4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Hey before i download the game is it finished? Because i like to sit down and finish the game without having to wait so please let me know!
Though the game it's self isn't finished there are multiple endings, from what i could tell playing the story is pretty much complete it just seems that side content is being fleshed out or something like that.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Then could you explain to me how they work? Cause to me, that's how it sounds like it should logically be.
Devs usually go up in numbers and letters until whenever they think their game is completed. Some games start with version 0.1 and go beyond 0.9 and into 0.10 or 0.11. It's a bit weird, I know, but it's how some people keep their minds on track. So, the final build for this game might have the term [FINAL] or something to that effect to tell when the game is completed.

May 29, 2019
Then could you explain to me how they work? Cause to me, that's how it sounds like it should logically be.
Version number isn't a fraction.
Most of it(not a standart) contains release.major.minor and optonally build and/or hotfix numbers and other internal information.
Verson 1.3.2 mean:
1 - release (0 means alpha/beta/early access)
3 - major update to release (mostly expands functionality)
2 - minor updates to current release and major(mostly optimization)

Reactions: CoffeePasta

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
As some others have mentioned the screen goes black after the player becomes ill event, so i'm kinda stuck until a solution is found.
Open \www\data\Map007.json as text and replace whole 34th line ({"id":29,"name":"EV029" ...) with null,
Yeah i get how to do it, I've done exactly what you detailed but it didn't really do anything.
I got a new link up, it should fix the error for the the black screen!

Hey before i download the game is it finished? Because i like to sit down and finish the game without having to wait so please let me know!
It's effectively finished, like what diamond said, it's mostly just adding in additional non-essential content at this point.

Most of it(not a standart) contains release.major.minor and optonally build and/or hotfix numbers and other internal information.
Verson 1.3.2 mean:
This guy knows what he's talking about.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Verson 1.3.2 mean:
That does make some sense, I guess.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Nano-control v0.28c Public release!
UPDATE (1st April): Fixed the issue with the screen remaining black during the sick scene.
Woots! Here we are, Pet Play edition.
For this release, not too much added, mostly bug fixes haha. We do have a morning BJ scene for Elaine, where there's a chance to be woken up by her in the morning if you get her level high enough!
We also have a new scene where you get sick, which should be fun!
And also pet mode, it's a new hidden quest that was added, no markers, no questlog, hope you all have fun doing it! A quick hint tho, you'll need to reach level 4 for the girls and completed mind room 4 without breaking their minds. And let's say it involves a cat...

Nano-control v0.28 changelog:
-Elaine morning BJ scene
-Pet play
-Recollection room updated
-Gwen and Kay interaction
Download links:

As usual, let me know if anything starts acting weird yeah!

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Quotes from another thread, pertinent to this one.

If I am not mistaken, Kadokawa games are built on top of NW.js, which doesn't support XP since v0.14.7.
You may try this solution (I haven't tested it on XP though):
- download the latest XP-compatible version of NW.js
- extract it
- move both the "package.json" file and the whole "www" directory of the game into the NW.js folder
- launch the game by double.clicking NW.exe

NW.js v.0.14.7:
- (with )
- (with )

Alternatively, you can install Windows 7 in dual boot or create a Win7 virtual machine. ISOs are available on the Microsoft website.
I know this is a year later, but I have Win XP, couldn't run 'Nano-Control', period. Found this link, seems to work like a charm.

Please, no guff about my "dinosaur" OS! I've heard it all before.
P.S. Love the game!

Reactions: speedapple

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I thought there's gonna be a content on petmode, so I tried to bring one of the girls in the tent and guess what.... They don't deal with animals haha.. Well it's their lost

• Haha

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I dont know how to control Lena. She is lev 0 and the Walkthrough say "mess the cow 5 times" and i did it more than 5 times but nothing happen.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
I dont know how to control Lena. She is lev 0 and the Walkthrough say "mess the cow 5 times" and i did it more than 5 times but nothing happen.
You need to interact with the cows in the morning when she is present, once you do so it should continue easily from there, if this doesn't work it may be a bug or similar problem.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
What Diamond said.
Also I think it's a specific cow. If its the right one you should get a text like "The cow is starting to feel irritated" after messing with it 2-3 times. Few more and bam it attacks you.

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
the game was fine till the MC is cold scene then the game glitches and loses all scenes an just goes black i reloaded it several times but it still did it. It would be nice if this glitch was fixed on or before the next update.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Great game, if a little grindy.

A question, and an observation.

Query: Purpose of internal view toggle? Doesn't seem to do anything.

Observation (RPG games generally): They don't encourage feng shui.

They allow lively maps, but mapmakers put in unnecessary obstacles. I.e. (this game) - having to detour around mass of trees at entrance of G. estate to forest is expected in a quest-type game. The crossroads sign in the center of town, the obstacles between the mansion stairs and kitchen/kitchen entrance (and other instances): just a PITA, and don't add anything to the game. Not a request to change anything, just a pet peeve.

Still, love the game. Well thought out.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
Hello, I use a mac and I can't find the save location for this game. Since I lost my previous saves, I was at the end of .25c and don't really want to restart from the beginning so I would appreciate it if someone could tell me where the save files are located since in other games the save files appeared in "app.nw" but it doesn't appear for this one no matter how much I search for it.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes