4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Well I ran into a bug during Rika/Gwen 3some. If you choose gwen first, the scenes with rika will not happen only changes after you finish with her.

Elena/Lena 3some does look strange.They way she's angled means her boobs shouldn't even really be visible.
Got it, I'll fix it asap!

Oh I get totally get it now thanks, for a moment I thought they were some secret characters. o_o
Oh haha, yeah, in retrospect I shouldn't have mentioned grass-chan and ghost-chan.

Well, here's a half-arse attemp at a fix for Lena/Elaine 3some until the creator fixes it himself. I made 3 versions:
- one with boob removed
- one with boob slightly visible
- one with boob slightly visible and larger

It's not much, but it will help if the problem really bugs you that much.
Oh cool, thanks!

i have done both of those oh as i was replying it just kinda started working.... ok
Well, at least everything worked out haha.

Oh I missed a whole map? Wow well...that sucks :))). Thanks for the answer speedapple it's awesome how active you are with the community here on f95!
I'll make the map more obvious in the future haha, seems like it's a common problem.
I try to be here whenever I can, a large chunk of my Patrons come from here, and with the amount I'm making and the resources I need for the games, I need all the help I can get haha. It's also nice to get feedback from players that remain anonymous since some of them will give feedback without holding back.

is lena the only one with a animated scene??
Kay has one, as well as Elaine, but the animation were scrapped since more players rather have more scenes rather than animation.

Let me know if you guys have any more feedback, questions or suggestions yeah!

Reactions: Zeca Suez

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
2 questions 1 how dith this game get away with havig incest and no incest patch ? 2 how many more updates until real preggo sex and impreg stuff ?
Impreg stuff should be in v0.20 or v0.21.

Thank You.... though i saw her in the left side when looking for her rather than the right, still thanks for the help
Ah, sorry, mistyped!

can u walk in lewd colthes outside now or have sex outside
Just lewd and nude.
Yeap, just as Yamemai said! Sorry for the late response and thanks again Yamemai!

... ooor you can make them proper characters of the game *wink wink*
I vote "yes" in favor of fucking including a ghost female character and a nature loving tree hugging eco friendly girl.
Adding a new character in takes a lot of time though haha. Don't think it would be a good idea, people might say that I'm purposefully slowing things down to milk the Patrons...

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
I triggered mom + lena threesome, kay + jace threesome and rika and gwen three someone by cheats!

PPPS: Besides, Gwen instantenously become an domme-like assertive girl shocked me! and it is funny! Hahahahahahahahaha XD

LiosHaven

Mar 27, 2019
Hey is there any use for the heart of the forest?, and will there be other mind rooms, if there will be then what will be the next corruption step?, sooo many questioons xd

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Ooh cool and mu second question ? How does this gamenot have a incest patch while ir hs incest content?
I'm not sure, but I think it's cause I don't flaunt it or make their lives difficult by posting nudity or anything on the public post.

Hey is there any use for the heart of the forest?, and will there be other mind rooms, if there will be then what will be the next corruption step?, sooo many questioons xd
Oh, that might be used for a future quest, but currently it's just sold for cash. Yeap, there will be other mind rooms, the next step would focus on something personal to them.

anyone got a save? i know the game is easy BUT... the grind
Sorry man, my saves don't work unfortunately.

LiosHaven

Mar 27, 2019
I'm not sure, but I think it's cause I don't flaunt it or make their lives difficult by posting nudity or anything on the public post.

Oh, that might be used for a future quest, but currently it's just sold for cash. Yeap, there will be other mind rooms, the next step would focus on something personal to them.

Well now im more thrilled for next updates, please someone make a time machiiine xd

npcycydd

Jul 6, 2018

i saw some that worked for me on previous versions

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes