4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
Right so i 'altered' the town for the new petplay and the tailor is like i got some new items in stock for the new outlook but i don't see collars or whatever petplay outfit is suppose to be there its just the slutty outfits, the maid outfits, the harem outfits and the christmas special stuff. Is the petplay stuff at the tailors or is it elsewhere?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Right so i 'altered' the town for the new petplay and the tailor is like i got some new items in stock for the new outlook but i don't see collars or whatever petplay outfit is suppose to be there its just the slutty outfits, the maid outfits, the harem outfits and the christmas special stuff. Is the petplay stuff at the tailors or is it elsewhere?
It may not be implemented yet. I've only found the ability to turn them into pets, no scenes or anything like that. It will probably be expanded in the next update.

Blackam

Feb 10, 2018
Got a bug on Gwen Harem outfit the image for the veil is open but top and bottom of harem outfit didn't.

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ok I have a problem with Lena. After the scene with the cows, she is at level 0. I can't find a way to let her strip. She is always in public or with the husband at home. If i ask her to follow I have only the chat line and not the sex.

Must I drive here in some specific point? at some specific time?

Thanks

EDIT: you need to go to the bathroom at school or at the town hall, in case someone else has this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Ok I have a problem with Lena. After the scene with the cows, she is at level 0. I can't find a way to let her strip. She is always in public or with the husband at home. If i ask her to follow I have only the chat line and not the sex.

Must I drive here in some specific point? at some specific time?

Thanks

EDIT: you need to go to the bathroom at school or at the town hall, in case someone else has this problem.
You can also go to the bathroom at the store NE of the town, or behind the trees near the lake as well (go east from the clowns house then south to reach the lake, the event point is on the east side, near the lake)

Jun 11, 2017
Where did you find the heart?
I figured it out, they are sold in town

Last edited:

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
It may not be implemented yet. I've only found the ability to turn them into pets, no scenes or anything like that. It will probably be expanded in the next update.
The tailor just says that every time you talk to him after you change the town the first time to make slutty outfits okay. They probably aren't going to implement much more beyond whatever they are/aren't planning for the inn, since they said on the patreon that the game is basically done.

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
can you control sarah in the forest?
If you play with her and Kay in the afternoon about 8 times, you'll be able to give her the serum in the forest. This leads to a couple scenes with her later, but nothing terribly exciting, just one or two scenes with other characters while Sarah happens to be there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you play with her and Kay in the afternoon about 8 times, you'll be able to give her the serum in the forest. This leads to a couple scenes with her later, but nothing terribly exciting, just one or two scenes with other characters while Sarah happens to be there.
can you control sarah in the forest?
For now, Anyway. It's because this is Patreon funded that she hasn't gotten anything yet.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
How to get past bear in Rika mind during the 3rd Level
I had the same problem, the only way i succeed was to save before you trigger then and blind determination.
yep, just save before the scene. As soon the scene end use shift + arrows to run
Go to the bottom of the screen faster as possible and pray a lot LOL

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I have found it funny when I talked to Kay trying to trigger Jace's event, but then I forgot about meeting on Friday and went there - and she was there too, basically having 2 Kays on the screen ROFL.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes