4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

airze

Feb 8, 2018
There's a walkthrough, on the first page, and in his Patreon, and on the post for the download link. It's like you didn't even try.
first unlike most here i don't ask a question that was already ask non something in the walk through but good job at being a dick non the less next time maybe don't speek with your butt also the content i was asking the dev about is in .21 not .20

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
kool is there a guide to tell us how to unlock the mansion some where
Sorry about the late reply, yeap, it's as Badjourasmix said, do the garden part time job a few times and it should work!
There's a walkthrough, on the first page, and in his Patreon, and on the post for the download link. It's like you didn't even try.
No need to be so aggressive haha.

The Walk through doesn't mention what the mansion is. I myself wouldn't even know for sure what building they mean with the mansion.

I did a double check to see if I could find Kat and Rika on wensday somewhere together to see where they would be.
And perhaps I unlocked the game to far already but found nothing on Wednesday with those two anymore and the guide did make anything clearer when I read through it. So I think the question was fair to be asked
The mansion is that building on the top right of the town square!

Talk to the mayor and do the part time job until he offers you to go live in the mansion.
Thanks for replying man.

first unlike most here i don't ask a question that was already ask non something in the walk through but good job at being a dick non the less next time maybe don't speek with your butt also the content i was asking the dev about is in .21 not .20
Ummm, not to be a dick, but, it is in the walkthrough...

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Oh I never unlocked the mansion then, didn't realize it was an option. I'll give it a go now then.
I'll see what I can unlock myself first and then see what I missed with the walkthrough.

So I been trying to get the mansion now, question about it. Do i just need to repeat the mayor part time job till I randomly get it or do my chances increase by bringing a lady with me or I can only get it after a certain amount of jobs done??

Love the fact you every so often take the time to help answer questions, highly appreciated

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Sorry about the late reply, yeap, it's as Badjourasmix said, do the garden part time job a few times and it should work!

No need to be so aggressive haha.

The mansion is that building on the top right of the town square!

Thanks for replying man.

Ummm, not to be a dick, but, it is in the walkthrough...
i look in the walkthrough linked on the man page it is not in it enless you updated it after i ask the first time
and yes you added it but when i asked it wasn't there
for the ones that didn't see it
Unlocking the mansion
-You will be able to unlock the mansion after Jace arrives in the town.
-Get Jace to level 1
-Work in the garden for a about 1-6 times and talk to the mayor.
-Select "Yes"

Note: The mansion will have items and cracks that you will be able to repair with Glibs. You will also be able to invite other people to move in after they reach level 3 and you have cleared their second mind room. To invite someone, click on the glowing orb or parchments outside of doors.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
So I got Jace lvl 3 before I learned about this and done the mayor part time job 3 times a day for about 2 ingame weeks now and still haven't seen it become avaible.
Am I just having bad luck on it or perhaps due to having progressed way beyond this point with Jace the trigger didn't activate.
Any tips on how to get access to the Mansion with this in mind would be appreciated because I would like to experience that content

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
i look in the walkthrough linked on the man page it is not in it enless you updated it after i ask the first time
and yes you added it but when i asked it wasn't there
for the ones that didn't see it
Unlocking the mansion
-You will be able to unlock the mansion after Jace arrives in the town.
-Get Jace to level 1
-Work in the garden for a about 1-6 times and talk to the mayor.
-Select "Yes"

Note: The mansion will have items and cracks that you will be able to repair with Glibs. You will also be able to invite other people to move in after they reach level 3 and you have cleared their second mind room. To invite someone, click on the glowing orb or parchments outside of doors.
The link was there for a long time, the one that was written was for v0.16, which I think that's the one you read. I deleted the written one cause I think people might have been distracted by the written text instead of the link. I didn't add anything new I think...
The walk through was updated on the 3rd...
unknown.png
But I think we shouldn't really dwell on this, doesn't seem really productive. Just drop me a comment or PM on Patreon next time, I'll definitely be able to respond asap!

So I got Jace lvl 3 before I learned about this and done the mayor part time job 3 times a day for about 2 ingame weeks now and still haven't seen it become avaible.
Am I just having bad luck on it or perhaps due to having progressed way beyond this point with Jace the trigger didn't activate.
Any tips on how to get access to the Mansion with this in mind would be appreciated because I would like to experience that content
I've already done it 9 times and he gives me carrots and vegetables but he doesn't tell me anything about the mansion
Any idea what happens?
It takes a long time until the event is triggered.
Oh, it's not in the public version (v0.20) yet! It's in v0.21! It should be released to the public in about 2 weeks!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
The link was there for a long time, the one that was written was for v0.16, which I think that's the one you read. I deleted the written one cause I think people might have been distracted by the written text instead of the link. I didn't add anything new I think...
The walk through was updated on the 3rd...
View attachment 364868
But I think we shouldn't really dwell on this, doesn't seem really productive. Just drop me a comment or PM on Patreon next time, I'll definitely be able to respond asap!

Oh, it's not in the public version (v0.20) yet! It's in v0.21! It should be released to the public in about 2 weeks!
i wasn't but simply trying to let you know you have done great work on the game and even keeping thing here on the up and up all i can say is keep up the good work and i look forward to what you add next

Reactions: speedapple

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
probably already asked and answered but how many lvls is the max in the game? planned or ingame im just curious lol I may have forgot.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
probably already asked and answered but how many lvls is the max in the game? planned or ingame im just curious lol I may have forgot.
5 lvl i belive 0-4 0 beinging not under the serum affect 4 being your able alter there mind on some fun things
though you could say its more with as of .20 there are 2 mind rooms each and 3 rooms not added also you might not count lvl 0 so its depands on how you want to count them as for how many will there be when game comes to the finnish that would would only be answered by the dev and could be almost endless if they so choose note i said almost endless but thats do to the limit of time in witch they wise to push on with this game

Last edited:
Reactions: cavaemon

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Is transfering saves on updated version possible now?
if you mean moving a old save from .19 to .20 (as a example) yes other then that I'm not really sure what you mean
in the www folder there is a folder named save or saves just cut it from the old version and paste it in same spot in the new one

small side note not all save will work in this manner some older versions are just not compatible

Reactions: AxelX7

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
hello! will it be possible to force mother to have sex with daughter? some mother-daughter line maybe?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
hello! will it be possible to force mother to have sex with daughter? some mother-daughter line maybe?
Not sure about force, but if it's just mother-daughter fun, you need to get further into the game; it's the 2nd mind room, once you unlock it, at around level 3~4. Need to choose the correct options, then have one of them following you and interact with the other.
-- There are two, one for Elena+Rika and another for Kay+Lilly.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Not sure about force, but if it's just mother-daughter fun, you need to get further into the game; it's the 2nd mind room, once you unlock it, at around level 3~4. Need to choose the correct options, then have one of them following you and interact with the other.
-- There are two, one for Elena+Rika and another for Kay+Lilly.
thats not mother daughter its a threesome with them not the same as them going at it each other

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes