4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
May 2, 2019
Professional dimwitted. Game no play. Fo go? Fo no go! Game breaks immediately. I would tell you more, but I don't feel like putting the work in explaining it to you when the dev themselves hasn't put the work in to make the actual game.
I dOn'T FeEl LIkE PuTtiNg The WoRk In... In other words, you just wanna bitch like a child so someone pays attention too you. How about this, GO FUCK YOUR SELF, YOU UNINTELLIGIBLE CRYBABY. It took more effort to type your drivel then it would have taken to say x is broken how might I fix it? The game works just fine if your not special and on that short bus. as proof by my completed save file I already posted earlier.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
There's a ton of content, it's hard to say as I don't know how much speedapple wants to add from here but it's probably not far from being a fully completed version
Thanks for replying!

Just discovered this game today and spent a huge chunk of my morning playing it. I only had a few bugs but otherwise I loved it.
The first bug I had was when I was able to have sex with Elaine. I think I tried changing her clothes and when I went to have sex I got an error message and the game crashed, but as a user already suggested I reset her clothes and made her strip tease at night, which forced me to go to bed and skipped the error. I didn’t have an issue after that.
My second bug was Gwen. I managed to get Elaine, Kay, Rika, and Gwen to the point where I opened every door in their minds (save the ones that aren’t implemented yet) and Kay had hypnotized her mom. Earlier I somehow accidentally went to the store and purchased 2 soy milks when trying to advance one of the events, and the option to click on the table was still there. I clicked on it again, went through the same scene where you have sex with Gwen, only this time you get caught? Unless there are actually 2 scenes here? After this Gwen won’t interact with me anymore. I can still bring up her dialogue box and select an action, but nothing happens afterwards.

All in all I love the game. Does anyone know if the pregnant scenes are only end game content? I love preggo scenes, but I wish more games would make them a regular feature instead of an end game scene. That would be the only thing I would add if I could.
Ah, the first bug might have been some leftover information that needed to be "rebooted". Would you happen to remember what error message came up? I'll see if it was cause by some mistake I made!
The second is a serious error, I found the error, it was cause by some oversight on my end. Sorry about that. It should be fixed in the next update, in the meantime, I could fix your save for you, it was my fault after all.

The pregnant scenes are only end game content unfortunately, bit difficult to implement them into the main game due to a number of (mostly logical/timeline) reasons, sorry...

This might seem like a pointless question but d’ya think the artist’d consider doing a Kay x Sarah scene, even if it’s just a mod? (I mean all the groundwork is there...)
Pretty much what alex said haha.

that did the trick thanks!
Awesome! Glad to hear that!

That'll probably happen, speedapple mentioned the possibility of Sarah scenes, but only after this game is off Patreon funding. That said, I cannot speak for the artist or for speedapple on that. I can speak as to the reason, Sarah is that reason and why scenes with her need to wait until after funding on Patreon stops is obvious, scenes with her would be a violation of Patreon's ToS.

They aren't just end game content, they are specific to endings. You never see them pregnant in game, just during the ending if you manage to impregnate them.

speedapple game breaking bug in 0.25c. I went to sleep and got "TypeError Cannot read property '_characterName' of null" and it does pop up consistently. Looks like that bug still exists, I hate when they just won't die.
HOW. HOW IS IT STILL ALIVE?! This bug is like the Rasputin of Nano-control. It just won't die dammit. Though I suspect it might be a leftover error, did the bug appear again after the first time you see it?

Is there a guide anywhere?
There's a walkthrough, the link should be on the first page!

I dOn'T FeEl LIkE PuTtiNg The WoRk In... In other words, you just wanna bitch like a child so someone pays attention too you. How about this, GO FUCK YOUR SELF, YOU UNINTELLIGIBLE CRYBABY. It took more effort to type your drivel then it would have taken to say x is broken how might I fix it? The game works just fine if your not special and on that short bus. as proof by my completed save file I already posted earlier.
Ah dang, let's just drop it. Nothing to be gained from this I think.

Sorry about the late reply guys, been busy with the update, loads of stuff to rewrite for the branching endings. It's a real pain. Let me know if you guys have anymore problems yeah! I'll try to fix them asap!

Reactions: Pastafarian51

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for replying!

Ah, the first bug might have been some leftover information that needed to be "rebooted". Would you happen to remember what error message came up? I'll see if it was cause by some mistake I made!
The second is a serious error, I found the error, it was cause by some oversight on my end. Sorry about that. It should be fixed in the next update, in the meantime, I could fix your save for you, it was my fault after all.

The pregnant scenes are only end game content unfortunately, bit difficult to implement them into the main game due to a number of (mostly logical/timeline) reasons, sorry...

HOW. HOW IS IT STILL ALIVE?! This bug is like the Rasputin of Nano-control. It just won't die dammit. Though I suspect it might be a leftover error, did the bug appear again after the first time you see it?

Sorry about the late reply guys, been busy with the update, loads of stuff to rewrite for the branching endings. It's a real pain. Let me know if you guys have anymore problems yeah! I'll try to fix them asap!
Not only did it appear again, it won't stop appearing. It happens any time I go to sleep.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks for replying!

Appreciate the response, I gotta say i really enjoyed this game so far. Im looking forward to any future updates/projects.

Reactions: speedapple

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
That'll probably happen, speedapple mentioned the possibility of Sarah scenes, but only after this game is off Patreon funding. That said, I cannot speak for the artist or for speedapple on that. I can speak as to the reason, Sarah is that reason and why scenes with her need to wait until after funding on Patreon stops is obvious, scenes with her would be a violation of Patreon's ToS.

They aren't just end game content, they are specific to endings. You never see them pregnant in game, just during the ending if you manage to impregnate them.

speedapple game breaking bug in 0.25c. I went to sleep and got "TypeError Cannot read property '_characterName' of null" and it does pop up consistently. Looks like that bug still exists, I hate when they just won't die.
Yeah I realised that might be the case which is why I suggested it as a stand alone mod or something (I know just how annoying Patreon’s ToS’ are, they’ve caused many a problem for many great game developers in the past). Regardless though, I’m enjoying the game all the same :D

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hehaha it been long time and I seeing pregnancy tag here.

game really coming along now is it? I hope we get to see our child and get to more sex and dirty talk right after. I really hope there is like able to make our girls do dirty talk to player where like in during sex or when turn on and there like not the same line. so there player would feel attract to them like being seduce stuff or even drama after like trying to 3P or 3 some. like after player being another girl and tell them to watch having sex with someone else. the one who watching will start to masterbate and then that cause mine control to wear off after they climax or while watching (not fully finish masterbate training cause this to happen or etc. depend on something else).

they get mad and like player can seduce them there for pure sex with them and being of light mind control event here where instead of total mine control they will become addict to sex instead of mine control or etc.

I can not play the game right now in the time I make this comment due to personal issue(learn to drawing my own hentai since very few please me rape,ntr,non lovers gangbang etc.)

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hehaha it been long time and I seeing pregnancy tag here.

game really coming along now is it? I hope we get to see our child and get to more sex and dirty talk right after. I really hope there is like able to make our girls do dirty talk to player where like in during sex or when turn on and there like not the same line. so there player would feel attract to them like being seduce stuff or even drama after like trying to 3P or 3 some. like after player being another girl and tell them to watch having sex with someone else. the one who watching will start to masterbate and then that cause mine control to wear off after they climax or while watching (not fully finish masterbate training cause this to happen or etc. depend on something else).

they get mad and like player can seduce them there for pure sex with them and being of light mind control event here where instead of total mine control they will become addict to sex instead of mine control or etc.

I can not play the game right now in the time I make this comment due to personal issue(learn to drawing my own hentai since very few please me rape,ntr,non lovers gangbang etc.)
The pregnancy is endings only, not in gameplay for reasons related to the time frame in which the game takes place.

Reactions: speedapple

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Does anyone else’s game glitch with Kay? For starters her quest glitched so I couldn’t follow her on Friday. I then continued to rank her up to level 4 even after that & went to start her ending. The game glitched & now it’s reset her level to 0 for some reason.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Urgh, well I don't expect much from RPG maker game. but I finally have time to play the game now so my journey of revisiting game shall start here!

I hoping in the end there will be extra sex scene like in Fallen: Makina and the City of Ruins

Do not spoil me anything if u have read this. I hate spoiler since Harry Potter book incident

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Is there gonna be a content for the two girls at the inn? Also goodjob keeping your promise to buy a steak for your doggo for reaching your goal..

Slaybrood

Aug 20, 2017
I'm encountering the "TypeError: Cannot read property '_characterName' of null"

I started a New Game. I first encountered this during the sex scene with Elaine. Screen just froze up. I closed it and launched it again. Loaded my save file and got a BJ from Elaine then got this error. Tried to start a New Game then got the same error when Kay was going to lead me to the classroom.

EDIT: Nevermind. I used the previous patch to fix it. So far, it hasn't given me any trouble.

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Does anyone else’s game glitch with Kay? For starters her quest glitched so I couldn’t follow her on Friday. I then continued to rank her up to level 4 even after that & went to start her ending. The game glitched & now it’s reset her level to 0 for some reason.
Heya man, what do you mean that you couldn't follow her on Friday?

where's android save data location.?? . i try searching on : android/data .. but cannot found it
The saves can't be edited in Android, it uses a save file that's different from RPGM, so it can't be transferred unfortunately.

Is there gonna be a content for the two girls at the inn? Also goodjob keeping your promise to buy a steak for your doggo for reaching your goal..
Yeah, there are some content planned for the girls in the Inn haha.
And thanks! He enjoyed the steak XD

I'm encountering the "TypeError: Cannot read property '_characterName' of null"

I started a New Game. I first encountered this during the sex scene with Elaine. Screen just froze up. I closed it and launched it again. Loaded my save file and got a BJ from Elaine then got this error. Tried to start a New Game then got the same error when Kay was going to lead me to the classroom.

EDIT: Nevermind. I used the previous patch to fix it. So far, it hasn't given me any trouble.
That great to hear! Sorry I couldn't respond sooner!

Nano-control v0.26c update please!
The public release will be out this weekend!

Sorry for the late reply guys! Been super busy!

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Heya man, what do you mean that you couldn't follow her on Friday?

The saves can't be edited in Android, it uses a save file that's different from RPGM, so it can't be transferred unfortunately.

Yeah, there are some content planned for the girls in the Inn haha.
And thanks! He enjoyed the steak XD

That great to hear! Sorry I couldn't respond sooner!

The public release will be out this weekend!

Sorry for the late reply guys! Been super busy!
Yeah, I got the info about where she goes hiding on Fridays & even tried confronting her about it but not only does she not react (even when I when I start a new game, nothing happens).

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
When I try to sleep I get:

TypeError
Cannot read property'_characterName' of null

Any idea how to fix it?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes