4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

LiosHaven

Mar 27, 2019
Welli dont know why but if i use an old safe it seems like the new things dont appear, maybe its because in my gameplay the 50 days are over,either way maybe i will wait for next release.

Mar 31, 2018
could be anything soon since the patreon version .2 was realesed a few weeks ago. I think that they are currently doing debugging.

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
Okay, heads up for mac users. Looks like the save location has been moved back to the old set up, so they do not automatically carry over anymore. This means you need to manually move them into the save folder in the app(right click and "show package contents" > Contents > Resources > app.nw). This means you also should start the game by right-clicking "show package contents" > Contents > MacOS then double click on "nwjs". At least that is what I needed to do.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
That's a lot of replies to go through ahahaha.
I have some suggestions, one QoL and one personal taste:
  • It would be useful to have your room or the bathroom in your house be a sex spot. Even before the mind rooms i sometimes wished there was one nearby, but now that we are bringing characters to our room regularly, it is an even bigger deal.
  • I would like it if clothes were adjustable for top and bottom separately. When there is clothing options in games like this I like to go for things like topless+jeans.
Yeah, I will try to get that in asap!

Ahhh this game. remember back in the day where the end was in mom mind.
I quite enjoy this one since with story telling western moive style but I worry about replay part of this game
just like many game where it end BOOM no much replay stuff. hopefully this one won't be like that
also I am not a fan of total mind control stuff will there be like after while sometime having sex we can like turn mind control off to let the character know what going on and more event start from there? too much mind control just feel like I having sex with doll which I never enjoy them

or maybe just brain wash them to love me or something. I kind of forget what happen after half way through of mind control progress since been so long for this game but I guess people start to love me more? without mind control

hoping to see lust effect or drug people with aphrodisiac then un mind control to see some non mind control event
I see, thanks for the suggestions!

What do Lena mind room 2 do?
It gives you a choice to send Derek away.

I always play this game from first version,...then version to version (On my android) and i'm found Some bug,with Controler (can't open that,always back/Nothing happened after clicking Controler,only send back and follow are working)

But that no problem,cause gameplay make Me take deep breath every New Scene and can make me think "what happen next?,what i need to do?,if i do right?, This is best adult RPGM Sometimes cheat menu have big help for me (Cause i didn't want to spend 50 days working like busy man for Some buck of money) But,i stopped playin it cause every new version,Bug on controller didn't fix...it say bug fix but Controller didn't fix (on android,dunno on windows or other)

Then,now i'm feel nostalgic when i thinking about Sexy gwen and mom...or tsundere jace...

Hope this Ver fix the Controller,cause it may First experience for me....
Hei hei,Dev...on next update,can you add more character? And,i wanna to ask,what Happen after 50 days?,Last time i play it reach 46 Days,... Then,what happen after 50 days?
Oh, I already removed the limit for days left. A lot of people felt that it was too much pressure that the game became "not fun" so I decide to go with what most people wanted haha. The controller doesn't work on android unfortunately, the game wasn't made for android, so there are a lot of stuff that don't run there cause of the different code. I'll try to get something up and running for android when the game ends.

how does pregnancy work in this game?
It's planned that you will have an option to make them want to carry your kid, and after you cum in them a certain number of times, the pregnancy ending/ scene will be locked in.

I too think that the town could make use of some more NPC, but if you mean girls to lewd, I think it will be hard since they would need a concept, profile pic, arts, events (and a home). Basically I think it would be a pain, at this point of the development... but that's just my opinion... it's all up to Smiling Dog

at the present build, nothing
it was a time limit used in the early stages of the development

at the moment it doesn't work, should be introduced in one or two updates, afaik
Thanks for answering man!

Did the current update removed content from the game?
Scenes with animations and the scenes from mind room doesn't seem to run for me.Tried the gallery too.
The game was fun.
Quality artist.
I didn't remove anything if I recall correctly...

Wow this game is good.. I just played for six hours straight...
Haha, glad you liked it! Just let me know if you have any questions or suggestions yeah!

when is the next version coming
when is the next public release?
The public version was released today!

Welli dont know why but if i use an old safe it seems like the new things dont appear, maybe its because in my gameplay the 50 days are over,either way maybe i will wait for next release.
The old saves shouldn't affect the appearance of new things! Do let me know if you have any problems!

Is there any actual preg in this game yet? I've been lied to by the tags before.
He reconfirmed it would be in within the next 2 updates (monthly), on the previous page.
Word Im an ass and can't read. My b.
Well, now I'm interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

could be anything soon since the patreon version .2 was realesed a few weeks ago. I think that they are currently doing debugging.
Thanks for answering man!

Okay, heads up for mac users. Looks like the save location has been moved back to the old set up, so they do not automatically carry over anymore. This means you need to manually move them into the save folder in the app(right click and "show package contents" > Contents > Resources > app.nw). This means you also should start the game by right-clicking "show package contents" > Contents > MacOS then double click on "nwjs". At least that is what I needed to do.
Oh, does it make it better or worse? The patron helping me with the Mac saves made the change lately, hopefully it helps!

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Excusme me What Should i choose in the Jace mind room 2 and for Gwen mind room 2 ?

Thanks For Help

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Excusme me What Should i choose in the Jace mind room 2 and for Gwen mind room 2 ?

Thanks For Help
Oh, they will lead to different endings, if you want the harem ending, maybe go for something along the lines of "rely on friends" or something.

EK_0

Aug 22, 2018
How do I get the harem clothes?, And will be a update for get Elaine calling the mc "honey"?. Thx for the great work

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
Honestly having the save in the app makes it worse than having them in the application support folder. Now we have to go back to moving them every new version as well as use the old work around to be able to save. Having the saves stored in the application support folder meant that saved carried over to new versions naturally and it fixed the save issue. So in short this change not only re-breaks mac saves(at least for me it has), it means we have to manual move the save over every version.

doom.doom

Jul 21, 2018
Your decisions on their mind room 3 events should be better reflected now. do you mean mind room 2 cause i don't have room 3 open on any characters?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes