4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
First you need to try to talk to Gwen in the Morning during classroom. Then you get the Quest for Rika. As told in the Patreon Walkthroughthen you need to talk with Rika under control in her room until she mentions her bear. Than you need in the morning when Gwen came to Rika after school first talk to Elaine about the bear and then to Rika in Classroom.
Ah, thank you figured i was missing something

Reactions: Konstantinus

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
When i try either the good or bad Harem endings the message shows up that
"It does feel like I'm forgetting something…"
Am I missing something or will this be added in a later version?

Okay so, i went to get the walkthrough on how to proceed.
It does mention how to get the good ending, but if you fuck up during it you get the bad ending or how do you unlock that?

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
When i try either the good or bad Harem endings the message shows up that
"It does feel like I'm forgetting something…"
Am I missing something or will this be added in a later version?

Okay so, i went to get the walkthrough on how to proceed.
It does mention how to get the good ending, but if you fuck up during it you get the bad ending or how do you unlock that?
Good Ending is just the same unlocked as bad ending only with the difference, that in Bad you do not configure Controller before talking to G.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Am I going to have to start over? I see no differences between 26 and 27 on the endings. G just gives the normal buy or chat options and only gives the normal line when chatting. There is nothing triggered by either going into the controller or the planning book as well and the only ending options are teen, MILF, Harem, and each character's individual ending. If I have to start over, I think I'll wait until something more significant is in to make it worthwhile.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Am I going to have to start over? I see no differences between 26 and 27 on the endings. G just gives the normal buy or chat options and only gives the normal line when chatting. There is nothing triggered by either going into the controller or the planning book as well and the only ending options are teen, MILF, Harem, and each character's individual ending. If I have to start over, I think I'll wait until something more significant is in to make it worthwhile.
Did you read through the Walkthrough? Good and Bad Endings are triggered only after interacting with some books starting in the first floor of the school that is open since this update. The planing book has nothing to do for good or bad endings.

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
Is there sex on the street already? I mean option where is you may have sex with npc while walking around the city with this npc?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did you read through the Walkthrough? Good and Bad Endings are triggered only after interacting with some books starting in the first floor of the school that is open since this update. The planing book has nothing to do for good or bad endings.
No, I didn't. I've been trying to find everything without it. Must have misinterpreted some comments I read here. EDIT: Okay, found the issue, I hadn't checked the last spot enough times to see everything.

Last edited:

Heman96

May 22, 2018
I think some of the girls are broken in my save and that I can't go through a couple of their final mind rooms to level them up to 4. I check the controller and it says that they are all ready for an upgrade but i can't enter their final room. Lena, Gwen, and Kay won't let me into their final rooms to level them up to 4. Is there anything that I might be missing? Their arousal are all less than 50. If that is why, how do i increase it? I never put that much attention into arousal.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think some of the girls are broken in my save and that I can't go through a couple of their final mind rooms to level them up to 4. I check the controller and it says that they are all ready for an upgrade but i can't enter their final room. Lena, Gwen, and Kay won't let me into their final rooms to level them up to 4. Is there anything that I might be missing? Their arousal are all less than 50. If that is why, how do i increase it? I never put that much attention into arousal.
As long as it says they are ready, all you should have to do is enter the room. I think the requirement is 400 EXP or something like that. If it isn't letting you in, either it is bugged into telling you they are ready when they are not or it is bugged into continuing to act as if they aren't ready when they are. Either way, the only real fix is to start over from either the beginning or a save where you didn't have this issue.

Heman96

May 22, 2018
As long as it says they are ready, all you should have to do is enter the room. I think the requirement is 400 EXP or something like that. If it isn't letting you in, either it is bugged into telling you they are ready when they are not or it is bugged into continuing to act as if they aren't ready when they are. Either way, the only real fix is to start over from either the beginning or a save where you didn't have this issue.
Ah shit, i gotta restart then. Thanks for heads up.

Reactions: alex2011

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Just wondering if there was any use for the Heart of the Forest yet, or if it's still just useful for pawning off? Also, is it just me or does the inspection mode not really work? I go to inspection mode and the girl's nowhere to be seen on the screen.

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I can't open it on my Mac, the Error is "The application “Game” can’t be opened." . Anyone know how to fix it?
Oh, another reason might be due to the default extractor, some people reported the default extractor messing up the game files.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Careful, people! Once you learn a true joy of "WASD" control in RPGM-game, it will never be the same again!
NEVER!!
Haha, glad you liked it, sorry it took so long to implement.

Not quite. SmilingDog has mentioned in the past that Jikage rising updates aren't likely to increase due to the time it takes to get art/animations commissioned. There is also the fact that nano-control isn't actually done yet with more content for the main girls (he's adding a bj scene for elaine next build for example) as well as secondary characters like Sarah?, Lily?, the two inn guests? and shopkeeper? having potential content.

Also even if nano-control was finished, SmilingDog is also working on a new game called Apollo Lexicon

Edit: Looking at the inn guests I know that Erika is a cameo from Spiral Clicker, does anyone know where Haru is from?
Erika is also a recurring characters in hypnohub haha, thought it would be fun to have her in, Haru is an OC by Aiy, specifically Aiy draws her a lot, she's kinda like Aiy's mascot to some extent haha.

having a hard time what the goodending I have all girls at Lv4 and knowledge at 20
Ah, you might have missed some of the notes scattered in the maps.

Is there any way to skip/cheat the puzzles i am not a patient man when it comes to moving puzzles and the flames for the mom quest are annoying me?
Oh, a hint would be that the flames don't do anything to you if you stand still, like how the mind won't actively kick you out if they don't see you doing anything XD

so how does the pregnancy system work? so after cuming into them for x amount of time they get impregnanted or somthing and after certain amount of days do they show it? Is there a time when they have the baby and stop being pregnant or are they permantly pregrnant for the rest of the game?
It's only an ending. Cum in them a certain number of times and they will be pregnant during the endings. They will never be shown pregnant in game due to there not being enough time from beginning to end for their pregnancy to get that far. The most you will see in game is a cut in of an egg being fertilized.
That and if you impregnate every main girl in the ending you impregnate every other girl shown in the scene, so for example when you impregnate Gwen and Rika, in Class Ending going to be teacher and some other classmates pregnant too. But if you for example would have only impregnate one like for example only Kay but not Jace then in Teen Ending going neither Alexis nor Lily pregnant. If you manage to impregnate all 6 main Girls and look at any Ending except Good, Harem and mayby Bad Ending (sorry but Bad Endings are not my cake) then you get another scene where all 6 of them are there with a little Preg tale.
Yeap, pretty much what alex and Konstantinus said! Couldn't have said it better! Thanks for answering guys!

kids hear never go anywhere with a depressive clown who was found in the forest! especially in an abandoned ominous house!
You think they would learn by now after all those Stephen King books.

Looks interesting! How much more content is coming for this?
Ah, we are almost wrapping up, the main lines are done, just adding in flair events, bonus scenes for the bonus girls and all that.

Just wondering if there was any use for the Heart of the Forest yet, or if it's still just useful for pawning off? Also, is it just me or does the inspection mode not really work? I go to inspection mode and the girl's nowhere to be seen on the screen.
Ah, there will be something for it in the next update! Also any chance you're playing on mobile? A lot of the features aren't compatible on mobile unfortunately.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Oh, another reason might be due to the default extractor, some people reported the default extractor messing up the game files.

Haha, glad you liked it, sorry it took so long to implement.

Erika is also a recurring characters in hypnohub haha, thought it would be fun to have her in, Haru is an OC by Aiy, specifically Aiy draws her a lot, she's kinda like Aiy's mascot to some extent haha.

Ah, you might have missed some of the notes scattered in the maps.

Oh, a hint would be that the flames don't do anything to you if you stand still, like how the mind won't actively kick you out if they don't see you doing anything XD

Yeap, pretty much what alex and Konstantinus said! Couldn't have said it better! Thanks for answering guys!

You think they would learn by now after all those Stephen King books.

Ah, we are almost wrapping up, the main lines are done, just adding in flair events, bonus scenes for the bonus girls and all that.

Ah, there will be something for it in the next update! Also any chance you're playing on mobile? A lot of the features aren't compatible on mobile unfortunately.
As it turns out, i just needed to get the girls to the next level of assimilation to truly use the inspection mode, and that's good to know about the Heart of the Forest.

Reactions: speedapple
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes