4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Here I thought they were all just the general experiences you have with the girls that they remember
What do you mean?
On a side note though, there might be a way to have gifts in the game.

I can't entre in the first room of jace, and i can't upgraded Her more lvls, the game say that i must Break Her more, but i can't lvl up more... Some ideas?
Yeap, like masterdragonson said, you just need to have her at 100 exp to enter the first room!

Reactions: Dantee94

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What do you mean?
On a side note though, there might be a way to have gifts in the game.
Well doing things with the girls that makes memories together and advances time.
Unless tending the garden with her is some euphemism for you planting your root vegetable all up in her window box it's not a lewd activity and earns as much xp as seeing her strip
Having her work as a shopkeeper is also a rather mundane activity unless you have secret plans of offering her a uniform and taking her behind the counter like JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou

Or is the XP compensation for letting them keep most of their wages? Since working solo gets you 20g but working as a 'team' only ups it to 25g, the equivalent of harvesting 5 Berries

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Well doing things with the girls that makes memories together and advances time.
Unless tending the garden with her is some euphemism for you planting your root vegetable all up in her window box it's not a lewd activity and earns as much xp as seeing her strip
Having her work as a shopkeeper is also a rather mundane activity unless you have secret plans of offering her a uniform and taking her behind the counter like JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou

Or is the XP compensation for letting them keep most of their wages? Since working solo gets you 20g but working as a 'team' only ups it to 25g, the equivalent of harvesting 5 Berries
Ah I see what you mean now! The exp you gain is more like getting experience of using a controller on her, like to give a crude example, it would be like learning to use photoshop, the more you use it, the more proficient you are with it, and when you switch to another girl, it would be like using clip studio paint, they are similar, but have differences.

LoliNep

Nov 17, 2018
I'm having trouble with Lena, whenever I talk to her at night I get the wanna have tea log. don't know if that's the log but my aphrodisiac don't go down n stuff

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I'm having trouble with Lena, whenever I talk to her at night I get the wanna have tea log. don't know if that's the log but my aphrodisiac don't go down n stuff
Oh I see! Just to check:
-Did anything happen during the event?
-Did you remember to buy inhibitors as well?
-Did you do it three times in a row?

Let me know if there are still problems if you have already done all that yeah!

Mar 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save at the end of the current content? The walkthrough in the OP didn't mention the 5 playtime requirement to give Sarah the juice, and now I'm locked out. Failing that, letting me know which variable to edit with the editor would be handy.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Does anyone have a save at the end of the current content? The walkthrough in the OP didn't mention the 5 playtime requirement to give Sarah the juice, and now I'm locked out. Failing that, letting me know which variable to edit with the editor would be handy.
0048 = True

Mar 12, 2018
0048 = True
Thanks! I found that and it worked, but what happens is Sarah refuses the juice, but when I encounter Kay right after it's as if Sarah drank the juice and came along, so I have it as "objective failed" with Sarah controlled. How is the scene different if you'd prepared properly?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Thanks! I found that and it worked, but what happens is Sarah refuses the juice, but when I encounter Kay right after it's as if Sarah drank the juice and came along, so I have it as "objective failed" with Sarah controlled. How is the scene different if you'd prepared properly?
Mostly just some dialogue changes during the scene and Jace's level 1 event would be slightly different as well.
If you have a save of before you talked to Sarah in the maze, just set variable 0030 = 5, this would make the game think you have played with her 5 times, and you'll be able to see the scene for yourself haha.

Mar 12, 2018
Mostly just some dialogue changes during the scene and Jace's level 1 event would be slightly different as well.
If you have a save of before you talked to Sarah in the maze, just set variable 0030 = 5, this would make the game think you have played with her 5 times, and you'll be able to see the scene for yourself haha.
thank you!

Reactions: speedapple

LoliNep

Nov 17, 2018
no nothing out of the ordinary happened
yes I did in fact I have more than 3
I've talked to her for 5 nights straight and at that point I reloaded my save cause I wanted better time management

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
no nothing out of the ordinary happened
yes I did in fact I have more than 3
I've talked to her for 5 nights straight and at that point I reloaded my save cause I wanted better time management
Weird, maybe send me your save and I can take a look at it, cause normally if you have more then 1 inhibitor and more than 1 aphrodisiac it should work.

Darkness339

Feb 12, 2018
I followed the instructions on how to save on Mac but I keep getting this

[20127:775:0507/150601.330283:ERROR:context_group.cc(137)] ContextResult::kFatalFailure: WebGL1 blacklisted

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
@speedapple Your game is great, I like your character design. Can you make more public use scenes for each the girls?
I'll see what I can do, but there are bad end scenes with something like that being planned though!

[20127:775:0507/150601.330283:ERROR:context_group.cc(137)] ContextResult::kFatalFailure: WebGL1 blacklisted
Ah, damm, I see, um, maybe try using this instead?
Try extracting and pasting it in the resource>www>js folder and replace the current "rpg_managers.js" file. I'll try to get some people to test it cause I'm really lost with mac. Sorry about that, the game seems to have a lot of issues with Mac, and my incompetence with iOS isn't really helping either.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
i am at "friend of little eden" quest, already asked kay for help, but when i go to talk to jace there is no update at the quest
am i making a mistake? do i have to do it at a specific hour/day?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
i am at "friend of little eden" quest, already asked kay for help, but when i go to talk to jace there is no update at the quest
am i making a mistake? do i have to do it at a specific hour/day?
Yeap, it needs to be done when she's in her room!

LetumComplexo

Aug 17, 2017

@Darkness339 I've never seen that kind of error message before. I'm trying to figure out what WebGL would have to do with executing a mkdir command in terminal.
Which version of MacOS are you running (Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, etc)?

Reactions: speedapple
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes