4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Will there be more Inn events its just kinda... there. Also the tent kinda seems set up for more content on the NTR side. Maybe more pleasure corruption?
The Inn has been mentioned as one of the parts that will probably get more after the final Patreon release. The tent is just there so you can sell sex with your girls to other guys.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
How do I turn off the movement buttons for android? Screenclicking clearly works, just almost nowhere is it actually an option o,O?

Its so tedious to control and the cheatroom doesnt seem to have all the actual scenes? Like its suggesting things can be repeated and in pacific locations, but its so slow it would be a chore to actually find out?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Does the Mindbreak also lock you out of other endings?

Seems like i can't mindbreak Jace like i could with the others, she won't let me control her anymore either

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
Okay so what's the truck to get through elaines first mind room. Tried to get through the third set of flames several dozen times and got nowhere. A little help for this poor fool?

LiosHaven

Mar 27, 2019
Okay so what's the truck to get through elaines first mind room. Tried to get through the third set of flames several dozen times and got nowhere. A little help for this poor fool?
If you stay still in the flames then they wont burn you,move slowly when the fire has already passed

Reactions: speedapple

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If you stay still in the flames then they wont burn you,move slowly when the fire has already passed
Or use the key item: Running Shoes, to increase your speed (need always dash, unless you want to hold the key); then blitz through, either top or bottom.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Seems like i can't mindbreak Jace like i could with the others, she won't let me control her anymore either
Mind break only locks you out of the normal variation of endings and scenes, you can still get them all, but it will be a variation where their minds are broken. You can mind break all main girls at this time, including Jace, not sure why you are having an issue. It could be related to the next part. The control thing with Jace is a known bug at least on here, The problem only happens in school, she should be controllable at home. It could be a similar issue with her mind break.

Toxen

Mar 21, 2018
Need help,
To trigger the ending you need "-Click on the bottom left bookshelf (2nd from the middle) in the library (2nd floor of the school) to find out about the history of the building G is in. "
But it didn't work or do anything.
Did I do it wrong?

And also how do I know I got 20 knowledge or not? Because I don't see any where it show.

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Sorry about the late reply guys! Been busy as heck.
Regarding the harem ending working, it'll work if you go to your old house and select it there, seemingly no matter what. If you choose the "no longer wish to get pregnant" option in all the crystals it'll work in the mansion, if you choose the "wish to get pregnant" option for all of the girls it'll work regardless of whether you impregnate any of them or not. It'll usually not always crash from the mansion if you choose "no longer wish to get pregnant" for some but "wish to get pregnant" for others even if you don't end up impregnating any of them.

As for other bugs I've encountered
1) your bed in the old house will also give you the error and crash your game, if you a)earn no money after a certain amount of days after starting a new game or b) choose the waste a few hours option after getting the mansion, if you choose to sleep there you'll just be teleported back to mansion no crash.
2) Jace works from in her home/by the lake/from the mansion, but not from the classroom/the area that has Sarah.
3?) Gwen is just completely missing every sunday mornings prior to moving her to the mansion(I've checked every room of every house, the inn, the store, the tent and every space outside...)
Thanks for the report, it should be fixed in v0.27!

where do you find your sister at noon other thain her room wensdays
Hope it helps!

work at the town hall several times, until the mayor asks if you want it
Thanks for replying!

I am upset, but thank you
Sorry that I couldn't be of help...

i fucked up with Gwen's 2nd crystlal (played w/o guide) and now she doesnt want live in mansion, is there a possibility to fix it (unless load old save)? if no, maybe some item or cheat in future?
Oh, there's no way to undo the choice unfortunately...

I only got this issue when I exited the game and returned. It wouldn't let me sleep either, but I found that having sex fixes this issue. Haven't don't extensive testing though, so not 100% sure this works all the time.
We're trying to fix this error but everything that was tried somehow fails, will look into it again.

The thing that confuses me is that I have all girls at level 5, non mind broken, and the Harem ending ends really lamely with a "Seem to be forgetting something" line that I don't get. Is there more coming later, is there more to the ending I haven't unlocked, or is it just kind of a let down?
Ah, that will be explained in the v0.27 update.

I Think the changelog described it as the neutral ending, so I’m assuming Nano is going to add a good ending were we need to deal with the the thing we forgot.
Yeap!

Does the mind break changes the sex scenes, or they remain the same? If they remain the same will they be changed in the future?
Oh it will affect the endings and the scenes, it's a bit funky in v0.26, but everything should be properly updated in v0.27!

How do you get the Inn content?
Not implemented yet, sorry!

How do I turn off the movement buttons for android? Screenclicking clearly works, just almost nowhere is it actually an option o,O?

Its so tedious to control and the cheatroom doesnt seem to have all the actual scenes? Like its suggesting things can be repeated and in pacific locations, but its so slow it would be a chore to actually find out?
Oh, there's no way to turn of the option unfortunately.

I'll update the scene room asap!

Do this game only work on a valid Win32 application?
It should work on a 64 bit windows OS too I believe.

can you still get a girl pregnant if you chose the other option in the mind room?
Oh, you won't be able too, cause some players are really particular about it, it's mostly a "I don't want to see pregnant women in this game" button.

Jace has been bugging out in this release, she's all fixed now in v0.27!

Need help,
To trigger the ending you need "-Click on the bottom left bookshelf (2nd from the middle) in the library (2nd floor of the school) to find out about the history of the building G is in. "
But it didn't work or do anything.
Did I do it wrong?

And also how do I know I got 20 knowledge or not? Because I don't see any where it show.
Oh that part is for v0.27, nothing will happen in v0.26 unfortunately.

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I can't seem to get the mansion opened. I only figured out how to do it after getting Jace's level 3 event already, don't know if that should have any influences. been working in the garden for a couple days, can't seem to unlock it

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I can't seem to get the mansion opened. I only figured out how to do it after getting Jace's level 3 event already, don't know if that should have any influences. been working in the garden for a couple days, can't seem to unlock it
Have you done Rika and Elaine's 2nd mind room? You need that along with the garden work. Forgot if you had to talk to the mayor, or he'll ask you after working.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Check the walkthrough in the OP to see what you need.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes