4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Actually no, I think I was right about the RNG. I asked again because I got to Kay's ending without any pregnancy, even though the dialogue heavily implied she wanted a baby.

Coincidentally not long after I asked I impregnated Kay through basic sex. What Speedapple means is that the majority of pregnancy content is postgame/ending stuff (i.e. if I did her ending now it'd be different than before she was pregnant). This fact actually has me hopeful, because now I have even more reasons to grind the characters I'm already max bond with.

Edit: Along with Speedapple's reply I understand that now you HAVE to finish the third door with a girl for the RNG to kick in.

guess it's time to hit that grind
That's exactly an event though? A scripted/gated one, anyways. Basically, you choose an option, which then flips a switch, allowing you to progress towards that event. Guess I should have clarified, and looked for that other post about it.

It's planned that you will have an option to make them want to carry your kid, and after you cum in them a certain number of times, the pregnancy ending/ scene will be locked in.
Which can be found by typing [preg] in the search bar, and was one of the two posts by speed.
Edit: If you don't know where the search bar is: It's F95zone's, at the top of the page. May need some getting use to, cuz there are different options, such as by thread, or by forum. Forum is search a host of thread; while thread is basically what you're posting in to talk about the game, or ask questions.

Also please forgive Yememai, a lot of times players don't read the instructions and walkthrough, so it gets frustrating to see same questions being asked. I don't think he meant any ill will by it. It's mostly my fault for not being more specific about how it works.
Ps. Yeah, it can be, cuz the information is all there, they just have to look, but choose not to for some reason. There is a reason why there a walkthrough/guide. And you even take the time to answer things. Also, nah, it's my bad for not giving enough information. Thought they'd try searching, cuz I had implied they missed some information after they asked, so they may have missed more.

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
After looking through the files, I found this:
Don't activate the L2 quest, with the book, until you have played
with Sarah and Kay enough times so that the quest log reads
that Sarah trusts you more (~10 times or so if I remember
correctly)
You can now activate and begin the quest
Then, find Sarah (up, left, down, left - I believe) and give her
juice with the serum
It bugs out with me, I checked for the quest everything is in order, but when I go to Sarah I get
"Cannot read property '_eventId' of null" and the game crashes :(

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
It bugs out with me, I checked for the quest everything is in order, but when I go to Sarah I get
"Cannot read property '_eventId' of null" and the game crashes :(
From what speed said, it should be fixed, so you'll be able to progress after the new update drops.
Seems to be a pretty common issue... The code has been tweaked, the error should no longer appear as of version v0.23! (Which is dropping this weekend)

Reactions: Zeyla

cheesebehemothx

Jan 23, 2019
So whenever I have sex with Jace in her room in the mansion at night I get a message that says TypeError Cannot read property '_characterName' of null and the game crashes.

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
One question, I'm not getting any dialogue from any of the characters after Kay's Lvl2 upgrade quest (forest game). Did I break something or is this a bug?

In detail, I actually found Sarah first and gave her a juice with the serum. So when I found Kay, none of the dialogues were appearing, only the characters' names.

EDIT: ok, game's back as it should be. Saved and closed the game; then fired it back up. Dialogues are now back.

cheesebehemothx

Jan 23, 2019
Now my game is giving me that characterName error when trying to rest in my bed.

After further testing it seems like that's only an issue when first loading my save, after passing time one by having sex with one of the girls it stops happening.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I really liked this game but honestly a lil disappointed that the mind rooms just turned out to be individual character endings, feels kinda lacking for what I thought was a cool concept.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
So uh, is the character's name "Sean" by default or have the devs been watching me? I'm a little spooked because that's a weird name for an ERPG protag and it's also my name. :illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:

M'95

May 17, 2019
Oh yeah, cause generally people think of you getting cucked when they see ntr, and the staff aren't keen on adding a netori tag for some reason.
Yes this has been brought up a gazillion times past few years and the only reason (I can guess) why they don't is that they will have to fire half the Mods (because there will be way less arguments).

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
excuse me where i can find this event -Added Rika's stuff in advance
Personal guess is that it's code added to the game before the event that uses it is made available.

That said this latest patch seemed a bit dry on content, with just the Gwen and Jace endings.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
i hit the part where 3 mind room, i follow your guide but apparently it was not implemented yet.but i must say i am amaze as you already plan for the future work.GOOD work man

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes