4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

laoalalla

Sep 28, 2018
Anyone have a save that works? Tried to use some saves but they don't work. I think the global save file needs to be sent over as well. I'm after the public use route

Last edited:

morion

Jun 28, 2017
How to unlock maid et harem outfit ?
I go in tailor shop, but in buy menu i don't see this outfit.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Now just waiting for collar and more piercing choice available. The update this time feel a bit slow.

Heman96

May 22, 2018
I don't want to accidentally lose my save (I'm pretty dumb when it comes to computers). Do I just copy and paste the "save" file into the www section of the 20b download file?

Toastub

Aug 27, 2017
I tried downloading the full save and putting it in the save folder but it does not work. I was unable to load those saves afterwards, does the 0.19 save only work in 0.19?

El09

Apr 15, 2017
I cant get Gwen to level 1. I started the quest "shy of an outing", harvested almost everything and still nothing seems to trigger anything? can anybody help?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I'm confused here, speedapple, does that mean mind room 3 is open now or is that supposed to be for room 2?
Oh, it;s supposed to be mind room 2, sorry, the update was a bit hectic cause of reasons.
How to unlock maid et harem outfit ?
I go in tailor shop, but in buy menu i don't see this outfit.
Oh, yeap, pretty much what randomchanger said!

do the well quest (speak to G and pour the liquid in the well at night) and you will unlock them in the shop
Thanks for replying man!

Is there anything to actually do at the inn?
Not at the moment, there will be new bonus characters coming to the inn soon! Mostly OC by some artist that you guys might recognize haha

Now just waiting for collar and more piercing choice available. The update this time feel a bit slow.
Sorry about that.

I think I have a bug. I've bought the harem outfit for Elaine but when I control her and got to her closet and select it it says I should talk to the tailor to buy it (even though I already own it). Anyone else have that issue?
Oh, yeah, saw that error, sorry about that, it should be fixed in the next update!

I don't want to accidentally lose my save (I'm pretty dumb when it comes to computers). Do I just copy and paste the "save" file into the www section of the 20b download file?
Yeap! That's all you need to do, remember to copy the "global save" or something file as well or it won't work!

I tried downloading the full save and putting it in the save folder but it does not work. I was unable to load those saves afterwards, does the 0.19 save only work in 0.19?
It should work in all versions, did you copy everything in the save folder? You need the "global save" file as well, that's the file that tells the game that a save has been made. You could try making a save and overwriting said file with the full save (same name etc).

I cant get Gwen to level 1. I started the quest "shy of an outing", harvested almost everything and still nothing seems to trigger anything? can anybody help?
You'll need to talk to her after you harvested enough.

Reactions: Heman96

Heman96

May 22, 2018
I'm not sure if I have the public use route. I just have my save file from how I played the game. Also, I can't seem to figure out how to post my save file here. I go to attach files and I cant find my global save when I look into the www save folder for 20b. Although I can find it easily when I go to my document folder and find it from there.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes