself, the APK compiler for RPGM is pretty old, so there might be issues here and there, if it doesn't install you might need to reinstall the game unfortunately.

Any advice on Lena? Walk through days go to her house at night 3 times in a row and talk to her, after getting inhibitors and aphrodisiacs, but she just keeps asking if I want a cup of tea, then nothing happens.

Would be very grateful
Ah, there's a walkthrough in the frontpage! That might help!

Finish the game
man it was long adventure and long work

there is bug here and there but people already post them
the outfit stuff
and some hard and jumpscare dream
but overall it was fun
exploit was mean to be exploit anyway
Ah, sorry, what did you mean by jumpscare dream btw? I might have that fixed or updated, don't wanna scare people lol.

What to say... Good luck with the game?
I mean, it doesn't matter to me if it is a bit grindy, but that you have to talk to the people until you get the conversation you need... To upgrade Rika to level 2 you can use Gwen if she is level 2... and how to get Gwen? For the Mother, Sister and Kay you get immediately a quest line, for the other girls it's like: Try your way through the game, eventually in four weeks you get the first Quest for them... if you are lucky.
And then there is the minigames, which are even at the PC hard enough so you need to get quite an amount of trys to beat them.
Will wait for future update and look where it's going.
Oh, it might be a bug, which quest did you mean btw? There shouldn't be a quest where you need to wait a month to get, just let me know and I'll get it fixed!

I saw pet play in the change log for the last version does anyone know what it is? I don’t know if it’s the event where you can destroy someone’s mind or something else
how to get pet play
Pretty much like what LegionoftheOne said! There's a walkthrough as well if you need it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for replying man!

Where is the Diaries guys?
Pretty much what Gfih100 said! Let me know if you still have issues finding them!

how does one avoid the NTR aspect of the game? or is that even possible to do?
Ah, the NTR aspect of the game is mostly Netori, not really any Netorare unless you get the bad end. Everything else is pretty much optional.

The Diaries are in the rooms of each girl in the Mansion. You need to have the corresponding girl following you to unlock the diary. If you have the girl following you a book or bookcase will light up in the room (the other light will be the wardrobe for costumes that we already know about).
Thanks for replying!

Cant upgrade Jace to lvl1, i talked with Kay (asking for help), but nothing happened in a week
Oh, did you talk to Sarah after that? It should be in the questlog I think. We also have a walkthrough in the front page if you need it!

speedapple

Reasonably sure Gwen is bugged, at least in v028b. Using v029c. Had same problem with v028b. Sat. morning, Gwen=Level 1, one more BJ to make her ready for upgrade. Set up for last BJ on Sat. morn so could upgrade when Gwen in Rika's room, Sat. noon. Gwen nowhere to be found on Sat. morning. Noted in searching thread, someone else had similar problem, was assured it was fixed in next version. Understand quest may not function properly, if Sat. morning BJ advances to noon block with Gwen already in Rika's room, not at dining room table, but still a problem with Gwen not being where she is supposed to be.

Started a fresh game in v028b. Copied save to latest version, Gwen already Level 0. Took her from Level 0 to Level 1, v029c, using save game from v028b. Could problem be in save game? Is it fixable?

Not a huge problem, can re-work Gwen upgrade strategy to next week, but want to report potential bug that may not yet be fixed. Would you like copy of saved game? Attached.
This is really weird, I might have been fixing the wrong part of the game. I'll take a look at the save file, thanks again for letting me know!

When are the Sarah scenes going to be added?
Came here to ask this. I know it's "when the game is finished", but any ETA for when that is going to happen, or at least how much more content there is planned before that?
Probably in 1-2 months, the scenes are being commissioned now, and we're all done after that. It'll be named v1.01 or something like that.

Obsis

Feb 24, 2018
Oh, did you talk to Sarah after that? It should be in the questlog I think. We also have a walkthrough in the front page if you need it!
Nothing happening even if talk with Sarah she just saying script phrases without any choice. When i'm trying to talk with with jace in her room like in walkthrough said, she acting normal and same for Kay. I'm check everyday, but it's all the same. I'm tried restart quest and talk with Kay again on chose 'Do it alone' but none of this matters, quest don't start.

Edit: Figured that out, chances to start dialogue with Jace was low, last i tried like 10 times and thought there is no dialogue.

Last edited:

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
speedapple

speedapple

This is really weird, I might have been fixing the wrong part of the game. I'll take a look at the save file, thanks again for letting me know!
To avoid confusion:
~1 game week prior to the attached save file, I hacked the 'Upgrade Events' trigger in 'CommonEvents.json' to lower upgrade levels to 40,75,100 respectively (for all girls), therefore the attached file will NOT show Gwen ready for upgrade after one more BJ in an un-hacked file. Should not change the problem which had occurred before in un-hacked game. She is nowhere to be found.

Rather than alter my strategy, I temporarily lowered Gwen's Level 2 upgrade level to 60, went to the planning book, initiated the Shopkeeper quest for soy milk, raised Gwen to Level 2, and returned the re-hacked file to the prior hacked version. I'm still convinced the problem is un-related to the hack. (BTW, if relevant, this is a WinXP machine using the nw-js.exe mentioned in a prior post.)

Not sure if that info helps, but thought you should know.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
tried using search box, but don't see any mention of it here yet, though i might just be searching for the wrong terms. anyone know what you have to do to see the last scene in Rika's lvl3 mindwalk? the room with a bit that looks like your room? i know Elaine's lvl3 has a scene that only shows if you've done Rika's lvl1. and can anyone tell me what other events give extra scenes in the other girl's lvl3 mindwalks?

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
All I gotta say is that with Sarah coming, the game has truly reached perfection. Although I just gotta ask, it Sarah being given a route like the other girls?

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, just Like BMO said, just install the game and it should update by itself, the APK compiler for RPGM is pretty old, so there might be issues here and there, if it doesn't install you might need to reinstall the game unfortunately.

Ah, there's a walkthrough in the frontpage! That might help!

Ah, sorry, what did you mean by jumpscare dream btw? I might have that fixed or updated, don't wanna scare people lol.

Oh, it might be a bug, which quest did you mean btw? There shouldn't be a quest where you need to wait a month to get, just let me know and I'll get it fixed!

Pretty much like what LegionoftheOne said! There's a walkthrough as well if you need it!

Thanks for replying man!

Pretty much what Gfih100 said! Let me know if you still have issues finding them!

Ah, the NTR aspect of the game is mostly Netori, not really any Netorare unless you get the bad end. Everything else is pretty much optional.

Thanks for replying!

Probably in 1-2 months, the scenes are being commissioned now, and we're all done after that. It'll be named v1.01 or something like that.
1.01 is going to be my most anticipated version for this game, can't wait. I don't even care how in depth you get as long as she gets something, so I'm glad she's still green lit as far as getting content. It just doesn't feel right not having scenes after we even gave her serum.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Stupid question, but are there any primary differences in terms of game play and plot between making Gwen more outgoing or independent? All other characters seem to have a change at Mind Stage 2 (Elaine is more open to threesomes, Lena ditches her husband etc.), but I'd like to know whats meant to change here and if it reflects actual game play. Don't want to lock myself out of any scene variants.....

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
... anyone know what you have to do to see the last scene in Rika's lvl3 mindwalk? the room with a bit that looks like your room? ... and can anyone tell me what other events give extra scenes in the other girl's lvl3 mindwalks?
Since no-one else said much about this yet, i poked around, and eventually manage to figure some things out, so here's what i got, for anyone else wondering;
Level 3 Mindwalk extra scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: speedapple

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Got another question, when we own the Mansion, is i possible to invite Lily or Sarah to the mansion? I dount the latter is an option due to her age and her parents, but can we get Lily to move in after we get Kay to move? If not right now, will this be added in the future? Seems a shame to leave her alone at her old place, especially since she now has scenes.

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
Hey i know theres a pateron walkthrough but is there another? I know i saw it a long time ago it had the small details like make sure to play with the girls three times

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Got another question, when we own the Mansion, is i possible to invite Lily or Sarah to the mansion? I dount the latter is an option due to her age and her parents, but can we get Lily to move in after we get Kay to move? If not right now, will this be added in the future? Seems a shame to leave her alone at her old place, especially since she now has scenes.
No, Lily has no move in option at this time and there aren't enough rooms to add her. Sarah's age won't be a problem much longer, meaning 1.0.1, but the lack of rooms eliminates her moving in as a possibility as well. Unless Speed adds a couple rooms, of course.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
No, Lily has no move in option at this time and there aren't enough rooms to add her. Sarah's age won't be a problem much longer, meaning 1.0.1, but the lack of rooms eliminates her moving in as a possibility as well. Unless Speed adds a couple rooms, of course.
Uhm, Smiling Dog could move Lily in Kays or Lenas Room though. Like Gwen is Rikas roommate.
They all have Double beds there.
So there is Room for her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes