4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
I've been getting that error much more now. Ever time I try to load any save other than the last one I used and try to select an ending that happens. The only way I could fix it was either to leave the room first, or save over before selecting an ending.

I like the Harem ending, except for how the art hides the girls pregnant status. I've been trying to see if I can edit the image to show that better.

P.S. Gwen's aroused and evil eyes files for the harem ending are swapped, or atleast I see them that way.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
speedapple Latest version, just downloaded. Major problem with Jace, can no longer control her. Choosing control instead of chat just closes the dialogue box.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
To the person saying they can't control jace anymore, just look for her in her home the control option seems to only be broken while in school.

To the people getting the "Cannot read property'_characterName' of null" error that causes the game to crash, just go outside then go to your house and use the money cheat, I have no idea what causes the error but that fixed it for me.

To the person asking the question "is the harem ending also the bad ending?", no, the crystals behind the middle mind doors that unlock the harem ending give you two options either 1)"let them be, the rest of their minds have already become devoted to me naturally(good end)" or 2)"break what's left of their minds so that nothing but serving me remains(bad end)".

Reactions: alex2011

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I fixed the "Cannot read property..." bug by leaving the house and doing a part-time job.

One issue I am having with the current version is that whenever girls are in their final phase, I can no longer ask them for sex when they are following me. It only gives me the option to enter their minds, which doesn't work unless I'm in my room.

How much more content for Sarah, Lily, Kat, and the girl that runs the item shop?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To the person saying they can't control jace anymore, just look for her in her home the control option seems to only be broken while in school.

To the people getting the "Cannot read property'_characterName' of null" error that causes the game to crash, just go outside then go to your house and use the money cheat, I have no idea what causes the error but that fixed it for me.

To the person asking the question "is the harem ending also the bad ending?", no, the crystals behind the middle mind doors that unlock the harem ending give you two options either 1)"let them be, the rest of their minds have already become devoted to me naturally(good end)" or 2)"break what's left of their minds so that nothing but serving me remains(bad end)".
That did it, got Jace to level 5 now, non broken. I figure I'll either run the game again from the beginning to do a mind break run or break them later and save in a different slot so that I have one each. Also, on the bug that crashes the game, if you get it from the non mind broken harem ending, you can go to your original house to view it and the scene will play normally. Non mind broken harem ending works just fine, no problems there, and I haven't tested the mind broken variant of any other scene that now has one. EDIT: Nope, all scenes that involve mind break are bugged with the "Cannot read property'_characterName' of null" issue. This includes any sex initiated after breaking their minds, not just the endings. This is specific to inside the mansion, I can have sex anywhere else as long as it is at a glowing circle, there isn't even an option to do it anywhere else and they now have to be following because they are placed in your room after the mind break and I am pretty sure they stay there.

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
The option to ask the girls for sex while they're following you being removed once they're in they're final phase might be because there's no appropriate content in place, not the result of a bug, given that they're fully devoted to you so the filler "I don't feel ready" text doesn't fit, but there's no actual content yet so... maybe the option is just gone for good(unlikely, given that they even bothered with the filler instead of just outright removing the option from the start) or more likely maybe it'll be available once there's actually content.

Nothing new for the extra characters; current content for extra characters: You can have Sarah act as a voyeur twice, Lily can have sex with you one on one or with her daughter(Kay) at your request, and you can get a blowjob from Kat(according to walkthrough: Triggers when when you visit Rika in her room in the mansion on Wednesday noon), no "content" for the item shop girl at all, I don't think that it's even been implied that there will be any in the future either(in game atleast). The inn got some new/updated flavor text added I think, but no new "content" as of yet though.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
Problem with Jace, after upgrading her control and entering her mind, all her dialogue disappears upon reaching her core. This includes for the conversations afterwards as well, when I re-enter her mind after reorganizing it, as well as the conversation in her room after.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The option to ask the girls for sex while they're following you being removed once they're in they're final phase might be because there's no appropriate content in place, not the result of a bug, given that they're fully devoted to you so the filler "I don't feel ready" text doesn't fit, but there's no actual content yet so... maybe the option is just gone for good(unlikely, given that they even bothered with the filler instead of just outright removing the option from the start) or more likely maybe it'll be available once there's actually content.

Nothing new for the extra characters; current content for extra characters: You can have Sarah act as a voyeur twice, Lily can have sex with you one on one or with her daughter(Kay) at your request, and you can get a blowjob from Kat(according to walkthrough: Triggers when when you visit Rika in her room in the mansion on Wednesday noon), no "content" for the item shop girl at all, I don't think that it's even been implied that there will be any in the future either(in game atleast). The inn got some new/updated flavor text added I think, but no new "content" as of yet though.
Speed has actually mentioned the shop girl, inn girls, and other side characters, except Lily, getting some content later. He's focusing on the main girls right now to get it content complete as far as anything Patreon will allow, then there are supposedly going to be Sarah scenes and shop girl scenes. The delay on those is for obvious reasons, just look at Sarah's model, that's an instant no go as far as Patreon is concerned even if she was canonically 100 years old or something. For that reason, any content with them is on hold until Patreon funding for this game is cut, which shouldn't be too much longer. That said, it will become more of a hobby project and will take longer at that point because he will have two other games that are funded and therefore take priority. Also, there was one character that still had the sex option while following, but it disappeared after the mind break, and Kay does have a scene that uses that. Not sure if that scene is doable after mind break, didn't try it. EDIT2: Nope, she just stares blankly, you know, the ..... line they now give. I do find it strange that they snap out of mind break when you start control, though.

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Oh cool, so far I've only seen someone say that the inn girls would get content in the future and ingame it's kind of implied, but that's all I'd heard about future plans for any of the extra characters at all, glad to hear that there's more planned for the others too.

Reactions: alex2011

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Yes you can have anal sex with them but you need to have them wear anal beads for a few days first in order to stretch them out to atleast tight.

You can have them wear the beads by using the toy selection in their wardrobes, you can check their butt tightness/anus status under "controller-->check status of subject". To get anal beads made go to the blacksmith(the building directly south of the inn).

• Angry
Reactions: Ric and Zatorr

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
Yes you can have anal sex with them but you need to have them wear anal beads for a few days first in order to stretch them out to atleast tight.

You can have them wear the beads by using the toy selection in their wardrobes, you can check their butt tightness/anus status under "controller-->check status of subject". To get anal beads made go to the blacksmith(the building directly south of the inn).
Thanks bro.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
When you try to start the harem ending after having everyone at level 4 (5th mind room cleared) an error occurs if you decide to "keep them as they are" during the last mind room. I have checked and this error only happened when I decided to "keep them all as they are", this error does not occur if you decide to "break their minds" and start the harem ending.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Oh and if someone needs a save file I have 2:
# The first is one in which I decided to "keep them as they are" and not get them pregnant.
#The second is in which I decided to "break their minds" and get them pregnant.
#NOTE: The harem ending only works in the second one as I explained in a previous comment, at least until they decide to fix the error.
#If for some reason you don't know where to put the save files it goes like this: Open the game folder-> Open "www" -> save folder

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes