4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I'm stuck on this part I should explore the forest first I have talk to everyone walked over the place but nothing happens
At the start of the game right? Outside of your house, take a right, following the road, you'll see an opening in-between the trees. You move over that part and you'll transition to a new map. -- There's also another map to the left.

The 'forest' map is split into four(4); the 1st one is where you'll meet someone to get started, along with continued help; after that is where you'll find Lena occasionally, along with a tent; to the right of that is a gathering spot, if you're into that; to the bottom of the tent map is a fishing spot, along with a spot for some outdoor fun.

Do i have to start over in v0.23e? I tried to copy the saves from 23c to the save folder and it wouldn't recognize them, so either save wont work or i did something wrong
Did you copy over the whole folder? MV is weird, in that you need the global file, along with your save.

PeranK

Nov 10, 2018
Will we have the side characters beside Kay's mom? Like that shop keeper girl and Sarah. Also, what with the inn?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
At the start of the game right? Outside of your house, take a right, following the road, you'll see an opening in-between the trees. You move over that part and you'll transition to a new map. -- There's also another map to the left.

The 'forest' map is split into four(4); the 1st one is where you'll meet someone to get started, along with continued help; after that is where you'll find Lena occasionally, along with a tent; to the right of that is a gathering spot, if you're into that; to the bottom of the tent map is a fishing spot, along with a spot for some outdoor fun.

Did you copy over the whole folder? MV is weird, in that you need the global file, along with your save.
I did that and it worked,thks!!

Another thing, i think i did something wrong in rika's route. During her mind room 2 i choose the option that let you have a 3some with the mom, and now i cant enter room 3 even tho i saw the event and all

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018

Another thing, i think i did something wrong in rika's route. During her mind room 2 i choose the option that let you have a 3some with the mom, and now i cant enter room 3 even tho i saw the event and all
room 3 is the right-est roome, not the left, and you must have enough corruption point (300)

Reactions: speedapple

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I got Elaine and Lena's mind rooms done easily enough

But i don't see anyway to start the well quest, but i did got Elaine and Lena both to strip naked. Before i unlocked the 4th mindroom, and i can strip all the other girls naked now also when they're outside the house. Does that mean my save from last game auto completed the well quest or is this not a thing?
Is the interaction between Elaine and Jace that they cook together? Kinda was hoping for another threesome scene there

Also what does the 4th mindroom do, because i don't seem to trigger anything new. I geuss it only affects the Milf Ending, which i must add is amazing. Loved it.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
But i don't see anyway to start the well quest, but i did got Elaine and Lena both to strip naked. Before i unlocked the 4th mindroom, and i can strip all the other girls naked now also when they're outside the house. Does that mean my save from last game auto completed the well quest or is this not a thing?
Is the interaction between Elaine and Jace that they cook together? Kinda was hoping for another threesome scene there

Also what does the 4th mindroom do, because i don't seem to trigger anything new. I geuss it only affects the Milf Ending, which i must add is amazing. Loved it.
The well quest triggers when you have a someone, at level 3, following you, and you interact with their closet. Not sure about the strip naked outside, could just be their inhibition is low, due to your hypnosis.

As Brady said, it's one of the requirements for the Milf Ending; IMO, all the top three rooms seem to be used for endings, so the 5th, and last, room will probably be harem ending. Eg. 3rd room=individual/pregnant, 4th=special, 5th=harem.

Reactions: speedapple

Tassie10

Sep 3, 2018
Is there a way to transfer a PC save to Android?
Cause i cant do the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on Android. My skill with on screen controls is non existent.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
was gamecore( ) supposed to be included in the update from 23c to 24e?
I think that's an aggregator site, where it collects adult games to get views and such. (Similar to most manga hosting sites.) -- Btw, hope you have at least ad-block up for it, cuz I remember visiting it before, and my anti-virus flared up with warnings.

If speed had hosted on other sites, he'd have mentioned them, I believe.

Cause i cant do the
Don't use android, so don't know, but I think you can just overwrite the old content and you'll be able to load the save, while still having new content. -- Though, there should be a save folder chain, similar to how flash saves are stored. Maybe look for it, if overwriting doesn't work?

Last edited:

Tassie10

Sep 3, 2018
Don't use android, so don't know, but I think you can just overwrite the old content and you'll be able to load the save, while still having new content. -- Though, there should be a save folder chain, similar to how flash saves are stored. Maybe look for it, if overwriting doesn't work?
Sadly i cant find a save folder that's why I'm asking. The Android version either needs simpler puzzles or a way to import saves sadly.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Sadly i cant find a save folder that's why I'm asking. The Android version either needs simpler puzzles or a way to import saves sadly.
Try a Bluetooth keyboard? Got a little HP bluetooth keyboard while back and it worked wonders for games. There is some delay, but way more manageable than screen controls.

Else.. the save is probably hidden in the game's data folders in the hidden section of the file system. Unless the device is rooted, you probably wont be able to access all of it, but I imagine the saves are the same, as its more about the game engine than the OS.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How do I go about changing the key toggles for movement?
And is there a way to make it so a single quick Left Click of the mouse would make me move to the clicked location, instead of having to press and hold the Left Click button?
Right now the way the movement for the mouse works, it's more suitable for WASD being the movement keys, and Left Click for Interact and Right Click for Cancel/Menu.
Oh, maybe try using arrow keys for movement and "Z" for select and "X" for cancel. It's kinda weird, I tried adding key customization, but it ends up interfering with one thing or the other.

I'm stuck on this part I should explore the forest first I have talk to everyone walked over the place but nothing happens
Did you talk to the clown?

Potential Bug:
After I tried entering the classroom just below the one you end up in the first time you go to school, all the text afterward ended up being hidden, no matter if it is a person or an object or thing, nothing would show anymore.
Edit:
After exiting the game and starting it again, everything seems to be in working order again, even after clicking on the classroom below the one you end up in the first time you go to school.
I don't know if there's some button to press to hide text block, and that's what caused the issue or what, as I tried all the letter keys on the keyboard, and clicking the wheel button on my mouse to no avail.
Edit 2:
Found out that CTRL has been set for hiding the text box, when, if I'm not mistaken, normally that button is set for skipping text.
Yeah, sorry about that, I'll probably get a suggestion poll up for which button to use to hide text boxes.

I'm guessing the "strip in public" part is that strip option before you tell them to follow? If so, yay, finally get to use it. Also, yay, more mind room progress. Now I just have to remember exactly who is on what mind room, looking at the change log for the last mind room update should do the trick. EDIT: speedapple Two issues, Gwen's character sprite, the little one that walks around the map, keeps randomly glitching between her harem and original outfit when the player interacts with her. The same happens when having her strip. This may take time to reproduce since it does not happen every time. The second issue is Jace's strip command. Her top remains when she strips.
Oh, you can have them strip while they are following you as well now!

I'll check out what's wrong with Gwen, thanks for letting me know!
Will check what's up with Jace as well!

Do i have to start over in v0.23e? I tried to copy the saves from 23c to the save folder and it wouldn't recognize them, so either save wont work or i did something wrong
Sorry for the late reply and for not being much help!

Oh you might not have enough exp, or it might be the wrong room like they said above, but if it still bugs out let me know and I'll check what's causing it!

I got Elaine and Lena's mind rooms done easily enough

Oh, yeah, if you load old saves any progress for quests are retained!
And yeah, the interaction is just some slice of life stuff between the girls.

The 4th mind room only unlocks the milf ending, sorry! Glad you liked it though! Hope you'll like the new group endings as well!

was gamecore( ) supposed to be included in the update from 23c to 24e?
Oh, it's not something I uploaded, might have to ask the admin of the site.

Cause i cant do the
Oh, it's super complicated, and the saves aren't compatible as well.

I think that's an aggregator site, where it collects adult games to get views and such. (Similar to most manga hosting sites.) -- Btw, hope you have at least ad-block up for it, cuz I remember visiting it before, and my anti-virus flared up with warnings.

If speed had hosted on other sites, he'd have mentioned them, I believe.

Thanks as always my man.

Sorry about that. Maybe try using the running shoes to change your speed? Or the hint might help depending on where you are stuck at!

Sorry for the late reply guys, have a lot going on at the moment right now haha.

Tassie10

Sep 3, 2018
Oh, maybe try using arrow keys for movement and "Z" for select and "X" for cancel. It's kinda weird, I tried adding key customization, but it ends up interfering with one thing or the other.
And the saves aren't compatible as well.

Sorry for the late reply guys, have a lot going on at the moment right now haha.
Hey, thy for the reply. Maybe add a retry button if you fail?
Currently you are thrown out and have to find the person again and bring them to your room.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hey, thy for the reply. Maybe add a retry button if you fail?
Currently you are thrown out and have to find the person again and bring them to your room.
I'm 95% sure you can save when doing the mind puzzle, so you can just save before attempting, then if you fail, just load up the save.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys so to get the mom at lvl 2 i already gave her the serum 3 times need to wait till night but if i sleep a few hours it gets directly to next day....
having her fallowing me and chating dosent work ether is directly chatting what do i have to do ?

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i really like the idea and what i COULD see of this game but is full of bugs in the first quest the tea not being on the table then the text disappearing... its a shame cuz this is a game just up my alley

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes