4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

unformatty

Sep 17, 2017
Can we use old saves with the new wardrobe system? I just copied one over and loaded it and it didn't seem any different, am I doing/ expecting something wrong or do I need a new game? (and can I cheat my way to where I am, dont wanna grind it all again and again...)

hiroshi19376277094

Mar 18, 2019
Any plans for new girls or already implemented ones?
Also that bug that I reported can be ignored if you go direct without saving and leaving
Note: pretty cool game

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
So when I went to bed to pass some time I recieved and error saying:

TypeError
Cannot read property '_characterName' of Null

Did I do something wrong?
Change the setting in the book (day / night mode) before going to bed. If it goes further, leave it and don't change it. There is no rule for it, but after 2-3 running the game (Forced by this error) went further and I did not have this error.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Love how in the Kay ending you can get her and her mom pregnant, that is the icing on the cake I love about this game

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Having problems in the hide and seek at the forest, I saved but when I came back I couldn't get out of the first phase because apparently the file for the event got corrupted, I'll try to get back from a earlier save to see if it works.
Mobile edition
That's weird, someone said the same thing, saving shouldn't have any effect on the area, any chance there was an error message or something?

you can also do it by yourself
Oh right XD

Are there any new outfits with the new outfit system, or just more customization?
More customization mostly! One of the players is cooking up a mod for a lot more fan made outfits though!

knows someone how to get the dildo for gwen and animel ears for rika ? (sorry about my bad english)
Oh, sorry that seemed to be part of the mod that a player made! He didn't intend to add it in yet, I'll remove it!

So when I went to bed to pass some time I recieved and error saying:

TypeError
Cannot read property '_characterName' of Null

Did I do something wrong?
Oh. No you didn't it seems to be an error popping out, Trainboy seems to have found a fix for it!

Can we use old saves with the new wardrobe system? I just copied one over and loaded it and it didn't seem any different, am I doing/ expecting something wrong or do I need a new game? (and can I cheat my way to where I am, dont wanna grind it all again and again...)
Yeap you can! It should work as long as you have the girls at the needed levels of control!

Any plans for new girls or already implemented ones?
Also that bug that I reported can be ignored if you go direct without saving and leaving
Note: pretty cool game
There are some plans for the bonus girls, but they won't be as in depth as the main girls cause, well, cause they are bonus girls haha.

Change the setting in the book (day / night mode) before going to bed. If it goes further, leave it and don't change it. There is no rule for it, but after 2-3 running the game (Forced by this error) went further and I did not have this error.
Didn't realised that worked, another fix was apparently sleeping with someone till the next day. Thanks for sharing it. I'll have the fix added asap!

Love how in the Kay ending you can get her and her mom pregnant, that is the icing on the cake I love about this game
Glad you liked that!

After getting to Jace's 2nd mind room...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe... We'll see hahahahaha

How can I get Lena? She's staying by the cows but I can't get her. Thanks!
Yeap, pretty much what Phoenix said!

After she introduces herself by talking to her once, keep talking to the cow (one of them). It gets ticked off, kicks you, and she takes you inside for serum. I mean tea.
Thanks for replying haha.

Is there anything you can do with Haru and Erika yet?
Not yet, but there are stuff planned!

Let me know if you have any more questions yeah!

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
I am getting a bug. It says "Failed to load img/pictures/dkay_base_bow.png" whenever I try to access Kay through controller.And indeed I cant find an image with that name in the root folder.

Last edited:

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
I am getting a bug. It says "Failed to load img/pictures/dkay_base_bow.png" whenever I try to access Kay through controller.And indeed I cant find an image with that name in the root folder.
Could be a coding mistake since There is only one file I found that references a bow dkay_maid_base_bow.png. Try renaming that file to the missing image one.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Could be a coding mistake since There is only one file I found that references a bow dkay_maid_base_bow.png. Try renaming that file to the missing image one.
I cant find this file as well. I have dkay_maid_bow.png. Tried renaming it and running the game. Didnt work. Can you upload the file please?
Its a request. If you can its fine if you cant its also fine. I think the dev will see and fix it in next update.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I cant find this file as well. I have dkay_maid_bow.png. Tried renaming it and running the game. Didnt work. Can you upload the file please?
Its a request. If you can its fine if you cant its also fine. I think the dev will see and fix it in next update.
I'll get it fixed! Thanks for letting me know!

pretty sure there an option to use wasd key was it removed?
Think there were conflicts with the "remove message box" plugins, they don't seem to work with each other somehow.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Speaking of missing out on things, there's one thing I've come across both times i've played through it. When going through Rika's mind, there was always an empty room that just says "this may just be something she thinks might happen" or something like that. If I remember right, it's like...the last room before you actually find her to mold her mind. Is there an event I should have done before completely controlling Rika?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes