4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
Oh, a hint would be that the flames don't do anything to you if you stand still, like how the mind won't actively kick you out if they don't see you doing anything XD
Wait i could have just sat still and nothing would have happened... well fuck me sideways. Got past that by consistently bum rushing the fire. Now i got fucking bears(the number 1 threat down to america) to contend with

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
I have Gwen bug... I can't level up 2 to 3... I can't control her... Well... I have to restart it. T0T

Last edited:

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Sooo, when will be the public release?
Smilingdog releases a public build of Nano-control whenever he releases a patreon build of his other game: Jikage Rising. The current ETA for the next patreon build of Jikage Rising is March 21st so that should be the release of the public build for Nano-control.

Dates taken from .

TLDR: ETA is March 21

Reactions: speedapple

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
When and how do I trigger the Gwen x Kay interaction?
You don't. I'm not sure what all the requirements are but at some point you'll just wake up in the morning feeling sick and they'll "take care" of you. I think I had the mansion and they were both level 4 when it happened for me.

Reactions: speedapple

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't. I'm not sure what all the requirements are but at some point you'll just wake up in the morning feeling sick and they'll "take care" of you. I think I had the mansion and they were both level 4 when it happened for me.
Ah, so those two are connected. Getting sick and the Gwen x Kay interaction were listed separately, so I didn't think they were the same. Thanks.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm need to updgrade sex scenes dick looks like shadow ???
Quests are kinda hard :)

Last edited:

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
A question about your new doujinshi patreon, is it all going to be focused on Mind Control like your games? and is it going to be many artists working in many doujins or do you have one main artist?

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
question . . how many bonus girls do we gain in our harem?
Currently outside of the main girls (Elaine, Rika, Kay, Gwen, Lena, and Jace) we have:
-Kat: feral girl we adopted
-Lily: Kay's mom

To be added in next version according to Smilingdog:
-Emma: General Storekeeper
-Erika: Inn Guest/Hypnohub OC
-Haru: Inn Guest/Mascot of Aiy (Game's Artist)

To be added at the end of development probably via a patch:
-Sarah: to be added at the end of game's development cycle for obvious reasons though you should have already hypnotized her during Kay's quests.

Last edited:

GhostMonster

Sep 5, 2019
I am trying to do the pet play thing and keep getting looped back and the event wouldnt finish? What do I do?
I half want to just wait for the next update and enter the saves from the last update I have!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes