4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Thank you! How do you dose Sarah? Its optional but she won't drink the juice during Kay's 3rd event....
you need to gain Sarah's trust first. This is done by play with Sarah 10? times before doing Kay's 3rd event. You can play with Sarah when Kay is also by Sarah. Talk to Kay and agree to play.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I kind of figured that and was afraid of it.....didn't have a save that backed up that past there....thanks!
you need to gain Sarah's trust first. This is done by play with Sarah 10? times before doing Kay's 3rd event. You can play with Sarah when Kay is also by Sarah. Talk to Kay and agree to play.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Back with another question. Lena and Elaine both have their first mind room done. I take Lena to chat with Elaine but am not getting a scene. Is there a certain time or a period of days I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 2796natt

Secretbase

Mar 25, 2018
I don't know if this has already been said, but I found an issue in the latest update. After the Kay X Gwen morning scene, my entire screen went black and would not revert. Even after saving and reloading it was the same and even after reloading a prior save, the same scenario occurred when the scene happened again. I managed to fix it because despite the screen being dark, it was not frozen and I could still move. After skipping the entire day in bed, all was fixed. Just felt I should say something.

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Back with another question. Lena and Elaine both have their first mind room done. I take Lena to chat with Elaine but am not getting a scene. Is there a certain time or a period of days I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.
There shouldn't need to be a certain time or period of days if I am remembering correctly. Are you talking to them in their home/mansion? The threesome cannot be done a public place like most sex scenes. The threesome option is also on the second page. Click the "other" option when you have one of them following you and you are controlling the other and you should be gain access to the second page of sex scenes with the only option being the threesome.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Loving the game so far, though it gets a little boring as you go along with grinding for experience for the girls or slowly loading up the controller, that and the relatively empty environments like in peoples houses and stuff, other than the stuff i just pointed out however the game is great it's fun, i like the characters, the art is good and so forth, oh also the cat guy you can meet in the bottom right corner is a pretty cool cat.

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
does controling sarah actualy do anything, or give you any options?
Currently it does nothing minus a few dialogue changes, however at the end of development it will allow you to get scene/scenes with her. Her scenes will be added at the end of development most likely in a somewhat secretive manner as Smilingdog likes having a Patreon and Patreon doesn't like sexual scenes with characters like Sarah for obvious reasons.

Is there a way to not have to hold down left click to move?
WASD and arrow keys can also be used for movement. Though use of WASD for movement requires reconfiguring the keyboard controls to WASD configuration via options

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Currently it does nothing minus a few dialogue changes, however at the end of development it will allow you to get scene/scenes with her. Her scenes will be added at the end of development most likely in a somewhat secretive manner as Smilingdog likes having a Patreon and Patreon doesn't like sexual scenes with characters like Sarah for obvious reasons.

WASD and arrow keys can also be used for movement. Though use of WASD for movement requires reconfiguring the keyboard controls to WASD configuration via options
No it doesn't, WASD is active by default as is the mouse.

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
No it doesn't, WASD is active by default as is the mouse.
Weird because the default keyboard layout in options doesn't have WASD as movement options
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compared to the WASD Movement Layout
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would the default layout be called the default layout if it wasn't actually the default?:unsure:

Anyways if it is there by default then no worries just use WASD, if you need to reconfigure the keyboard layout you can via options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

GammaTheOne

Jun 13, 2017
So got a question my data got deleted after I updated (on Android btw) had to start over which is pretty annoying but I made do, anyway I seem to be locked out of Gwen somehow which is something I've never seen before so I'm wondering if I'm the only one or if someone else has had this happen too

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes