4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Noticed a bug, when I check on my girls in the controller, their image is not displayed. if i go to inspection mode and toggle underwear it can show up for some but still the girls image is missing. excepting, Rika appears as a naked image with no clothing appearing at all in inspection mode

startgin a new save seems to have resolved the problem so perhaps a save incompatibility.. or something that only appears after a certain amount of progress.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
what are the four endings and how to get them
Think it was just a fan making assumptions or something; quote from the dev responding to the port about 4 endings:
Sorry I don't understand?
Also, no ending has been implemented yet, as there are still around 3 mind rooms for each girl, but speed will probably include it in the walkthrough, on the first post or on his Patreon, once they are.

PS. I think the 4 ending thing might be a misconception of:
Oh that XD We actually discussed it before, there isn't really a plan to do a step by step thing cause it'll be unlikely that the players will be playing for 300 days or something, the game wasn't really meant to last that long. The plan is generally:
1) The pregnancy flag will trigger after specific conditions are met.
2) A cut scene will play to hint and basically notify the player that the girl is pregnant.
3) After the ending, the will be a epilogue showing what happened to the girls, who got pregnant, whose kid is it etc.
4) There'll then be a scene that plays out if you got the harem ending, and if they are pregnant it'll be reflected.

Last edited:

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Think it was just a fan making assumptions or something; quote from the dev responding to the port about 4 endings:

Also, no ending has been implemented yet, as there are still around 3 mind rooms for each girl, but speed will probably include it in the walkthrough, on the first post or on his Patreon, once they are.

PS. I think the 4 ending thing might be a misconception of:
how to get them pregnant then I've fucked each girl tons already inside them at that

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how to get them pregnant then I've fucked each girl tons already inside them at that
Again, not implemented yet; from what speed said, and like many other VN games, would probably be an ending variant though. Eg. Normal or Pregnant End, Harem with or without pregnancy, etc.

Last edited:

PeranK

Nov 10, 2018
I still cant get through Jace's first level. Nothing happened when I talked to her in her room

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Okay, I have just started this game and I'm stuck. I've fed mom 2 potions, but now every time I turn around she doesn't let me talk to her.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Thank for the game I'm playing on Android and when I try to see the profile o togle clothes is no working no appears nothing is normal or is some kind of bug?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Okay, I have just started this game and I'm stuck. I've fed mom 2 potions, but now every time I turn around she doesn't let me talk to her.
you should have read that you must do it in the morning you need to give her 3 by night 1 in morning 1 afternoon 1 evening then talk to her in her room but seeing as you didn't you now need to ether restart or load a save before it

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Thanks! I was able to keep my save file without deleting it like last time.
Awesome, glad to hear it!

Noticed a bug, when I check on my girls in the controller, their image is not displayed. if i go to inspection mode and toggle underwear it can show up for some but still the girls image is missing. excepting, Rika appears as a naked image with no clothing appearing at all in inspection mode

startgin a new save seems to have resolved the problem so perhaps a save incompatibility.. or something that only appears after a certain amount of progress.
Oh, that might be on me, the new outfit system is clashing with the old, I'll tidy it up after the important stuff are done, sorry about that!

It's something activated in the third mind room, the newest release has Lena's pregnant ending in it.

Again, not implemented yet; from what speed said, and like many other VN games, would probably be an ending variant though. Eg. Normal or Pregnant End, Harem with or without pregnancy, etc.
Yeah, that's about it. The trend seems to be:
1) Individual endings for each girl
2) A category ending (Milfs, schoolgirls, etc)
3) The Harem ending
4) ???

Doggo just dropped a sneak peek of a pregnant Lena getting fucked. Looks like pregnant content is coming.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, the problem might be you not giving her the potion in the afternoon. Most people aren't aware that the town square is on the left side of the town.

Thank for the game I'm playing on Android and when I try to see the profile o togle clothes is no working no appears nothing is normal or is some kind of bug?
Oh, for the android version, a lot of things don't work as well due to incompatible codes. Hopefully the new system will fix it.

you should have read that you must do it in the morning you need to give her 3 by night 1 in morning 1 afternoon 1 evening then talk to her in her room but seeing as you didn't you now need to ether restart or load a save before it
Thanks for replying!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Awesome, glad to hear it!

Oh, that might be on me, the new outfit system is clashing with the old, I'll tidy it up after the important stuff are done, sorry about that!

It's something activated in the third mind room, the newest release has Lena's pregnant ending in it.

Yeah, that's about it. The trend seems to be:
1) Individual endings for each girl
2) A category ending (Milfs, schoolgirls, etc)
3) The Harem ending
4) ???

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, the problem might be you not giving her the potion in the afternoon. Most people aren't aware that the town square is on the left side of the town.

Oh, for the android version, a lot of things don't work as well due to incompatible codes. Hopefully the new system will fix it.

Thanks for replying!
where is the mansion? also how do you trigger rika x kate seen?and finally what was the update to the inn back in 0.20

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
where is the mansion? also how do you trigger rika x kate seen?and finally what was the update to the inn back in 0.20
Oh, the Rika and Kat scene will trigger when you unlock the mansion, just visit Rika on Wed noon and it should trigger.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
There's a walkthrough, on the first page, and in his Patreon, and on the post for the download link. It's like you didn't even try.
The Walk through doesn't mention what the mansion is. I myself wouldn't even know for sure what building they mean with the mansion.

I did a double check to see if I could find Kat and Rika on wensday somewhere together to see where they would be.
And perhaps I unlocked the game to far already but found nothing on Wednesday with those two anymore and the guide did make anything clearer when I read through it. So I think the question was fair to be asked

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The Walk through doesn't mention what the mansion is. I myself wouldn't even know for sure what building they mean with the mansion.

I did a double check to see if I could find Kat and Rika on wensday somewhere together to see where they would be.
And perhaps I unlocked the game to far already but found nothing on Wednesday with those two anymore and the guide did make anything clearer when I read through it. So I think the question was fair to be asked
Talk to the mayor and do the part time job until he offers you to go live in the mansion.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes