4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Speaking of missing out on things, there's one thing I've come across both times i've played through it. When going through Rika's mind, there was always an empty room that just says "this may just be something she thinks might happen" or something like that. If I remember right, it's like...the last room before you actually find her to mold her mind. Is there an event I should have done before completely controlling Rika?
If my memory serves me right, it should be the event for Jace's level 2 upgrade.

Reactions: Fanthrose

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Speaking of missing out on things, there's one thing I've come across both times i've played through it. When going through Rika's mind, there was always an empty room that just says "this may just be something she thinks might happen" or something like that. If I remember right, it's like...the last room before you actually find her to mold her mind. Is there an event I should have done before completely controlling Rika?
If my memory serves me right, it should be the event for Jace's level 2 upgrade.
I remember asking about it, and yeah, that's what it is. Need see Jace's level 2 first, for it to appear.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
This happens when I walk though doors without interacting with anything but this happened in the forest right after I failed to Control Sarah.

EDIT: I have another error that kind of relates to the game and I feel like it's a bit contradictory. It always happens when I launch the game.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Started over, cuz I couldn't find my saves, and got an error when I tried to progress with Gwen (the scavenger part); not sure if it's cuz I cheated a bit (by lowering the days, so I can get Gwen on the first week).

Anyways, the error happened after I scavenged a bit, and was talking the Gwen to progress her level. -- Will see if starting over w/o cheats (besides the cheat book) will still cause it later.

Shoradin

Nov 2, 2017
Smiling Dog said:
Nano-control v0.23 Change log:

-Added Gwen's ending
-Added Jace's ending
-Fixed a series of problems
-Added Rika's stuff in advance
-Tweaked the outfit thing a bit (Cat ears should no long appear)

Reactions: speedapple

Feisei

Nov 22, 2017
The continuation for kat; an error appears when ur seeing her for the second time

*I said Kat not kay.. Kat is a secret character as to how to meet her go to the walkthrough

Prometheanic

Jan 16, 2019
Okay, I am apparently Also getting stuck on infinite RNG with no Mansion in sight. Girls are max level for 22E, 3 are preg, and I just spent 2-3 in game weeks of doing nothing But gardening. Still no mantion.

May I please get assistance? Am I doing something wrong?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
This happens when I walk though doors without interacting with anything but this happened in the forest right after I failed to Control Sarah.

EDIT: I have another error that kind of relates to the game and I feel like it's a bit contradictory. It always happens when I launch the game.
Started over, cuz I couldn't find my saves, and got an error when I tried to progress with Gwen (the scavenger part); not sure if it's cuz I cheated a bit (by lowering the days, so I can get Gwen on the first week).

Anyways, the error happened after I scavenged a bit, and was talking the Gwen to progress her level. -- Will see if starting over w/o cheats (besides the cheat book) will still cause it later.
The continuation for kat; an error appears when ur seeing her for the second time

*I said Kat not kay.. Kat is a secret character as to how to meet her go to the walkthrough
Seems to be a pretty common issue... The code has been tweaked, the error should no longer appear as of version v0.23! (Which is dropping this weekend)

Okay, I am apparently Also getting stuck on infinite RNG with no Mansion in sight. Girls are max level for 22E, 3 are preg, and I just spent 2-3 in game weeks of doing nothing But gardening. Still no mantion.

May I please get assistance? Am I doing something wrong?
Just checked your file, Rika's mind room 2 is incomplete, you need to click on the crystal again in her second mind room. The gardening thing should work then. Let me know if you have anymore issues!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
No Netori/Netorare tag despite stealing 2 married women
Oh yeah, cause generally people think of you getting cucked when they see ntr, and the staff aren't keen on adding a netori tag for some reason.

So is there actual pregnancy, or is it just in dialogue?
you get to see an image of them getting pregnant, but since pregnancy takes time.
It will only show when you choose to finish the game with one of the girls
Yeap, pregnancy is mostly an epilogue thing, you'll see which girl you managed to impregnate and a pregnant sex scene if the girl you choose to have the ending with is pregnant. Currently there are only endings for the individual girls, but the next Patron release will feature an ending with the milfs (with a pregnant variant of the scene if you get them pregnant.) The art for the other 2 trio endings are ready, and will be released after that.

Is it possible to get them pregnant through public usage?
Oh, it's not. I'm expecting A LOT of backlash if it's possible, so yeah haha.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Oh yeah, cause generally people think of you getting cucked when they see ntr, and the staff aren't keen on adding a netori tag for some reason.
Can add it to the 'Genre' spoiler, on the first page; would have it included, while people won't be confused, because it's spelled out.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
As a follow-up to my last post, is pregnancy mostly RNG, or is it a specific event for each girl?
... Quoted from like 2 posts before your's
Yeap, pregnancy is mostly an epilogue thing, you'll see which girl you managed to impregnate and a pregnant sex scene if the girl you choose to have the ending with is pregnant. Currently there are only endings for the individual girls, but the next Patron release will feature an ending with the milfs (with a pregnant variant of the scene if you get them pregnant.) The art for the other 2 trio endings are ready, and will be released after that.
If you still don't know after reading this; it's an event.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Actually no, I think I was right about the RNG. I asked again because I got to Kay's ending without any pregnancy, even though the dialogue heavily implied she wanted a baby.

Coincidentally not long after I asked I impregnated Kay through basic sex. What Speedapple means is that the majority of pregnancy content is postgame/ending stuff (i.e. if I did her ending now it'd be different than before she was pregnant). This fact actually has me hopeful, because now I have even more reasons to grind the characters I'm already max bond with.

And yes, I can read. Thanks for asking.
Sorry about the late reply was working on Jikage Rising stuff.

Yeap, after selecting the option to make her want a baby, you'll still need to actually put a baby in her haha. There will then be a chance of her getting pregnant every time you cum in her, oh also, fun fact, it's actually possible to impregnate two girls at once during a threesome XD. Anyway, yeap, it's RNG-ish, but the odds progressively gets higher the more you cum in her XD

Also please forgive Yememai, a lot of times players don't read the instructions and walkthrough, so it gets frustrating to see same questions being asked. I don't think he meant any ill will by it. It's mostly my fault for not being more specific about how it works.

Jul 16, 2019
Sorry about the late reply was working on Jikage Rising stuff.

Yeap, after selecting the option to make her want a baby, you'll still need to actually put a baby in her haha. There will then be a chance of her getting pregnant every time you cum in her, oh also, fun fact, it's actually possible to impregnate two girls at once during a threesome XD. Anyway, yeap, it's RNG-ish, but the odds progressively gets higher the more you cum in her XD

Also please forgive Yememai, a lot of times players don't read the instructions and walkthrough, so it gets frustrating to see same questions being asked. I don't think he meant any ill will by it. It's mostly my fault for not being more specific about how it works.
I mean, I was the one who didn't know how the game worked in the first place! I just read the text for Elaine's third unlock and now everything makes sense. Thank you so much for responding to my (admittedly weird) questions!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes