4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i really like the idea and what i COULD see of this game but is full of bugs in the first quest the tea not being on the table then the text disappearing... its a shame cuz this is a game just up my alley
Worked fine for me.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
hey guys so to get the mom at lvl 2 i already gave her the serum 3 times need to wait till night but if i sleep a few hours it gets directly to next day....
having her fallowing me and chating dosent work ether is directly chatting what do i have to do ?
You'll have to give her the aphrodisiac three times in the same day. She can be found in the town square in the afternoon, there's another map on the left side of town. You can check the walkthrough if there are any issues.

i really like the idea and what i COULD see of this game but is full of bugs in the first quest the tea not being on the table then the text disappearing... its a shame cuz this is a game just up my alley
"Ctrl" to toggle the textboxes. It was implemented so that the players can hide the textbox view the full sex scene/picture of characters.

What version are you playing btw? I can't seem to replicate the tea error.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
You'll have to give her the aphrodisiac three times in the same day. She can be found in the town square in the afternoon, there's another map on the left side of town. You can check the walkthrough if there are any issues.

"Ctrl" to toggle the textboxes. It was implemented so that the players can hide the textbox view the full sex scene/picture of characters.

What version are you playing btw? I can't seem to replicate the tea error.
Version: 0.24e

Jul 21, 2017
my problem is the "TypeError: Cannot read property '_characterName' of null" after the impregnation of Rika or any other girl and then go to bed

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
there is a occuring error where if i save do and ending load then instantly go to bed i get an error

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Version: 0.24e
my problem is the "TypeError: Cannot read property '_characterName' of null" after the impregnation of Rika or any other girl and then go to bed
there is a occuring error where if i save do and ending load then instantly go to bed i get an error
Uh oh, can't end a day as of the new version, this pops up as an error on a black screen.
I have the same problem as the person above.
I'll get a patch up, sorry about that. Give me about an hour or so.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Try this link! It should solve the "TypeError: Cannot read property '_characterName' of null" error!

• Love
Reactions: Ares02

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I rather like this game. Gets grindy at points, thankfully there is no time limit like in some games like this one.
Honestly, this feels much further along than a 0.24 release, more like a 0.60 or 0.70 release, since the 'main girls' are almost finished now. As far as I can see, all we're missing is a few endings for the main girls and a bunch of side stuff.

Endings I predict-
Lonely rich girls (Gwen & Jace)
Little girl harem (Rika & Gwen, possibly an older Sarah or mention of converting her later)
Family harem (Elaine, Kat & Rika)
Black hair harem (Gwen & Lena, possibly Emma as well)
??? ending (Kay & Lily ending)
Garden of Little Eden (all girls, all fourth doors finished)
Worldwide Harem (possibly related to fifth door)

Things we haven't seen yet-
Emma quest line (shop owner)
Inn girls quest line
Kat quest line
Characters yet to be revealed
Take proper control of Lily and make her pregnant

Not when the public use is because you wanted it. Netorare is when your girl is being stolen from you, not when you offer her yourself.
That, and you can knock them up beforehand and not worry about some random beating you to the punch. Rather than netorare, it is more prostitution, which should be up there alongside an orgy tag, if there is one. Actually, a netori tag should be there since you do have the option to steal three wives from their husbands.

Reactions: speedapple

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm experiencing this the text boxes won't appear for some characters I was using an old save so I started again from the start and it's still doing it with my brand new save is there a way to fix this it's the newest version 0.24f 6440a9ec6d8c406dc6be20ca2c67015b.png

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
speedapple It seems like the new version is a bit broken on Mac, I can't get it to open. Looking through the files it *looks* like it might be the nwjs file that normally converts it to being executable on mac. Normally it's an executable file, but in this version my Mac is registering it as a textedit file. When I tried forcing the game to open on terminal by typing "open xyz" where xyz is the filepath for it (I put it in by simply dragging and dropping the game file) it gave me a type 10810 error. I honestly have no clue where to start with troubleshooting this one, never seen this particular error before, though I recently updated my Mac to the newest version of Catalina so it could just be that OS not playing nice with the program. I was able to load an earlier version (I think it was one of the 0.23 ones) just fine.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes