4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hey is this a bug? I can't see Elaine and Lily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes it is becouse its trying to show i pic that doesn't exist because the dev made only a 3 pregnant girl Pic for this Seen and you did it with out the mother pregnant just knock her up and reply ending for it to show right

Reactions: Thant San

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the Kay x Rika and Elaine x Jace interactions. I've tried entering the school for the Kay x Rika scene multiple times but I'm either unlucky or I did get it but missed it. For Elaine x Jace I'm pretty sure I didn't get it, went in the kitchen multiple times Monday to Sunday but nothing. I should note that I used cheats during the game so I don't know if that might have affected the. Are there any other requirement that I'm not aware of?
Oh, they need to have a certain level of control, most of them trigger after they are at level 2. As for Jace and Elaine, it's mostly just RNG, you'll need to have them in the mansion though.

Can't get Rika's personal ending. The room tells me to break her down more, but the planning book just says I have to unlock the room.

Am I missing something or am I just being an idiot? Or both?
You need additional exp to unlock each room, and you need to have done the third room to unlock endings
Yup like what Mist said, you probably still need more exp.

speedapple I found a workaround, the same issue was on Wicked Rouge and someone there found it. On Mac you have to download the relevant file from and place it in the app.nw folder (game contents -> resources -> app.nw) and run the nw.js file. The nw.js file will run the game.
Oh, gotcha, I'll try using it!
Edit: Btw, would you be able to send me a picture of the error you got? One of the modders wanted a look at it.

Hey is this a bug? I can't see Elaine and Lily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes it is becouse its trying to show i pic that doesn't exist because the dev made only a 3 pregnant girl Pic for this Seen and you did it with out the mother pregnant just knock her up and reply ending for it to show right
Yeah, it's a bug actually. The non-preg version is already made. I'll check what's wrong and fix it!

milf Elaine hair 2 non-preg.png

Last edited:

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Heya man! Just let me know what bugs are there and I'll get them fixed asap!
Like when I get a mission from the book and go and follow the quest for example when you feed aphrodesiac to the Mot*er It says visit her at night time which I keep trying then I went back to the book select her again and you can do this with other characters aswell it regives you the machine you already have.

Maybe its worth having hints in the game aswell so if you midway stuck in a quest it pushes you in the right direction because when following the guide I always get stuck because the game doesnt go the way the guide explains to do. It might just me being an idiot.

regards.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Oh, gotcha, I'll try using it!
Edit: Btw, would you be able to send me a picture of the error you got? One of the modders wanted a look at it.
This is what you get when you try to open it
1575146810834.png
This is what you get when you try to open it in terminal
1575146885640.png
(the rest of it is cut off since it's just a filepath to the folder and mentions my computer profile name).

I'm inclined to think it's an error in compression where your compressions isn't playing nice when you're compressing on a PC device and Windows is reading it differently and changing the NWJS file in there to a non-executable file. I know that's been an issue before at least and seems consistent with the NWJS file that normally should be an executable file that allows the game to be used on Mac (in the MacOS folder in the game files) now being read as a text file.

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
Like when I get a mission from the book and go and follow the quest for example when you feed aphrodesiac to the Mot*er It says visit her at night time which I keep trying then I went back to the book select her again and you can do this with other characters aswell it regives you the machine you already have.

Maybe its worth having hints in the game aswell so if you midway stuck in a quest it pushes you in the right direction because when following the guide I always get stuck because the game doesnt go the way the guide explains to do. It might just me being an idiot.

regards.
Bruh. There are hints in the quest log.

Also, for the mother quest, you probably forgot to give her the aphrodisiac in the afternoon when she's at the square and skipped to the evening cause you couldn't find her.

Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
This is what you get when you try to open it
View attachment 474798
This is what you get when you try to open it in terminal
View attachment 474800
(the rest of it is cut off since it's just a filepath to the folder and mentions my computer profile name).

I'm inclined to think it's an error in compression where your compressions isn't playing nice when you're compressing on a PC device and Windows is reading it differently and changing the NWJS file in there to a non-executable file. I know that's been an issue before at least and seems consistent with the NWJS file that normally should be an executable file that allows the game to be used on Mac (in the MacOS folder in the game files) now being read as a text file.
I tried doing it in the new version, hopefully it works/I'm doing it right.

ah your right i missed that part where shes at the square.
Sorry about the late reply, and yeap, as darkness said, there are hints in the questlog. The other issue with Elaine seems to be solved as well. Let me know if there are any other bugs yeah!

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
so this might seem like a dumb question, but where is the mom in the morning, like I can't get her to level 2, I can feed her aphrodisiac right as I wake up, then she fucks off to god knows where, and then I can feed her twice in a row, but I Can't do the event cuz the fucking dude sleeps

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
so this might seem like a dumb question, but where is the mom in the morning, like I can't get her to level 2, I can feed her aphrodisiac right as I wake up, then she fucks off to god knows where, and then I can feed her twice in a row, but I Can't do the event cuz the fucking dude sleeps
She in the town square, on the left side of the town. There's another map.

Reactions: speedapple

hirotono_rei

Jun 22, 2017
There's an entire section of town off to the left past Lena's house and the school, she's at the town square most days of the week. Wednesday and Saturday, she's in the shop.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes