4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
When youre in the puzzle with Kay you can get stuck. A reset button or something would be nice.
Use the string she gave you, that's what resets the puzzle. At least that's what I remember the dialogue saying... Been skipping it when I restart, since puzzle is easy enough, if you pay attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I do not understand how this works, I suppose I have to give eleine 3 aphrodisiacs in a day, I give it to him in the morning, but then it disappears and it is not anywhere in the town, so it is impossible for me to advance

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I do not understand how this works, I suppose I have to give eleine 3 aphrodisiacs in a day, I give it to him in the morning, but then it disappears and it is not anywhere in the town, so it is impossible for me to advance
You need 3 aphrodisiacs in your inventory, and start the process after you wake up. Each time you give her one, you have to find her again, as she (and the others) has a 'life'. Usually, Elaine is either at home, in the Plaza (the left map), or at the Stores.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone have a full save?
IF you don't want to play the game, there's a gallery (one of the books in your room), that you can just interact with, and view all the scenes, w/o having to actually see them first.

sigh... people will just answer: "my save file does not work" or "the game is easy to complete" i tried 2 times and no luck
*Shrugs* No point in full save, cuz the above, and the game is linear, if a bit grindy; you can easily just use the cheat book and walkthrough to get everyone in a couple of hours. -- As for save not working, maybe point out what system you're using.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Ah yes, all 44 pages of it. And if you're referring to the tag, it mostly means jack shit. And why do you bother replying if you're just gonna be an asshole?
i mean if you just took a little look you would have a anser :D instead of that people ask the same question so many times

Sep 6, 2018
i mean if you just took a little look you would have a anser :D instead of that people ask the same question so many times
Changelog does not explicitly say anything about that, just mentions "scene" in general. I wouldn't be asking if there was a legit answer somewhere that I could see.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes