4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
D

Deleted member 1560453

Is there anything else you can do with lily besides fuck her and and have a 2-some with her and Kay? Also, was there a way to get her to move into the mansion? I wan't to know if I fucked up or not.

Mar 31, 2018
Sorry about being a bit late. Anyway, take note that the save location has changed from the last version. version .20 has the save location in the application itself where .21 saves into a folder in the application support folder; the path is home>Library>Application support>Nano-Control>Saves. First make sure you have a Nano-Control and Save folder in application support, if you do it is is easy to transfer saves. To move them, go to your version .20, right clock and click "Show Package Contents" then Contents>Resources>app.nw>Save and just select and drag the save files into the other save folder in the Application support>Nano-Control. Should work fine from there.

If something does not seem to work, or you can not find a "Nano-control" folder under Application support let me know and I can see what I can do to help.
Thx, I found the old save in the .20 version but don't really follow what your saying about this "path" for the .21e update.

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
Thx, I found the old save in the .20 version but don't really follow what your saying about this "path" for the .21e update.
Okay, so when a game or application save data to the mac most often where it ends up is in the "Application Support" folder; Nano-Control is currently saving data here now as well. This folder can be found first going to the Home folder, and then going into the Library Folder. The Library Folder might be hidden, if so let me know and I can tell you how to reveal it. There is also a chance that the "Nano-Control" folder has not been made automatically, and as such does not show up in Application Support; There is a fix for this as well.

In short, try and find the Library Folder, once found then find the Nano-Control folder in application support. Also Home folder can be found by clicking the "Go" option in then finder menu bar at the top of the computer, and scrolling down to Home.

Mar 31, 2018
----
Okay, so when a game or application save data to the mac most often where it ends up is in the "Application Support" folder; Nano-Control is currently saving data here now as well. This folder can be found first going to the Home folder, and then going into the Library Folder. The Library Folder might be hidden, if so let me know and I can tell you how to reveal it. There is also a chance that the "Nano-Control" folder has not been made automatically, and as such does not show up in Application Support; There is a fix for this as well.

In short, try and find the Library Folder, once found then find the Nano-Control folder in application support. Also Home folder can be found by clicking the "Go" option in then finder menu bar at the top of the computer, and scrolling down to Home.
I think I fucked up. Did everything you said but it didn't work when i moved the old saves to the folder in the Library. So I created a folder named Save in the .21 version and moved all the old saves there. The weird thing was that it didn't get all the saves since I had 11 saves and only 7 worked. And the game sort of is breaking, can't do lenas finally thing and events repeat them selves like lenas mind room then it blocks me out saying i need to break her more but her exp is maxed

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
----

I think I fucked up. Did everything you said but it didn't work when i moved the old saves to the folder in the Library. So I created a folder named Save in the .21 version and moved all the old saves there. The weird thing was that it didn't get all the saves since I had 11 saves and only 7 worked. And the game sort of is breaking, can't do lenas finally thing and events repeat them selves like lenas mind room then it blocks me out saying i need to break her more but her exp is maxed
Try moving the "globalrpg" save thing as well.

Reactions: Maitungsenpai

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
----

Just to make sure, you found the "Nano-Control" in Application support. Then moved the contents of the save folder inside .20 to the "Saves" folder that is inside the "Nano-Control" folder that is inside "Application Support" folder?

Mar 31, 2018
Just to make sure, you found the "Nano-Control" in Application support. Then moved the contents of the save folder inside .20 to the "Saves" folder that is inside the "Nano-Control" folder that is inside "Application Support" folder?
There was 7 saves in application originally.But I just restarted it all together. Thx for all your help guys.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any fixing up to do on the outside of the mansion and are the cracks and windows inside the only things to fix inside? It's not that big a deal if there isn't, but I fixed every crack inside and replaced the curtains and seeing two cracks on the outside is kind of triggering me after going on the indoor crack hunt. I've also already got all the girls moved in, but have yet to do the Lena pregnancy content or Kat event, which I'm working on now. EDIT: The Kat scene isn't triggering. I'm on a Wednesday at noon and nothing. Rika is just standing there, Gwen is roaming, there is no third NPC, chatting just cycles Rika's normal dialogue, and no event triggered. I've tried cycling through a week, I've tried reloading the save I have right in front of her, nothing.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
It says 'inspired by Robozou'. One of the real problems with Robozou was the guide requirement. Despite it being free-roam, it really wasn't. You had basically no time to do anything if you wanted to do it right, and to keep from getting a bad ending, you also had to find a secret you'd never find by yourself.

How bad is the game/how bad is the game going to be about this?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
It says 'inspired by Robozou'. One of the real problems with Robozou was the guide requirement. Despite it being free-roam, it really wasn't. You had basically no time to do anything if you wanted to do it right, and to keep from getting a bad ending, you also had to find a secret you'd never find by yourself.

Imo, it's more like Glassix (which, is also inspired by Robozou, IRC); Eg. You grind for 'control' by doing actions, till a 'milestone', then upgrade your control by 'planning' it out, in the studies (Might want to carefully read it, though there is a quest log). Rinse and Repeat.
-- Though, there are some RNG aspects to it, mainly the conversations.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019

Oh there's no need to worry about the game being like Robozou. Where Robozou you needed a guide to make sure you spent every second of each day exactly the proper way to get the best ending, this game is really chill by not having a time limit. the only real annoying thing is if you miss day specific events and end up needing to wait until the next week, like Kay's lvl 1 event on friday mornings, or getting control of Gwen on Wednesday.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
well i need some help for somereason rika isnt telling me the time when gwen comes(i did talk with gwen in school) also om lvl 0 with lena but i have no idea what to do with her(or where to find her to use control on her)....

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
well i need some help for somereason rika isnt telling me the time when gwen comes(i did talk with gwen in school) also om lvl 0 with lena but i have no idea what to do with her(or where to find her to use control on her)....

Basically the part the trips people up:
1. Is Rika controlled? If not, you need her controlled first. Then talk to her in her room.
2. Repeatedly talk to Rika, until she tells you. -- Cuz it's random chance.

I'm not sure what you're asking for Lena, so I'll go with both.
1. If you're trying to control her: you have to talk to one of the cows after you've 'woken up', aka at the start of the day, repeatedly, till it gets annoyed.
2. If you're trying to upgrade your control: like others, her location changes depending on the day and time, and what you're after is when she's in the woods (head to the right side, than down, IIRC, there should be a tent on the map, she should be on the top right corner) -- Forgot the days, but I think they were Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. -- Anyways, talk to her, and play out the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunar Fang

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Basically the part the trips people up:
1. Is Rika controlled? If not, you need her controlled first. Then talk to her in her room.
2. Repeatedly talk to Rika, until she tells you. -- Cuz it's random chance.

I'm not sure what you're asking for Lena, so I'll go with both.
1. If you're trying to control her: you have to talk to one of the cows after you've 'woken up', aka at the start of the day, repeatedly, till it gets annoyed.
2. If you're trying to upgrade your control: like others, her location changes depending on the day and time, and what you're after is when she's in the woods (head to the right side, than down, IIRC, there should be a tent on the map, she should be on the top right corner) -- Forgot the days, but I think they were Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. -- Anyways, talk to her, and play out the event.
Mine keeps cycling between homework, the bear, how mom doesn't hate her anymore, and asking to hang out. I have been through an entire in game month, 4 weeks, and nothing on Wednesday afternoon about the other girl. Gwen is wandering around the room if that is important, but I haven't seen a wednesday afternoon where she isn't.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
speedapple Bug when exiting the room from revisiting scenes, which I was using to help identify the sprite for a character, Kat. I entered in my room in the mansion and, when I came out, I was in my room in the original house.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Mine keeps cycling between homework, the bear, how mom doesn't hate her anymore, and asking to hang out. I have been through an entire in game month, 4 weeks, and nothing on Wednesday afternoon about the other girl. Gwen is wandering around the room if that is important, but I haven't seen a wednesday afternoon where she isn't.
So, you need help getting Gwen? Lets see here..... Did you:
1. Visit the school, and talk to Gwen in the morning? -- This gives you the quest to control her, (IIRC) like with Lena. You might need to interact with the book, but I don't remember having to.
2. Did you interact, aka 'take' the bear on Wednesday morning? You need this event so that Gwen is alone in the room. (And is also the reason why it needs to be a weekday, aka less time due to school.)

PS. Wonder if you can miss controlling people, cuz Rika left Gwen alone due to being worried that Elaine threw the bear away out of spite; so if she's not angry with her anymore, she wouldn't worry about the bear, thus not leave Gwen alone.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1. Visit the school, and talk to Gwen in the morning? -- This gives you the quest to control her, (IIRC) like with Lena. You might need to interact with the book, but I don't remember having to.
2. Did you interact, aka 'take' the bear on Wednesday morning? You need this event so that Gwen is alone in the room. (And is also the reason why it needs to be a weekday, aka less time due to school.)

PS. Wonder if you can miss controlling people, cuz Rika left Gwen alone due to being worried that Elaine threw the bear away out of spite; so if she's not angry with her anymore, she wouldn't worry about the bear, thus not leave Gwen alone.
I have Gwen, she's roaming around Rika's room in the mansion at the point where I saved last. No, what I need is Kat, I've never even seen her in game, so I don't even know where to start to get her Rika x Kat scene.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Is there anything else you can do with lily besides fuck her and and have a 2-some with her and Kay? Also, was there a way to get her to move into the mansion? I wan't to know if I fucked up or not.
Not at the moment I'm afraid.

Is there any fixing up to do on the outside of the mansion and are the cracks and windows inside the only things to fix inside? It's not that big a deal if there isn't, but I fixed every crack inside and replaced the curtains and seeing two cracks on the outside is kind of triggering me after going on the indoor crack hunt. I've also already got all the girls moved in, but have yet to do the Lena pregnancy content or Kat event, which I'm working on now. EDIT: The Kat scene isn't triggering. I'm on a Wednesday at noon and nothing. Rika is just standing there, Gwen is roaming, there is no third NPC, chatting just cycles Rika's normal dialogue, and no event triggered. I've tried cycling through a week, I've tried reloading the save I have right in front of her, nothing.
You need to have them under high enough control.

You need to talk to Rika in the afternoon when Gwen isn't around in order to control Gwen. Not when she's around haha.

speedapple Bug when exiting the room from revisiting scenes, which I was using to help identify the sprite for a character, Kat. I entered in my room in the mansion and, when I came out, I was in my room in the original house.
I'll get that fixed, thanks for letting me know!

Thanks for replying man.

I have Gwen, she's roaming around Rika's room in the mansion at the point where I saved last. No, what I need is Kat, I've never even seen her in game, so I don't even know where to start to get her Rika x Kat scene.
Kat is a secret character, the instructions to get her are all in the walkthrough that Yamemai posted. It's always a good place to look for info, it has all the answers to 99% of the questions people normally ask! Do let me know if anything is unclear or if there are questions about the walkthrough yeah! There's also a link to the walkthrough in the front page!

Sorry about the late reply guys, let me know if you guys have any other questions yeah!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not at the moment I'm afraid.

You need to have them under high enough control.

You need to talk to Rika in the afternoon when Gwen isn't around in order to control Gwen. Not when she's around haha.

I'll get that fixed, thanks for letting me know!

Thanks for replying man.

Kat is a secret character, the instructions to get her are all in the walkthrough that Yamemai posted. It's always a good place to look for info, it has all the answers to 99% of the questions people normally ask! Do let me know if anything is unclear or if there are questions about the walkthrough yeah! There's also a link to the walkthrough in the front page!

Sorry about the late reply guys, let me know if you guys have any other questions yeah!
I've already got all characters at level 3 and their second mind room is done. I'll check the walkthrough, wasn't even ware of one for this part yet. EDIT: It was the quest part holding me back. For anyone else who has trouble, make sure you talk to the guy with red hair by the building where Jace lives before moving into the mansion, the one with the coin sign. EDIT: Also, this is the first time I've had any reason to use the shop since before the shop owner had an image, looks great.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes