4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Omg the puzzles are just way too fast and hard on android. Borderline impossible. That dog chase in MCs sister mind room 1 is insane. There is not even a quick freakin load.

Sorry to put this game down, was having fun but tried doing it 6 times with shitty android touch controls .

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I believe I found a bug with the harem outfit for gwen on android. After she puts it on her character during times you talk to her is black and only the veil over her mouth is visible. Screenshot attached for proof.

Reactions: speedapple

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm using windows 7 and get to a certain point and the game just freeze on me and can not do anything other than close out the game. (This was 2-3 updates ago and I have not tried it since.)

Has that been fixed or still need to wait?

randompete

Apr 1, 2019
Any advice on how to get past the killer rat things in Rika's mind?

They've knocked me out of there life 29 times.

Playing on Android, btw

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Any advice on how to get past the killer rat things in Rika's mind?

They've knocked me out of there life 29 times.

Playing on Android, btw
Not sure how much of a difference is between Android and Pc but the only advice I have is:
Save before entering the scene and turn your movement speed on max. Only the first ones are annoying.
They are bears btw. Like teddy bears.

Reactions: randompete

randompete

Apr 1, 2019
Not sure how much of a difference is between Android and Pc but the only advice I have is:
Save before entering the scene and turn your movement speed on max. Only the first ones are annoying.
They are bears btw. Like teddy bears.
Thanks, brother. I'll keep trying

randompete

Apr 1, 2019
Any advice on Lena? Walk through days go to her house at night 3 times in a row and talk to her, after getting inhibitors and aphrodisiacs, but she just keeps asking if I want a cup of tea, then nothing happens.

Would be very grateful

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Talk to her in the morning it will lead you to that event
Any advice on Lena? Walk through days go to her house at night 3 times in a row and talk to her, after getting inhibitors and aphrodisiacs, but she just keeps asking if I want a cup of tea, then nothing happens.

Would be very grateful

Reactions: randompete

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Finish the game
man it was long adventure and long work

there is bug here and there but people already post them
the outfit stuff
and some hard and jumpscare dream
but overall it was fun
exploit was mean to be exploit anyway

Last edited:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
What to say... Good luck with the game?
I mean, it doesn't matter to me if it is a bit grindy, but that you have to talk to the people until you get the conversation you need... To upgrade Rika to level 2 you can use Gwen if she is level 2... and how to get Gwen? For the Mother, Sister and Kay you get immediately a quest line, for the other girls it's like: Try your way through the game, eventually in four weeks you get the first Quest for them... if you are lucky.
And then there is the minigames, which are even at the PC hard enough so you need to get quite an amount of trys to beat them.
Will wait for future update and look where it's going.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes