4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Mar 31, 2018
Hey I'm on a mac and want to transfer my save from the 0.20b version to the new 0.21e update. Unfortundently I cant find how to do that. Does anyone have some advice or guide?

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
No prob! Sorry for the issue!

You can "generate" those by creating a save on the same spot as the save he gave! Hopefully that helps!

Looks like his comment disappeared, guess it's inevitable people like those will appear.

Soon

It'll probably be up for a month or so! Thanks for doing it! Getting some really insightful comments from a lot of players!
Certainly.

LetumComplexo

Aug 17, 2017
speedapple
Found an edge case bug for you, both Windows and Mac version.
When you load a game into a room with a bed (either mansion or house) and try to sleep (either for a few hours or all day) you get a TypeError "Cannot read property '_characterName' of null".
Completely repeatable in the current version of the game.
Leaving and re-entering the room "fixes" the problem until you try to load into a bedroom again.

I went back and checked some old versions of this game and this bug *does not* appear, so it's something you changed since v.020b.

Edit 1:
Also noticed that the Kay x Jace scene in the classroom can trigger on a friday when Kay isn't in the classroom.

Edit 2:
Also also, if you enter Gwen's mind in the mansion bedroom when you exit it you'll be in the house bedroom.

Last edited:

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Does controlling Sarah while upgrading Kay to level 2 affect anything other than that event?
At the moment, nothing. She appears in like...2 events, that one included, and basically just wonders when it's going to be her turn to "play the game" with you. Apparently any "content" with her will be put on hold for as long as they can given Patreon's hate boner for loli stuff.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Who do I get the clothes and sex toys from in the game?
In the west part of town. The tailor is right above the square where your mom and Lena talk to the old lady. Talk to the guy in front of the building and find his keys in the school in front of your classroom. For sex toys, go to the smithy. The building has a hammer on it's sign.

Reactions: speedapple
Jul 13, 2018
Also, went to sleep in the old house's bed, and entered a cycle of spawning at the mansion bed for day time, and it just kept looping new days without me being able to get very far

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Since you asked. Note this is more my opinion of the character and why I personally do not like do that room as being forced for her rather than a complaint of the game. Rika's character starts with her harsh behavior towards you, which as we progress with her we find out that this is due to her harboring strong feeling for the MC. In her mind this is confirm her feelings for you, we learn that her outward actions are due to wanting to be seen as normal, and if you have Jace up to level two at this point we also learn how she is not happy with the idea you being with other people while ignoring her. The last point further being driven further with Gwen's level 2 scene, and again with Mind room 1 crystal as well where she is show to be to the point of scaring away "rivals". Going from this, to being open to a threesome seems a bit much to me. Seem like she first would need to be at least okay with the idea of you being with other people(or if this was an alt path for the room rather than the full threesome route). Although I guess the parts with Jace and Gwen could be more her being left out.

While on the subject, another issue with this has to do with Mind room 2 and Elaine. I would think the issue of how Elaine is treating Rika due to Elanie's jealousy would more important and come before a threesome. Or that there is a need to open Rika up for one with Gewn before you can resolve that plot line which at this point feels unrelated(and in .20 could have been done).

Over all though not a big deal, the game is still great and I am still going to enjoy it. Oh, and thanks for the reply.
Yeah, those are very valid interpretations of her character, I agree the first mind room for her wasn't as well done as it could have been. I might take some time to redo the room in the future.

So is there anything planned for Sarah, or is she just going to be used as a pawn for the other character events?
There is something planned, but like the people said below, it'll have to come after the game is officially "over" on Patreon. Then the unofficial stuff can start. Hahahahaha

whenever i play this game, all the lewd scenes always show up in a small window in the top left corner and I can barely see anything. I am playing it on Parralels Desktop for mac btw. Haven't had any issue like this with other rpgmaker games
That's kinda weird. Gonna be a weird request, but could you take a picture of whatever is happening? First time I heard of this, so I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Hey I'm on a mac and want to transfer my save from the 0.20b version to the new 0.21e update. Unfortundently I cant find how to do that. Does anyone have some advice or guide?
The updates for Mac should be automatic.

Certainly.
Heya man, I checked the files, any chance that you edited some values? Some of the numbers don't quite match what they should be...

According to the dev, Sarah scenes will added at the end due to Patron no liking loli's.
Yeah haha.

speedapple
Found an edge case bug for you, both Windows and Mac version.
When you load a game into a room with a bed (either mansion or house) and try to sleep (either for a few hours or all day) you get a TypeError "Cannot read property '_characterName' of null".
Completely repeatable in the current version of the game.
Leaving and re-entering the room "fixes" the problem until you try to load into a bedroom again.

I went back and checked some old versions of this game and this bug *does not* appear, so it's something you changed since v.020b.

Edit 1:
Also noticed that the Kay x Jace scene in the classroom can trigger on a friday when Kay isn't in the classroom.

Edit 2:
Also also, if you enter Gwen's mind in the mansion bedroom when you exit it you'll be in the house bedroom.
Gotcha! Found the issue, and it should already be fixed in v0.21e! I'll fix the transport issue! Thanks for letting me know!

Does controlling Sarah while upgrading Kay to level 2 affect anything other than that event?
Not yet.

Who do I get the clothes and sex toys from in the game?
Yeap, just like what fanthrose said, you can get them from the shops in the west side of town!

I cant get gwen to be controlled/follow or really anything. She just keeps telling me 'dont you need to go home?' even though she isnt following me
Oh, could you let me know the location and her control level while this occurs?

Also, went to sleep in the old house's bed, and entered a cycle of spawning at the mansion bed for day time, and it just kept looping new days without me being able to get very far
That's weird, could you upload your save? That sounds kinda weird, I'll have to check it out.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Yeah, those are very valid interpretations of her character, I agree the first mind room for her wasn't as well done as it could have been. I might take some time to redo the room in the future.

There is something planned, but like the people said below, it'll have to come after the game is officially "over" on Patreon. Then the unofficial stuff can start. Hahahahaha

That's kinda weird. Gonna be a weird request, but could you take a picture of whatever is happening? First time I heard of this, so I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Heya man, I checked the files, any chance that you edited some values? Some of the numbers don't quite match what they should be...

Yeah haha.

Gotcha! Found the issue, and it should already be fixed in v0.21e! I'll fix the transport issue! Thanks for letting me know!

Not yet.

Yeap, just like what fanthrose said, you can get them from the shops in the west side of town!

That's weird, could you upload your save? That sounds kinda weird, I'll have to check it out.
The only real issue I've been having with the old house is, every time I enter and exit one of the girls minds, no matter which house I was in when I entered, I would always end up in the bedroom of the old house. It's not really a big deal. There are other issues that should be looked into before that.

Reactions: speedapple

TittySkittles

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry about the late reply! Must have missed it by mistake, sorry! I think it might be a system error, either try redownloading the game or restart the pc?

No, it's already removed, too many people were complaining about it being "stressful", so it's gone haha.
Ok that's great, that was something that would have put me off playing this again so very glad to hear haha

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
How do i get the Mansion i already worked about 6 times in the garden and i already maxed out all of the girls becuase i transfered my old save but i still can't get the mansion is there something i'm missing

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How do i get the Mansion i already worked about 6 times in the garden and i already maxed out all of the girls becuase i transfered my old save but i still can't get the mansion is there something i'm missing
Tested it, it seemed like you needed to do it one more time.

Mar 31, 2018

Yeah haha.

Not yet.

Auto saving used to work, but now it doesn't load the previous versions loaded/saved content. Again Mac version

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry about being a bit late. Anyway, take note that the save location has changed from the last version. version .20 has the save location in the application itself where .21 saves into a folder in the application support folder; the path is home>Library>Application support>Nano-Control>Saves. First make sure you have a Nano-Control and Save folder in application support, if you do it is is easy to transfer saves. To move them, go to your version .20, right clock and click "Show Package Contents" then Contents>Resources>app.nw>Save and just select and drag the save files into the other save folder in the Application support>Nano-Control. Should work fine from there.

If something does not seem to work, or you can not find a "Nano-control" folder under Application support let me know and I can see what I can do to help.

Reactions: YelloOldFellows
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes