4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Gwen seem to be bugged. Whenever in the morning she should be in her room from shedule she is not there. Oh and Lena's send back comment on Lvl Zero is interpreted as Strip.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I fixed the "Cannot read property..." bug by leaving the house and doing a part-time job.

One issue I am having with the current version is that whenever girls are in their final phase, I can no longer ask them for sex when they are following me. It only gives me the option to enter their minds, which doesn't work unless I'm in my room.

How much more content for Sarah, Lily, Kat, and the girl that runs the item shop?
Thank you very much. That did it.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I can't seem to get the mansion opened. I only figured out how to do it after getting Jace's level 3 event already, don't know if that should have any influences. been working in the garden for a couple days, can't seem to unlock it
Sorry about the late reply, seems like you managed to solve it, I apologize for not being much help.

Have you done Rika and Elaine's 2nd mind room? You need that along with the garden work. Forgot if you had to talk to the mayor, or he'll ask you after working.
Check the walkthrough in the OP to see what you need.
Thanks for replying guys!

Gwen seem to be bugged. Whenever in the morning she should be in her room from shedule she is not there. Oh and Lena's send back comment on Lvl Zero is interpreted as Strip.
The version released today should have fixed those issues!

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Can someone upload saves for me where everyone is broken and in the other save everyone are left untouched(both saves mind room 5 completed)? I losr my saves and dont want to play from scratch again

Kasharyu

May 7, 2017
I can't open it on my Mac, the Error is "The application “Game” can’t be opened." . Anyone know how to fix it?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I keep getting an error message when i try to see any sex scene.
Huh, that's odd; did you try all options, for all girls? Might have to restart if so, because you're suppose to be able to 'fix' it if you have sex with another girl, IIRC. Maybe try the CG room -- Book in your room, at the house.

I can't open it on my Mac, the Error is "The application “Game” can’t be opened." . Anyone know how to fix it?
Don't use Mac, so can't help, but you may be able to play it if you open the www folder, and open the index file on a browser -- Note: If you use this option, your saves may be deleted if you/browser clears cookies, due to saves not going into the saves folder; and you'll have to start over again, if you do get the app running.

Anyways, if you want to try fixing it yourself, you can search online ways to run Rpgmaker MV on mac.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Move the "Game" file to your application folder. Then you just have to go to System Preferences to approve the use of it, since the developer, speedapple in this case, isn't an apporved developer by Apple.

• Angry
Reactions: chopolander

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Finally is finished.. this means more jikage rising updates... I can see the Tsunade butt bouncing on my pelvis

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
for example im stuck at talk to elaine at night. I do that and nothing happens just random chat going nowhere. Tried 3 night. nothing :(
You mean for her level up event? Did you give her the aphrodisiac 3 times? Including during noon? Where she's at the town square? A lot of people couldn't find her in the afternoon, skipped it giving it to her in the afternoon and couldn't complete the quest.

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Finally is finished.. this means more jikage rising updates... I can see the Tsunade butt bouncing on my pelvis
Not quite. SmilingDog has mentioned in the past that Jikage rising updates aren't likely to increase due to the time it takes to get art/animations commissioned. There is also the fact that nano-control isn't actually done yet with more content for the main girls (he's adding a bj scene for elaine next build for example) as well as secondary characters like Sarah?, Lily?, the two inn guests? and shopkeeper? having potential content.

Also even if nano-control was finished, SmilingDog is also working on a new game called Apollo Lexicon

Edit: Looking at the inn guests I know that Erika is a cameo from Spiral Clicker, does anyone know where Haru is from?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes