4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Mar 10, 2019
Whenever I try to feed Elaine aphrodisiac I get an error stating "Cannot read property _eventId of null". Anything I can do to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed it by sleeping until the next day. If anyone gets a similar issue, you can probably fix it by progressing the time.

Reactions: Jim Beam

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Excuse me where i can find this
Lena's ending added
Pregnant portrait pics added
Overworld sprite plugin added
Outfit plugin added

Reactions: Goodfight

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
speedapple If I remember right, you said something about wanting to remove the watch item due to wanting to remove a time limit. Is that still in your plans?

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
So, was reading how to unlock mansion and found out I had to complete mind room 2 for Rika and Elaine, which I thought I already did. Turns how I now have to finish mind room 1 to do mind room 2 for Rika(did not have to before, not sure if that was intentional or not). I am really not a fan of Mind room 1 for Rika, it seem to go against the establish character and you have no choice how it ends. Due to this I was always going to avoid mind room 1 for her(unless the room itself goes through changes)since I was under the impression the mind rooms where not connected and optional based on player taste. So this leaves me with two question.

Does this mean I am locked out of all content with the mansion?

Does this lock me out of future mind rooms effectually locking progression with the character?

I can live with the first being true, but second would be less than ideal especially since the events surrounding Mind room 2 for Rika should be resolved regardless of if she is open to a threesome with you and Gwen. Not that it would make me enjoy the game overall less, just a bit of disappointment. Mostly just want to be clear moving forward on this matter.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
probably already asked and answered but how many lvls is the max in the game? planned or ingame im just curious lol I may have forgot.
Oh, the planned max level is 5!

Is transfering saves on updated version possible now?
It should be possible all along, what issues are you having btw?

5 lvl i belive 0-4 0 beinging not under the serum affect 4 being your able alter there mind on some fun things
though you could say its more with as of .20 there are 2 mind rooms each and 3 rooms not added also you might not count lvl 0 so its depands on how you want to count them as for how many will there be when game comes to the finnish that would would only be answered by the dev and could be almost endless if they so choose note i said almost endless but thats do to the limit of time in witch they wise to push on with this game
if you mean moving a old save from .19 to .20 (as a example) yes other then that I'm not really sure what you mean
in the www folder there is a folder named save or saves just cut it from the old version and paste it in same spot in the new one

small side note not all save will work in this manner some older versions are just not compatible
Thanks for replying man!

hello! will it be possible to force mother to have sex with daughter? some mother-daughter line maybe?
Not sure about force, but if it's just mother-daughter fun, you need to get further into the game; it's the 2nd mind room, once you unlock it, at around level 3~4. Need to choose the correct options, then have one of them following you and interact with the other.
-- There are two, one for Elena+Rika and another for Kay+Lilly.
Yeah, pretty much what Yamemai said! Thanks for answering btw.

Lena's ending added

woot? So all room for lena was complete by now? wow...
Not all the rooms, I'm planning something like this for the girls:
Room 3: Personal ending
Room 4: Category ending (Milfs, lolis, Classmates)
Room 5: Harem ending

Dude. Nice.
Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Whenever I try to feed Elaine aphrodisiac I get an error stating "Cannot read property _eventId of null". Anything I can do to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed it by sleeping until the next day. If anyone gets a similar issue, you can probably fix it by progressing the time.
Never seen that one before, I'll take a look! Thanks for letting me know!

How to get rika x kat scene?
Do nothing... Have them both in the Mansion and wait until it's Wednesday.
Yeap, pretty much what superman said. Thanks for replying!

Excuse me where i can find this
Lena's ending added
Pregnant portrait pics added
Overworld sprite plugin added
Outfit plugin added
Oh, the plugin will just auto adjust the overworld sprites. The way to trigger the ending can be found in the walkthrough.

speedapple If I remember right, you said something about wanting to remove the watch item due to wanting to remove a time limit. Is that still in your plans?
Yeap! That seems to be the plan, the watch just mostly works as a time telling device now haha. Too many people complained that they were stressed out by the time limit. So yeah...

So, was reading how to unlock mansion and found out I had to complete mind room 2 for Rika and Elaine, which I thought I already did. Turns how I now have to finish mind room 1 to do mind room 2 for Rika(did not have to before, not sure if that was intentional or not). I am really not a fan of Mind room 1 for Rika, it seem to go against the establish character and you have no choice how it ends. Due to this I was always going to avoid mind room 1 for her(unless the room itself goes through changes)since I was under the impression the mind rooms where not connected and optional based on player taste. So this leaves me with two question.

Does this mean I am locked out of all content with the mansion?

Does this lock me out of future mind rooms effectually locking progression with the character?

I can live with the first being true, but second would be less than ideal especially since the events surrounding Mind room 2 for Rika should be resolved regardless of if she is open to a threesome with you and Gwen. Not that it would make me enjoy the game overall less, just a bit of disappointment. Mostly just want to be clear moving forward on this matter.
Hmmm, that might be the case unfortunately.
What do you mean by going against the established character btw? Really curious on this part.

Sorry about the late reply guys! Busy as heck. Just leave a message if you have anymore questions yeah and I'll answer them asap!

Reactions: cavaemon

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
That was not supposed to happen, let me check what's causing it! Thanks for letting me know!

Sorry what do you mean? Would you happen to have a screenshot?
It also seemed to hit a previous, backup save I made about an hour and a half prior. I went back to that save, which was when i was helping Lena get the cat that stole her locket, and where i passed that event with no issues before, as soon as I grab the cat and go to give it to her, that error pops up. Am going to start over to see if i get the error again.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
It also seemed to hit a previous, backup save I made about an hour and a half prior. I went back to that save, which was when i was helping Lena get the cat that stole her locket, and where i passed that event with no issues before, as soon as I grab the cat and go to give it to her, that error pops up. Am going to start over to see if i get the error again.
Gotcha! If possible, could you give me a save of right before the game crashes?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
I would, but i don't know how to upload those files to this site. I try attaching the file, but it says it doesn't have an allowed extension.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I would, but i don't know how to upload those files to this site. I try attaching the file, but it says it doesn't have an allowed extension.
Ah I see, if it's not too much trouble, the simplest way would be to turn it into a zip file and upload it. There are some suspects about the error in mind, the save would pretty much help confirm it, so it would really help a bunch!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Holy shit. The RNG on trying to get Kat to show up again is HOT GARBAGE. I only managed to make her show up by save scumming after doing it "properly" for about 6 days, and even then she only showed up about twice in a dozen tries.

But on BOTH of those times I got this error. I'm sorry, but that just pissed me off.

*Edit
Showed up a third time after I loaded the save after typing. Still got the error.

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
So, after completing Gwen's level 3 event, saving, and coming back to the game, she's become non-responsive. Any attempt to "Chat" or "Control" ends dialog outright. In the controller, she's reverted back to level 2.

Any idea how to fix this??

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes