4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
when i try get the the girl of school the game give-me error
What kind of error are you getting? Which girl btw?Also wanna check what version are you playing haha. It'll help to help me locate the issue!

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
Is there a training amount or arousal (green and red bar) that the characters should be for public sex?

alias the only final available is the lena, the others appear the mesagen not implemented yet.

I think the shop lady should be indocrinatble too.

if there will be 5 mental rooms then here is a suggestion a scene with all of them in harem clothes

ha before i forget sometimes jace creates a kage bushin and stays in the mayor's room and playing with sarah

jdean91

May 12, 2018
Is there a way to redo mind room 2 for Lena? If not I think it should be added. Didn't realize keeping Derek around to cuck some more would stop her from moving into the mansion.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
okay so big question before i download yet another mc game XD that i hope someone who have touched it can tell me

is this real mc ? as in is their mind actually being controlled or is it just another turn a girl into a lifeless thing that just moves how you tell it to
or forces her to move but keeps her mind intact ?

cause to me that aint mind control

anyway i really hope this could be another game where its the mind thoughts and how the girl acts that is being controlled but would like to know before i start getting it

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
okay so big question before i download yet another mc game XD that i hope someone who have touched it can tell me

is this real mc ? as in is their mind actually being controlled or is it just another turn a girl into a lifeless thing that just moves how you tell it to

anyway i really hope this could be another game where its the mind thoughts and how the girl acts that is being controlled but would like to know before i start getting it
You get to slowly influence their thoughts and minds, and in higher levels you can "tweak" them and have them want to do stuff like sending their husbands aways/ becoming more assertive/ turning sluttier etc. The personal endings have variations where you can enter their mind and make them want to get pregnant or avoid getting pregnant with your kid. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though, but I hope this helps.

P.S. someone else could probably explain it better than me

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
You get to slowly influence their thoughts and minds, and in higher levels you can "tweak" them and have them want to do stuff like sending their husbands aways/ becoming more assertive/ turning sluttier etc. The personal endings have variations where you can enter their mind and make them want to get pregnant or avoid getting pregnant with your kid. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though, but I hope this helps.

nah it sounds good enough to me its just that the mind control stuff where a girl is just forced to move but can still scream in her mind or where she just turns into a doll is not real mind control in my book

thats why i want more stuff like nobleman's retort if ya ever seen that before
the kinda stuff where you get to actually influence their mind make them think something is normal or change what they consider fine and so on

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

Nano-control v0.22e public release.

Sorry guys, I'll answer questions in a bit! Have to deal with some other sites for now.

Reactions: CLDꝜ and PugWug

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
version 0.21e
The new update should be able to fix it!

I have bug by Kay Quest can fix this?
The error should be fixed in the new update! Do let me know if it still appears!

Is there a training amount or arousal (green and red bar) that the characters should be for public sex?

alias the only final available is the lena, the others appear the mesagen not implemented yet.

I think the shop lady should be indocrinatble too.

if there will be 5 mental rooms then here is a suggestion a scene with all of them in harem clothes

ha before i forget sometimes jace creates a kage bushin and stays in the mayor's room and playing with sarah
The shop lady will have something soon haha. On the issue of Jace, it should be fixed in the latest version!

Is there a way to redo mind room 2 for Lena? If not I think it should be added. Didn't realize keeping Derek around to cuck some more would stop her from moving into the mansion.
Oh, sorry, not really, cause the choices would be pretty insignificant if they could be tweaked around as and when.

Oh kinda like what LightDarkness said, their mind are being influenced and altered bit by bit, they retain a large part of their personality and memories, albeit a bit distorted.

Thanks for replying!

please allow lilly to live at the mansion
She's pretty requested, I'll see what I can do in the future.

can we fuck lily yet?
Oh, you can fuck her with Kay, but nothing else other than that at the moment.

Sorry about the late reply guys, I'm getting killed by the amount of stuff I have to do with both the games lol. Anyway, let me know if there are any issues or what not yeah!

hiroshi19376277094

Mar 18, 2019
Having problems in the hide and seek at the forest, I saved but when I came back I couldn't get out of the first phase because apparently the file for the event got corrupted, I'll try to get back from a earlier save to see if it works.
Mobile edition

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
So when I went to bed to pass some time I recieved and error saying:

TypeError
Cannot read property '_characterName' of Null

Did I do something wrong?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes