4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone remember how to open the game on mac again? I changed laptops recently and I forgot whatever I was using to run the game
The Application "Game" Can't be opened.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone remember how to open the game on mac again? I changed laptops recently and I forgot whatever I was using to run the game
The Application "Game" Can't be opened.
The executable inside the package is probably missing the execute permission. Happens a lot.

Reactions: speedapple

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Reactions: Fakecrash
Mar 19, 2019
I saw pet play in the change log for the last version does anyone know what it is? I don’t know if it’s the event where you can destroy someone’s mind or something else

Spooder

Oct 27, 2017
that is what one would call NTR. is there any way to avoid the lena route or is that a mandatory thing to do in the game?
Yeah, you can ignore her. The only issue is that there's no ending for just 5 of the characters; you got your harem end, your individual ends, and a couple of pair endings.

Anyways, is this game essentially finished at this point, or is speedapple still putting a good amount of work into this? I'm under the impression that he's putting most of his effort towards Jikage Rising, while just doing small bits for Nano Control since the main story is wrapped up.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
how does one avoid the NTR aspect of the game? or is that even possible to do?
If you don't like NTR I'd also avoid Jace or at least get ready to hold down the skip button, there's a flashback scene for her that's unavoidable and just completely put me off this game for months and even after I started playing this again I can't look at her character without getting a bad taste in my mouth, don't get me wrong I like the game as a whole and enjoy playing it whenever it gets updated but yeah I'd have liked a warning or a choice to skip the scene because I'd started liking her character and seeing what happened turned me off quicker than I've ever experienced.

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Where is the Diaries guys?
The Diaries are in the rooms of each girl in the Mansion. You need to have the corresponding girl following you to unlock the diary. If you have the girl following you a book or bookcase will light up in the room (the other light will be the wardrobe for costumes that we already know about).

Reactions: speedapple

Mralwayshard

Dec 7, 2019
I install and play but always have to start over because I do not see a save function. Any help on how to save please.

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
I install and play but always have to start over because I do not see a save function. Any help on how to save please.
The Save function can be accessed via the menu which can be accessed using the "Esc" button (at least for me). It will be the second bottom option just above "End Game" (will need to scroll down to see option).

When switching between updates, the saves are not automatically transferred so you will need to do so manually. To do so manually, in the game's folder there should be a "www" folder. Inside this folder should be a "saves" folder. Transfer the "saves" folder from the old version into the "www" folder of the new version.

This is based on a Windows computer, if you don't use a Windows computer you might need to do different things.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes