4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Here ya go
Heya man, got a fix out! Thanks a lot for the help!
That's quite an odd issue, it seems like a system error rather than a save error, maybe try redownloading the game?

Holy shit. The RNG on trying to get Kat to show up again is HOT GARBAGE. I only managed to make her show up by save scumming after doing it "properly" for about 6 days, and even then she only showed up about twice in a dozen tries.

But on BOTH of those times I got this error. I'm sorry, but that just pissed me off.

*Edit
Showed up a third time after I loaded the save after typing. Still got the error.
Sorry about the error! It seems to only be affecting a random number of people. The new links should fix the problems, sorry about that!
As for Kat's event, the spawn rate is around 33%, might have been really bad RNG.

So, after completing Gwen's level 3 event, saving, and coming back to the game, she's become non-responsive. Any attempt to "Chat" or "Control" ends dialog outright. In the controller, she's reverted back to level 2.

Any idea how to fix this??
That's odd, I'll take a look at it! Could you maybe have a save up for me to see what's wrong with it?

Reactions: Fanthrose

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Heya man, got a fix out! Thanks a lot for the help!

That's quite an odd issue, it seems like a system error rather than a save error, maybe try redownloading the game?

Sorry about the error! It seems to only be affecting a random number of people. The new links should fix the problems, sorry about that!
As for Kat's event, the spawn rate is around 33%, might have been really bad RNG.

That's odd, I'll take a look at it! Could you maybe have a save up for me to see what's wrong with it?
Thanks for getting it taken care of so quickly

Reactions: speedapple

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
Since every beautiful erotic game is abandoned, we sees now more and more japanese cartoon rpg final fantasy games that has nothing to do with sex. Only desperate people can call this tiny toon cartoon ''a sex game'' . I mean, for god sake, who can jerk dick on fairy tales ??
Maybe we don't like playing 3D games where almost every creator keeps using the same models and updates only gets released when the creator feels like it.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Maybe we don't like playing 3D games where almost every creator keeps using the same models and updates only gets released when the creator feels like it.
What? You mean that 10,000 different games all using damn near the same sketchy models where most of the poses, including the ones that are supposed to be simple, resting poses, are stupidly sexual ISN'T repetitive and boring?

Luxor_D

Feb 10, 2018
I watched almost everything what this build has to offer (pretty good, pretty fun :D). But one question remains, how to take control on the shopkeeper?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I just found out about the survey, I don't know if there is an end date for it but I felt like doing it anyway, hope that's okay.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Thanks for getting it taken care of so quickly
No prob! Sorry for the issue!

Can you include the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave in the zip? A standalone save won't work for this game.
You can "generate" those by creating a save on the same spot as the save he gave! Hopefully that helps!

What? You mean that 10,000 different games all using damn near the same sketchy models where most of the poses, including the ones that are supposed to be simple, resting poses, are stupidly sexual ISN'T repetitive and boring?
Looks like his comment disappeared, guess it's inevitable people like those will appear.

I watched almost everything what this build has to offer (pretty good, pretty fun :D). But one question remains, how to take control on the shopkeeper?
Soon

I just found out about the survey, I don't know if there is an end date for it but I felt like doing it anyway, hope that's okay.
It'll probably be up for a month or so! Thanks for doing it! Getting some really insightful comments from a lot of players!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
how do you fix this?
Sorry about the late reply! Must have missed it by mistake, sorry! I think it might be a system error, either try redownloading the game or restart the pc?

Does this game still have a time/day limit?
No, it's already removed, too many people were complaining about it being "stressful", so it's gone haha.

Reactions: anime66

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
How do you get the Lena pregnant portrait to show?
I went with mindroom 3 have a child of mine and then did the Lena ending to see how it would look, but she wasn't pregnant in that. So how do you getting it?

Also the Rika x Kat scene is amazing, the art of it looked superb

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How do you get the Lena pregnant portrait to show?
I went with mindroom 3 have a child of mine and then did the Lena ending to see how it would look, but she wasn't pregnant in that. So how do you getting it?
After you convince her to carry your child, you need to actually impregnate her. Just keep doing actions that let you cum in her and you'll get a notification when you suceed.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
After you convince her to carry your child, you need to actually impregnate her. Just keep doing actions that let you cum in her and you'll get a notification when you suceed.
That makes sense, figured doing her ending would trigger it. But i prefer this route so for the better

Reactions: speedapple

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
Hmmm, that might be the case unfortunately.
What do you mean by going against the established character btw? Really curious on this part.
Since you asked. Note this is more my opinion of the character and why I personally do not like do that room as being forced for her rather than a complaint of the game. Rika's character starts with her harsh behavior towards you, which as we progress with her we find out that this is due to her harboring strong feeling for the MC. In her mind this is confirm her feelings for you, we learn that her outward actions are due to wanting to be seen as normal, and if you have Jace up to level two at this point we also learn how she is not happy with the idea you being with other people while ignoring her. The last point further being driven further with Gwen's level 2 scene, and again with Mind room 1 crystal as well where she is show to be to the point of scaring away "rivals". Going from this, to being open to a threesome seems a bit much to me. Seem like she first would need to be at least okay with the idea of you being with other people(or if this was an alt path for the room rather than the full threesome route). Although I guess the parts with Jace and Gwen could be more her being left out.

While on the subject, another issue with this has to do with Mind room 2 and Elaine. I would think the issue of how Elaine is treating Rika due to Elanie's jealousy would more important and come before a threesome. Or that there is a need to open Rika up for one with Gewn before you can resolve that plot line which at this point feels unrelated(and in .20 could have been done).

Over all though not a big deal, the game is still great and I am still going to enjoy it. Oh, and thanks for the reply.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
So is there anything planned for Sarah, or is she just going to be used as a pawn for the other character events?

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
whenever i play this game, all the lewd scenes always show up in a small window in the top left corner and I can barely see anything. I am playing it on Parralels Desktop for mac btw. Haven't had any issue like this with other rpgmaker games

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes