4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
I remember in the hypnohub I would see this game on the forum a lot, and no matter how many updates it would get, it got no comments, no traction, and I was just so shocked, this game has come a long way, and its just gotten better and better and more impressive adding lovely kinks on the way, this game deserves much more love and attention, I wish Speedaple nothing but the best, you deserve it, a shame they didn't seem to appreciate you in the hub

Reactions: Rain01

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I remember in the hypnohub I would see this game on the forum a lot, and no matter how many updates it would get, it got no comments, no traction, and I was just so shocked, this game has come a long way, and its just gotten better and better and more impressive adding lovely kinks on the way, this game deserves much more love and attention, I wish Speedaple nothing but the best, you deserve it, a shame they didn't seem to appreciate you in the hub
last time i played it, it was pretty bad frankly speaking or at least uninteresting. I will give it another chance.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
"TypeError: Cannot read property '_characterName' of null"

seems like this bug still could occur, having sex to advance to next day seem to fix it

Avit

May 23, 2018
my folder suddenly becomes read-only and I can't uncheck it. I can't save my progress or delete the folder, please help.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
hmm, is mind room 5 and pure doll mode retconned? It seems like the last bit is just the harem end
Oh, what do you mean?

Thanks! Aiy is a pretty good artist!

hey I cant seem to find where elaine is during the noon? any ideas??
There's an entire section of town off to the left past Lena's house and the school, she's at the town square most days of the week. Wednesday and Saturday, she's in the shop.
Glad to see you found it! And thanks for replying rei!

Thank you!

last time i played it, it was pretty bad frankly speaking or at least uninteresting. I will give it another chance.
I see... any suggestion on how to improve it? Am definitely open to suggestions and feedback!

"TypeError: Cannot read property '_characterName' of null"

seems like this bug still could occur, having sex to advance to next day seem to fix it
I... don't understand... how?! Why?
Hmmm, in PC? Did it happen again when you reload the save?

my folder suddenly becomes read-only and I can't uncheck it. I can't save my progress or delete the folder, please help.
That is pretty weird, what platform are you playing it on btw?

Sorry for the late reply guys! Let me know if you all have any more questions or problems! And Happy Holidays!

Reactions: PugWug

Avit

May 23, 2018
Oh, what do you mean?

Thanks! Aiy is a pretty good artist!

Glad to see you found it! And thanks for replying rei!

Thank you!

I see... any suggestion on how to improve it? Am definitely open to suggestions and feedback!

I... don't understand... how?! Why?
Hmmm, in PC? Did it happen again when you reload the save?

That is pretty weird, what platform are you playing it on btw?

Sorry for the late reply guys! Let me know if you all have any more questions or problems! And Happy Holidays!

Windows, and problem fixed. ty for trying to help too

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
got a question... you all have a WebGL mode couter in left top corner of the game? how this can be turned off?
1577437705692.png

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
I mean quite simply, the game is Fallout 76, and playing like it on my comp. Are you being professionally dimwitted, or do you just come by it naturally?
>Hey gaise, game is broken.
People ask which part is broken.
>It's broken, are you guys stupid?

This is you right now.

If it's broken at least let people know what you want fixed so the dev can fix it instead of just bitching about it for the sake of bitching

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
how do i get the scene with the sister and kat
Ah, it's a random scene that occurs when you unlock the mansion! The walk-through will have more details!

Windows, and problem fixed. ty for trying to help too
Sorry I couldn't respond sooner!

got a question... you all have a WebGL mode couter in left top corner of the game? how this can be turned off?
View attachment 497959
Oh, the "F2" button might have been clicked by accident, trying clicking it to remove it! Let me know if it doesn't work!

Professional dimwitted. Game no play. Fo go? Fo no go! Game breaks immediately. I would tell you more, but I don't feel like putting the work in explaining it to you when the dev themselves hasn't put the work in to make the actual game.
Come on man, we're all adults here, no need for name calling, what seems to be the issue?

mlpfan123

Feb 1, 2018
Just discovered this game today and spent a huge chunk of my morning playing it. I only had a few bugs but otherwise I loved it.
The first bug I had was when I was able to have sex with Elaine. I think I tried changing her clothes and when I went to have sex I got an error message and the game crashed, but as a user already suggested I reset her clothes and made her strip tease at night, which forced me to go to bed and skipped the error. I didn’t have an issue after that.
My second bug was Gwen. I managed to get Elaine, Kay, Rika, and Gwen to the point where I opened every door in their minds (save the ones that aren’t implemented yet) and Kay had hypnotized her mom. Earlier I somehow accidentally went to the store and purchased 2 soy milks when trying to advance one of the events, and the option to click on the table was still there. I clicked on it again, went through the same scene where you have sex with Gwen, only this time you get caught? Unless there are actually 2 scenes here? After this Gwen won’t interact with me anymore. I can still bring up her dialogue box and select an action, but nothing happens afterwards.

All in all I love the game. Does anyone know if the pregnant scenes are only end game content? I love preggo scenes, but I wish more games would make them a regular feature instead of an end game scene. That would be the only thing I would add if I could.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
This might seem like a pointless question but d’ya think the artist’d consider doing a Kay x Sarah scene, even if it’s just a mod? (I mean all the groundwork is there...)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This might seem like a pointless question but d’ya think the artist’d consider doing a Kay x Sarah scene, even if it’s just a mod? (I mean all the groundwork is there...)
That'll probably happen, speedapple mentioned the possibility of Sarah scenes, but only after this game is off Patreon funding. That said, I cannot speak for the artist or for speedapple on that. I can speak as to the reason, Sarah is that reason and why scenes with her need to wait until after funding on Patreon stops is obvious, scenes with her would be a violation of Patreon's ToS.

Just discovered this game today and spent a huge chunk of my morning playing it. I only had a few bugs but otherwise I loved it.
The first bug I had was when I was able to have sex with Elaine. I think I tried changing her clothes and when I went to have sex I got an error message and the game crashed, but as a user already suggested I reset her clothes and made her strip tease at night, which forced me to go to bed and skipped the error. I didn’t have an issue after that.
My second bug was Gwen. I managed to get Elaine, Kay, Rika, and Gwen to the point where I opened every door in their minds (save the ones that aren’t implemented yet) and Kay had hypnotized her mom. Earlier I somehow accidentally went to the store and purchased 2 soy milks when trying to advance one of the events, and the option to click on the table was still there. I clicked on it again, went through the same scene where you have sex with Gwen, only this time you get caught? Unless there are actually 2 scenes here? After this Gwen won’t interact with me anymore. I can still bring up her dialogue box and select an action, but nothing happens afterwards.

All in all I love the game. Does anyone know if the pregnant scenes are only end game content? I love preggo scenes, but I wish more games would make them a regular feature instead of an end game scene. That would be the only thing I would add if I could.
They aren't just end game content, they are specific to endings. You never see them pregnant in game, just during the ending if you manage to impregnate them.

speedapple game breaking bug in 0.25c. I went to sleep and got "TypeError Cannot read property '_characterName' of null" and it does pop up consistently. Looks like that bug still exists, I hate when they just won't die.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes