4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
what exactly is the percentage increase per time?
Basically to prevent people from needing to grind too hard, it increases by 3.3% everytime you cum in her, including before even you select the option to make her want to get pregnant. Basically it will reach 100% when you cum in her 30 times. Most people, assuming that they didn't cheat, will be able to get them pregnant in a few days.

Oct 16, 2017
How do I go about changing the key toggles for movement?
And is there a way to make it so a single quick Left Click of the mouse would make me move to the clicked location, instead of having to press and hold the Left Click button?
Right now the way the movement for the mouse works, it's more suitable for WASD being the movement keys, and Left Click for Interact and Right Click for Cancel/Menu.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm stuck on this part I should explore the forest first I have talk to everyone walked over the place but nothing happens

Oct 16, 2017
Potential Bug:
After I tried entering the classroom just below the one you end up in the first time you go to school, all the text afterward ended up being hidden, no matter if it is a person or an object or thing, nothing would show anymore.
Edit:
After exiting the game and starting it again, everything seems to be in working order again, even after clicking on the classroom below the one you end up in the first time you go to school.
I don't know if there's some button to press to hide text block, and that's what caused the issue or what, as I tried all the letter keys on the keyboard, and clicking the wheel button on my mouse to no avail.
Edit 2:
Found out that CTRL has been set for hiding the text box, when, if I'm not mistaken, normally that button is set for skipping text.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm guessing the "strip in public" part is that strip option before you tell them to follow? If so, yay, finally get to use it. Also, yay, more mind room progress. Now I just have to remember exactly who is on what mind room, looking at the change log for the last mind room update should do the trick. EDIT: speedapple Two issues, Gwen's character sprite, the little one that walks around the map, keeps randomly glitching between her harem and original outfit when the player interacts with her. The same happens when having her strip. This may take time to reproduce since it does not happen every time. The second issue is Jace's strip command. Her top remains when she strips.

Last edited:

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Do i have to start over in v0.23e? I tried to copy the saves from 23c to the save folder and it wouldn't recognize them, so either save wont work or i did something wrong

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes