4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Nano-control (Nano control) [v.0.27d + Walkthrough] (2020) (Eng) [RPGM] [MacOS] [Linux] [Android]
Torrent:

D

Deleted member 1658620

This is just an update to the last save I posted with the good ending requirements unlocked. Just Confront G to access good ending.
(Save has most things unlocked, excluding costumes and public use quest)

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
Is there any way to skip/cheat the puzzles i am not a patient man when it comes to moving puzzles and the flames for the mom quest are annoying me?

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
having a hard time what the goodending I have all girls at Lv4 and knowledge at 20
For the good ending have all the girls at level 4 and have 20 knowledge. After that go to the library (2nd floor of school), and go to the history section (bottom left I think). Examine the bookshelves until you read about the history of the town. After that read the notes on the tables in the library (one of the notes is useless but the rest is necessary) to get more information about the history of the town.

One you done that you are done with the library. Go to G's house. Go to his bedroom and read the notes on the small table by his bed to gain information about G. After that go to the room that G is in and go to the top left cabinet. Examine the cabinet multiple times until you read all of the research notes.

From there you can either confront G instantly to get the bad ending or reconfigure the controller FIRST (access the controller the normal way via the menu and there should be a new option to reconfigure it) with 20 knowledge and then confront G to get the good ending.

for more information

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
You mean for her level up event? Did you give her the aphrodisiac 3 times? Including during noon? Where she's at the town square? A lot of people couldn't find her in the afternoon, skipped it giving it to her in the afternoon and couldn't complete the quest.
Didn't found her in shop at noon so last one I gave her at night. Quest journal tells me that I gave her 3 times aphrodisiac and tells me to speak to her at night but nothing happens :(

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Didn't found her in shop at noon so last one I gave her at night. Quest journal tells me that I gave her 3 times aphrodisiac and tells me to speak to her at night but nothing happens :(
For the quest to work you need to give Elaine the aphrodisiac 3 times in the morning, noon, and evening. Must have it done before night time to give time for the aphrodisiac to do its work. During noon, if Elaine isn't in the shop she can be found in the town square located a screen left of the main town hub. Its the screen where the shops are located.

Reactions: marty

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
For the quest to work you need to give Elaine the aphrodisiac 3 times in the morning, noon, and evening. Must have it done before night time to give time for the aphrodisiac to do its work. During noon, if Elaine isn't in the shop she can be found in the town square located a screen left of the main town hub. Its the screen where the shops are located.
ok cool thanks!
But that means that there is a bug in quest journal as its showing that i feed her 3 times and should speak at night :/

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there any way to skip/cheat the puzzles i am not a patient man when it comes to moving puzzles and the flames for the mom quest are annoying me?
Sorry no. You need sadly through this if you want to upgrade control of them. It whas made easier on the later girls because people seemed annoyed by it.

JackieChan2718

Mar 21, 2019
so how does the pregnancy system work? so after cuming into them for x amount of time they get impregnanted or somthing and after certain amount of days do they show it? Is there a time when they have the baby and stop being pregnant or are they permantly pregrnant for the rest of the game?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so how does the pregnancy system work? so after cuming into them for x amount of time they get impregnanted or somthing and after certain amount of days do they show it? Is there a time when they have the baby and stop being pregnant or are they permantly pregrnant for the rest of the game?
It's only an ending. Cum in them a certain number of times and they will be pregnant during the endings. They will never be shown pregnant in game due to there not being enough time from beginning to end for their pregnancy to get that far. The most you will see in game is a cut in of an egg being fertilized.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It's only an ending. Cum in them a certain number of times and they will be pregnant during the endings. They will never be shown pregnant in game due to there not being enough time from beginning to end for their pregnancy to get that far. The most you will see in game is a cut in of an egg being fertilized.
That and if you impregnate every main girl in the ending you impregnate every other girl shown in the scene, so for example when you impregnate Gwen and Rika, in Class Ending going to be teacher and some other classmates pregnant too. But if you for example would have only impregnate one like for example only Kay but not Jace then in Teen Ending going neither Alexis nor Lily pregnant. If you manage to impregnate all 6 main Girls and look at any Ending except Good, Harem and mayby Bad Ending (sorry but Bad Endings are not my cake) then you get another scene where all 6 of them are there with a little Preg tale.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
How do i control Gwen? What interaction leads me towards because I somehow haven't discovered it yet even though Elaine is level 3. Lena is Level 2 along with Rika and Kay. What am i missing here?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How do i control Gwen? What interaction leads me towards because I somehow haven't discovered it yet even though Elaine is level 3. Lena is Level 2 along with Rika and Kay. What am i missing here?
First you need to try to talk to Gwen in the Morning during classroom. Then you get the Quest for Rika. As told in the Patreon Walkthroughthen you need to talk with Rika under control in her room until she mentions her bear. Than you need in the morning when Gwen came to Rika after school first talk to Elaine about the bear and then to Rika in Classroom.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes