4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Darkness339

Feb 12, 2018
[/QUOTE]
I'll see what I can do, but there are bad end scenes with something like that being planned though!

Ah, damm, I see, um, maybe try using this instead?
Try extracting and pasting it in the resource>www>js folder and replace the current "rpg_managers.js" file. I'll try to get some people to test it cause I'm really lost with mac. Sorry about that, the game seems to have a lot of issues with Mac, and my incompetence with iOS isn't really helping either.
when I replaced the current file the game window is just a black screen

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
lol, can't believe I didn't catch it last version @speedapple if it's not too much trouble
To others: IF you read this, you might not be able to unsee the following scene. YOU"VE BEEN WARNED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
when I replaced the current file the game window is just a black screen
[/QUOTE]
That's not good. There are some new instructions in the newest update. Hopefully that well help?

lol, can't believe I didn't catch it last version @speedapple if it's not too much trouble
To others: IF you read this, you might not be able to unsee the following scene. YOU"VE BEEN WARNED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would you do this to me??!?
But on a serious note, I could probably edit it on my own.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
is there a changelog for this update
v0.18b changelog
-Added Rika's mind room 1
-Added Gwen's mind room 1
-Added Rika x Gwen threesome
-Added Rika's anal scene
-Added Kat into the replay room
-Fixed bugs, Ghost-chan and Grass-chan shouldn't appear anymore.
-Added mind room 1 events in the replay room
-Tweaked some quest markers

I updated the changelog to the OP, sorry about that!

Reactions: ado

ado

Feb 22, 2018
v0.18b changelog
-Added Rika's mind room 1
-Added Gwen's mind room 1
-Added Rika x Gwen threesome
-Added Rika's anal scene
-Added Kat into the replay room
-Fixed bugs, Ghost-chan and Grass-chan shouldn't appear anymore.
-Added mind room 1 events in the replay room
-Tweaked some quest markers

I updated the changelog to the OP, sorry about that!
thanks

Reactions: speedapple

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im hvaing isues triggering the rika and gwen mind room scenes is there something that needs to happen first?

Last edited:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Has the issue with the character only moving south on the second day been resolved with the Android version?

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Hi is there some requirement for the blacksmith/crafting to spawn? Like the level of control device or level of some character? Because I am pretty far into the game and there is no crafting or blacksmith in my game. I know he should be on the right side of the city square but there is only that old pervert staring at the lady acros the lake and the right next to him is a locked house. I am using the latest 0.18 version.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
im hvaing isues triggering the rika and gwen mind room scenes is there something that needs to happen first?
You'll need to get them to control level 3 and have have about 100 exp, just take them to your room and enter their mind via the controller!

Has the issue with the character only moving south on the second day been resolved with the Android version?
The issue seems to happen when the direction pad is held down when exiting the room, hopefully that solves it!

I cant get gwen lv2, i collect the items iin the forest but nothing.
You'll need to have her bring you to the area, the quest has to be activated via the planning book in the study.

Hi is there some requirement for the blacksmith/crafting to spawn? Like the level of control device or level of some character? Because I am pretty far into the game and there is no crafting or blacksmith in my game. I know he should be on the right side of the city square but there is only that old pervert staring at the lady acros the lake and the right next to him is a locked house. I am using the latest 0.18 version.
Oh, there's no requirement, the square is on the left side of the map, there's a whole other map on the left side of where you spawn.

:unsure: who are they ? how do I find them ? :unsure:
Oh, they're an inside joke in the server haha, there was an error with the new display system and they called the errors grass-chan and ghost-chan haha.
unknown.png

Reactions: Zeca Suez

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Well I ran into a bug during Rika/Gwen 3some. If you choose gwen first, the scenes with rika will not happen only changes after you finish with her.

Elena/Lena 3some does look strange.They way she's angled means her boobs shouldn't even really be visible.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Oh, they're an inside joke in the server haha, there was an error with the new display system and they called the errors grass-chan and ghost-chan haha.
Oh I get totally get it now thanks, for a moment I thought they were some secret characters. o_o

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
You'll need to get them to control level 3 and have have about 100 exp, just take them to your room and enter their mind via the controller!

The issue seems to happen when the direction pad is held down when exiting the room, hopefully that solves it!

You'll need to have her bring you to the area, the quest has to be activated via the planning book in the study.

Oh, there's no requirement, the square is on the left side of the map, there's a whole other map on the left side of where you spawn.

View attachment 305515
Unfortunately it doesn't because the character seems to go south even when he has not gone into a room. I can have him moving up towards his house and the character will stop moving up and begins descending south.

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Well, here's a half-arse attemp at a fix for Lena/Elaine 3some until the creator fixes it himself. I made 3 versions:
- one with boob removed
- one with boob slightly visible
- one with boob slightly visible and larger

It's not much, but it will help if the problem really bugs you that much.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Well, here's a half-arse attemp at a fix for Lena/Elaine 3some until the creator fixes it himself. I made 3 versions:
- one with boob removed
- one with boob slightly visible
- one with boob slightly visible and larger

It's not much, but it will help if the problem really bugs you that much.
imo. I think the 2nd or 3rd one works best; main reason, she is slightly angled towards Lena, and her breast aren't small, so they should 'hang', similar to her anal scene.

Unfortunately it doesn't because the character seems to go south even when he has not gone into a room. I can have him moving up towards his house and the character will stop moving up and begins descending south.
I remember something similar happening when I try running on VXA, where the key somehow locks, causing you to move in one direction without input (and can move in other directions besides the opposite of locked). -- I think the problem was w/ sticky key in my case, though it might be similar for you.
The problem should reset if you close the game, and re-open it, though it might be better to try finding the root of it.... Don't use Android, but: Do you press more than one button when moving? Like Shift+Direction (doubt this, but just making sure) What is your sticky-key setting?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i have done both of those oh as i was replying it just kinda started working.... ok

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes