4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i hit the part where 3 mind room, i follow your guide but apparently it was not implemented yet.but i must say i am amaze as you already plan for the future work.GOOD work man
Some of them aren't; also which room are you heading towards? Cuz it's the top right.

Reactions: speedapple

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Hi there, does anyone know how to trigger the threesome scenes? I have finished both Elaine/lena and gwen/rika first room and i choose the option to make em want to have threesome but now they dont trigger, i know i have to control one and get her to the other room but the option won't pop, they just say they dont like doing it in front of others, so what do i do?
Also i read something about and inn and a mansion, how do i unlock those?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hi there, does anyone know how to trigger the threesome scenes? I have finished both Elaine/lena and gwen/rika first room and i choose the option to make em want to have threesome but now they dont trigger, i know i have to control one and get her to the other room but the option won't pop, they just say they dont like doing it in front of others, so what do i do?
You need to control one of them, then talk to the other and select 'sex' instead of 'follow'. The choice should show then.

As for the inn/mansion; I think you needed Rika and Elaine at mind room level [2], then work at the townhall (Jace's place; talk to her gramps) for around 5 instances.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
speedapple I don't know what you have planned for this but I want it now
View attachment 435109 View attachment 435110

Edit: He posted it on the discord. Seems like a new game.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So uh, is the character's name "Sean" by default or have the devs been watching me? I'm a little spooked because that's a weird name for an ERPG protag and it's also my name. :illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:
:illuminati: Doggo is everywhere :illuminati:

Yes this has been brought up a gazillion times past few years and the only reason (I can guess) why they don't is that they will have to fire half the Mods (because there will be way less arguments).
Haha, well, they probably have their reasons I guess.

Personal guess is that it's code added to the game before the event that uses it is made available.

That said this latest patch seemed a bit dry on content, with just the Gwen and Jace endings.
Yeap, something like that. Sorry about that, art has been a bit slow lately. The other artist have real life commitments around this timing.

Thanks! looking forward for future updates :)
Hope you like the stuff we have in store!

i hit the part where 3 mind room, i follow your guide but apparently it was not implemented yet.but i must say i am amaze as you already plan for the future work.GOOD work man
Yeap! Pretty much what Yamemai said!

Yeap, like Yememai said, but you'll need Elaine and Rika's mind room 2 completed, and talk keep working part time with the mayor. Eventually he'll offer you the mansion. A key thing to remember is that Rika's mind room 2 can only be fully completed after you finish Elaine's mind room 2! If you complete Rika's mind room 2 before Elaine, just head to Rika's mind room 2 and click on the crystal.

Some of them aren't; also which room are you heading towards? Cuz it's the top right.
Thanks for replying as usual man!

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Has anyone else gotten a "Type Error - Cannot read property '_characterName' of null" after impregnating Jace? If so, is there a solution available?

edit
it only happened while in her room at night. I did not get the error at the empty classroom location.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Has anyone else gotten a "Type Error - Cannot read property '_characterName' of null" after impregnating Jace? If so, is there a solution available?

edit
it only happened while in her room at night. I did not get the error at the empty classroom location.
There's a spoiler in the OP; though it says to 'have sex' with a character, which you did, so *shrugs*.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
There's a spoiler in the OP; though it says to 'have sex' with a character, which you did, so *shrugs*.
I did read it.
It wasn't clear to me initially that you had to reload the game, have sex with a different girl, then go try the first girl.
When I first read it, it seemed like a different listed error.
Pardon me for being tired and fapping at 4am.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I did read it.
It wasn't clear to me initially that you had to reload the game, have sex with a different girl, then go try the first girl.
When I first read it, it seemed like a different listed error.
Pardon me for being tired and fapping at 4am.
Heh, yeah it's a weird bug, as the spoiler said, and could use some explaining (for the non-techies).
Edit: For me it was intuitive; 1. Error happens, you close the game, or press F5 to reload it; 2. You load the save & error would likely happen again if you use the same girl (Cuz of some data/code/whatever being saved on the save), so you need to use a different one first; 3. problem should be fixed now.

Last edited:

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Hey guys ! Does someone have a full save or an almost complete save to spare pls ? I changed my pc and lost all the progress i've made :(

Reactions: Choyz
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes