4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
how many endings are there I have 7 and watched them all am I finished with the game for this update i'm pretty sure i've finished just not sure how many endings are in this version

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How is the game going to progress? I've seen 2 chicks signing themselves at the inn. Will they have any role?
They'll have some small scenes after the game is completed.

Why is there still no Sarah scene :T
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm experiencing this the text boxes won't appear for some characters I was using an old save so I started again from the start and it's still doing it with my brand new save is there a way to fix this it's the newest version 0.24f View attachment 466289
completely exiting the game will fix that, dunno what causes it though
Try clicking "CTRL"? It might be caused by the plugin, ctrl will hide the textboxes to get a full view!

speedapple It seems like the new version is a bit broken on Mac, I can't get it to open. Looking through the files it *looks* like it might be the nwjs file that normally converts it to being executable on mac. Normally it's an executable file, but in this version my Mac is registering it as a textedit file. When I tried forcing the game to open on terminal by typing "open xyz" where xyz is the filepath for it (I put it in by simply dragging and dropping the game file) it gave me a type 10810 error. I honestly have no clue where to start with troubleshooting this one, never seen this particular error before, though I recently updated my Mac to the newest version of Catalina so it could just be that OS not playing nice with the program. I was able to load an earlier version (I think it was one of the 0.23 ones) just fine.
I see, that is rather odd, I'll take a look at it, I hadn't changed anything though.

Patch ineffective, persists. Can be easily replicated by impregnating Kace
I'll take another look at what's causing it, sorry about that. Would you happen to have a screenshot when it happens?

there's a bug when you get mom pregnant her image stays on the screen
Edit: talking to one of the girls fixes it View attachment 466460
Gotcha! I'll get that fixed!

how many endings are there I have 7 and watched them all am I finished with the game for this update i'm pretty sure i've finished just not sure how many endings are in this version
Currently there's an ending for each of the main girls and the milf ending. Having them pregnant will change the ending slightly, if that interest you!

Sorry about the error guys, I'll keep looking into it!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
They'll have some small scenes after the game is completed.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Try clicking "CTRL"? It might be caused by the plugin, ctrl will hide the textboxes to get a full view!

I see, that is rather odd, I'll take a look at it, I hadn't changed anything though.

I'll take another look at what's causing it, sorry about that. Would you happen to have a screenshot when it happens?

Gotcha! I'll get that fixed!

Currently there's an ending for each of the main girls and the milf ending. Having them pregnant will change the ending slightly, if that interest you!

Sorry about the error guys, I'll keep looking into it!
yeah i got all endings then thanks for the game was great to play

Reactions: speedapple

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
Oh.. i really love mind control. by the way, if there is exhibitionsim situation, it would be better!! i think some important keywords of hypnosis are humiliation, exhibitionism, public!

pixiver vahn_yourdoom , mizuryu kei's manga and the game called robozou, Representatively.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Oh.. i really love mind control. by the way, if there is exhibitionsim situation, it would be better!! i think some important keywords of hypnosis are humiliation, exhibitionism, public!

pixiver vahn_yourdoom , mizuryu kei's manga and the game called robozou, Representatively.
You'll like this game then, though it does take a little grind to get to that point, the grind is definitely not obnoxious.

Reactions: speedapple

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the Kay x Rika and Elaine x Jace interactions. I've tried entering the school for the Kay x Rika scene multiple times but I'm either unlucky or I did get it but missed it. For Elaine x Jace I'm pretty sure I didn't get it, went in the kitchen multiple times Monday to Sunday but nothing. I should note that I used cheats during the game so I don't know if that might have affected the. Are there any other requirement that I'm not aware of?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Can't get Rika's personal ending. The room tells me to break her down more, but the planning book just says I have to unlock the room.

Am I missing something or am I just being an idiot? Or both?

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
i tried to play this game and although there aren't any situations or interest with other NPC in public nude but, in my opinion this game has a lot of Possibility. i will whatch this game. i make sure. this game would be one of best games!

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
speedapple I found a workaround, the same issue was on Wicked Rouge and someone there found it. On Mac you have to download the relevant file from and place it in the app.nw folder (game contents -> resources -> app.nw) and run the nw.js file. The nw.js file will run the game.

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
One of the best situations for hypnosis exposure is to put a dog collar on a naked woman and go for a walk!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why is there still no Sarah scene :T
Because the game is still Patreon funded. Unlike F95Zone, Patreon has a zero tolerance policy for that kind of content. They won't tolerate it under ANY circumstances. F95Zone at least has conditions for it to be allowed.

Last edited:

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
un
Because the game is still Patreon funded. Unlike F95Zone, Patreon has a zero tolerance policy for that kind of content. They won't tolerate it under ANY circumstances. F95Zone at least has conditions for it to be allowed.
sarah underage maybe so no screen for she

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
un

sarah underage maybe so no screen for she
Speed said there will be content for her, but only after the game is off of Patreon, which is once official development is done. She already has a sprite and no character with a sprite has gone without content at least planned.

Aug 27, 2018
Speed said there will be content for her, but only after the game is off of Patreon, which is once official development is done. She already has a sprite and no character with a sprite has gone without content at least planned.
Oh, cool, well I already have half a dozen games I'm waiting on, what's one more

Reactions: alex2011
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes