4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
I used the 10e version and played the saves there to the 18b version. Not sure If I messed something but everything seemed normal. So I guess you can?

Reactions: speedapple

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
can we finally use old save for the new update?
i just finish the 18b to see it all and now there's 19b
You can, but since the system is MV, you basically have to move the whole save folder, not just one save file. Also, it might be better to first open the game, so it makes a save folder first, then replace the new one w/ the old one.

Unless you're talking about speed's other game? If so, don't know.

Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I mean, the whole "Get people gangbaned in the tent" routine could use expanding. Just a couple still frames doesn't really have enough pay off for the premise, but otherwise it looks pretty good.
Gotcha, thanks for the feedback!

" Rika x Elaine scene added "
How can i access this scene. Made both mind room 2 but i cannot find scene
Yeap, just as Vanndril said!

I've finished the game, but one thing has me curious is what's with the watch & the days left thing.
Oh, I probably forgot to remove that, didn't clean it thoroughly enough it seems. The game was original designed to be a time limited game, like it would direct you into an ending after a certain number of days, but a lot of you guys said it was too stressful and what not, so I removed it.

Hey, there, speedapple. I have three questions regarding the new update. For Gwen and Jace's 2'nd mind room options, which of the two options will later result in the greater amount of control (and by extension, sexy time)? And for Lena's options, will the choice be used for more beyond just flavor in the future? Lastly, regarding Gwen's options...in the "alone" option, am I detecting some foreshadowing with the possibility of buckling down on Gwen's submissive and introversive tendencies instead of making her more assertive? We already have the "bratty slave" archetype in Jace and I do so love me some completely submissive and reliant slaves, but maybe I'm just seeing what isn't there.

In essence, I want to make sure I'm on the route that enables as much content as possible (and, if there's routes with alternative content, to choose the route with the content I most want on the first playthrough). And, uh, I really don't want to have to keep 6+ save files just to be efficient about seeing it all in case I make the wrong decision. :p

Thank ye.

Control either one of them and have her follow you, approach and talk to the other one then choose: Control -> Sex -> Other -> Threesome Option. This applies to all the threesomes so far...except Kay and Lily.

As far as I understand it, early on in the game's creation there were plans to have a time limit (30 days, I think), but it was disabled for testing. I'm not sure if they still plan to enable the time limit in a later update, but I'd bet on it.
Oh, go for the option that makes Gwen more outgoing and Jace to rely on her friends more. Eventually it will allow you to invite them into the mansion that you will be getting.

can we finally use old save for the new update?
i just finish the 18b to see it all and now there's 19b
Yeap, you can transfer the saves over to the new game, you always could do that. Just go into the "www" folder and copy the save folder into the new version.

Is there any consequence in the Jace mind room 2 choice?
Same question for Gwen mind room 2 choice.
Yeah haha, one of them will allow you to invite them into the mansion that you can try to unlock!

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
Nooo
You mean independent Gwen is more sexy time with Gwen? Damn, I thought it was the friend line. Well, time to restart. Should have kept another save file.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Nooo
You mean independent Gwen is more sexy time with Gwen? Damn, I thought it was the friend line. Well, time to restart. Should have kept another save file.
Oh, no, outgoing Gwen has more sexy time.
Independent Jace is the other girl haha

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
I have some suggestions, one QoL and one personal taste:
  • It would be useful to have your room or the bathroom in your house be a sex spot. Even before the mind rooms i sometimes wished there was one nearby, but now that we are bringing characters to our room regularly, it is an even bigger deal.
  • I would like it if clothes were adjustable for top and bottom separately. When there is clothing options in games like this I like to go for things like topless+jeans.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhh this game. remember back in the day where the end was in mom mind.
I quite enjoy this one since with story telling western moive style but I worry about replay part of this game
just like many game where it end BOOM no much replay stuff. hopefully this one won't be like that
also I am not a fan of total mind control stuff will there be like after while sometime having sex we can like turn mind control off to let the character know what going on and more event start from there? too much mind control just feel like I having sex with doll which I never enjoy them

or maybe just brain wash them to love me or something. I kind of forget what happen after half way through of mind control progress since been so long for this game but I guess people start to love me more? without mind control

hoping to see lust effect or drug people with aphrodisiac then un mind control to see some non mind control event

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Inazuma401

May 5, 2019
I always play this game from first version,...then version to version (On my android) and i'm found Some bug,with Controler (can't open that,always back/Nothing happened after clicking Controler,only send back and follow are working)

But that no problem,cause gameplay make Me take deep breath every New Scene and can make me think "what happen next?,what i need to do?,if i do right?, This is best adult RPGM Sometimes cheat menu have big help for me (Cause i didn't want to spend 50 days working like busy man for Some buck of money) But,i stopped playin it cause every new version,Bug on controller didn't fix...it say bug fix but Controller didn't fix (on android,dunno on windows or other)

Then,now i'm feel nostalgic when i thinking about Sexy gwen and mom...or tsundere jace...

Hope this Ver fix the Controller,cause it may First experience for me....

Inazuma401

May 5, 2019
Hei hei,Dev...on next update,can you add more character? And,i wanna to ask,what Happen after 50 days?,Last time i play it reach 46 Days,... Then,what happen after 50 days?

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Hei hei,Dev...on next update,can you add more character?
I too think that the town could make use of some more NPC, but if you mean girls to lewd, I think it will be hard since they would need a concept, profile pic, arts, events (and a home). Basically I think it would be a pain, at this point of the development... but that's just my opinion... it's all up to Smiling Dog

And,i wanna to ask,what Happen after 50 days?,Last time i play it reach 46 Days,... Then,what happen after 50 days?
at the present build, nothing
it was a time limit used in the early stages of the development

how does pregnancy work in this game?
at the moment it doesn't work, should be introduced in one or two updates, afaik

Last edited:

madaraedo

Jul 23, 2018
Did the current update removed content from the game?
Scenes with animations and the scenes from mind room doesn't seem to run for me.Tried the gallery too.
The game was fun.
Quality artist.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Version 0.20 seems to be out on svscomics. But no mega or anything nowhere as fast unfortunately.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes