4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So got a question my data got deleted after I updated (on Android btw) had to start over which is pretty annoying but I made do, anyway I seem to be locked out of Gwen somehow which is something I've never seen before so I'm wondering if I'm the only one or if someone else has had this happen too
Oh, there shouldn't be anything locked unless you broke Rika's mind before you got Gwen.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Well I finished Rika's content but didn't mind break her, would that still lock Gwen out?
Oh, that won't. I'm guessing you're stuck at the part where you need to talk to her to get the dialogue for the next part of the quest?
Chances are the dialogue already appeared, try doing the next step in the walkthrough.

GammaTheOne

Jun 13, 2017
Oh, that won't. I'm guessing you're stuck at the part where you need to talk to her to get the dialogue for the next part of the quest?
Chances are the dialogue already appeared, try doing the next step in the walkthrough.
Actually I can't get the first event with Gwen in Rika's room to trigger and the book is trying to get me to talk to Gwen in the afternoon in her room but all she says is the nervous hi nothing seems to trigger for her but everything else seems to be working fine

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Actually I can't get the first event with Gwen in Rika's room to trigger and the book is trying to get me to talk to Gwen in the afternoon in her room but all she says is the nervous hi nothing seems to trigger for her but everything else seems to be working fine
Ah! The first event with Gwen needs you to talk to Rika in Rika's room while Gwen's not there, not Gwen in Gwen's room.

GammaTheOne

Jun 13, 2017
Ah! The first event with Gwen needs you to talk to Rika in Rika's room while Gwen's not there, not Gwen in Gwen's room.
What I mean is that event skipped and it's trying to do the one in Gwen's room instead
Nevermind looks like it's working now thanks for the help

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
What I mean is that event skipped and it's trying to do the one in Gwen's room instead
Nevermind looks like it's working now thanks for the help
Oh, glad it worked out haha. Sorry for the late reply, was looking at the code.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Weird because the default keyboard layout in options doesn't have WASD as movement options
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compared to the WASD Movement Layout
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would the default layout be called the default layout if it wasn't actually the default?:unsure:

Anyways if it is there by default then no worries just use WASD, if you need to reconfigure the keyboard layout you can via options.
Odd, I've always used it and never changed the layout. I absolutely hate the mouse controls for movement since it can sometimes put you into a wall that is in the direct path of your destination spot. Maybe it gets set to be WASD from the start by the devs, which would explain why it starts with that setup and yet isn't actually set to default.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
So about how close to complete would you say the game is? Judging by the version number, V0.28b, it would seem like the games nowhere close to being completed.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes