4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Username7

May 1, 2017
Unfortunately, I am waiting to see if this game will become the latest victim of Patreon.
In the discord backup plans seem to be being made for that eventuality. But I'm not really in the know so I won't speak for Doggo on that front.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
In the discord backup plans seem to be being made for that eventuality. But I'm not really in the know so I won't speak for Doggo on that front.
Yeah, the dev has set up a SubscribeStar page in case Patreon targets them so it would just be a case of all their patrons moving over.

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
speedapple. Good luck buddy ive been loving the game so far. Hopefully the girls can snu snu in public in due time or the next step to upgrading the hypnosis device. Either way I'm rooting for you.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Damm, that's a lot of questions to answer haha, sorry that I'm a bit late on replying, had to do a lot of work to make up for missing Jikage Rising's release due to some family issues.

When youre in the puzzle with Kay you can get stuck. A reset button or something would be nice.
Yeap, as Yamemai mentioned, the string will allow you to reset!

speedapple Can you add public use option when use public toilet? I think you can use old public use images to make new scenes.
I'll try to find time for that hopefully, might have something better actually.

I do not understand how this works, I suppose I have to give eleine 3 aphrodisiacs in a day, I give it to him in the morning, but then it disappears and it is not anywhere in the town, so it is impossible for me to advance
Yeap, as Yamemai said, there's actually a map on the left side of town, Elaine can be found there during the afternoon!

Public updates are on the 3rd Saturday of the month.
Props to SmilingDog for making a game that has caught my attention so much that i know its release schedule.
XD

Are there any actual pregnant sex scenes in this now?
Looking to get them in in either v0.20 or v0.21! The first one should be hitting soon! Sorry about that.

Unfortunately, I am waiting to see if this game will become the latest victim of Patreon.
I hope not haha.

i feel dumb but which house is the main characters?
The one with two flower pots at the entrance haha.

Mind control eh? Sounds fun. I'll give it a DL, and let you know how I find it in a bit.
Awesome! Just let me know if you have any problems or suggestions yeah!

speedapple. Good luck buddy ive been loving the game so far. Hopefully the girls can snu snu in public in due time or the next step to upgrading the hypnosis device. Either way I'm rooting for you.
Thanks man, hopefully my income won't be affected too much cause of Patreon.

Was wondering about Lily... does picking 2nd option offer wider control over her?
One gives you access to the threesome scene and general control over her, the other one doesn't.

wasn't this abandoned?
I don't think so?

Btw guys, for those concerned about the Patreon purge, I have a as well as a set up! So hopefully enough Patrons are willing to migrate when shit hits the fan so the game can survive. On the side note, if you wanted to support the game but didn't want to be involved with Patreon, I would definitely appreciate the support! It would help now more than ever haha.

Anyway, as per usual, just let me know if there are any problems or what not and I'll try to sort them out asap!

Reactions: arelor
Jun 5, 2019
Awesome! Just let me know if you have any problems or suggestions yeah!
I mean, the whole "Get people gangbaned in the tent" routine could use expanding. Just a couple still frames doesn't really have enough pay off for the premise, but otherwise it looks pretty good.

rosenrot

Feb 1, 2018
" Rika x Elaine scene added "
How can i access this scene. Made both mind room 2 but i cannot find scene

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I've finished the game, but one thing has me curious is what's with the watch & the days left thing.

Last edited:

Vanndril

Jul 12, 2018
Hey, there, speedapple. I have three questions regarding the new update. For Gwen and Jace's 2'nd mind room options, which of the two options will later result in the greater amount of control (and by extension, sexy time)? And for Lena's options, will the choice be used for more beyond just flavor in the future? Lastly, regarding Gwen's options...in the "alone" option, am I detecting some foreshadowing with the possibility of buckling down on Gwen's submissive and introversive tendencies instead of making her more assertive? We already have the "bratty slave" archetype in Jace and I do so love me some completely submissive and reliant slaves, but maybe I'm just seeing what isn't there.

In essence, I want to make sure I'm on the route that enables as much content as possible (and, if there's routes with alternative content, to choose the route with the content I most want on the first playthrough). And, uh, I really don't want to have to keep 6+ save files just to be efficient about seeing it all in case I make the wrong decision. :p

Thank ye.

" Rika x Elaine scene added "
How can i access this scene. Made both mind room 2 but i cannot find scene
Control either one of them and have her follow you, approach and talk to the other one then choose: Control -> Sex -> Other -> Threesome Option. This applies to all the threesomes so far...except Kay and Lily.

I've finished the game, but one thing has me curious is what's with the watch & the days left thing.
As far as I understand it, early on in the game's creation there were plans to have a time limit (30 days, I think), but it was disabled for testing. I'm not sure if they still plan to enable the time limit in a later update, but I'd bet on it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes