4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
I am trying to do the pet play thing and keep getting looped back and the event wouldnt finish? What do I do?
I half want to just wait for the next update and enter the saves from the last update I have!
Assuming you actually managed to give G the heart of the forest and add serum into the well at night, it should unlock pet play. Enter the girls middle mind door and there should be a pet play option with the crystal. After interacting with the well, pet play should be unlocked.

The quest does seem to be slightly bugged for me in that even after unlocking pet play, I still have the heart of the forest in my inventory and talking with G will loop the dialogue where you give him heart and he gives you the serum for the well. Though this does not affect the actually pet play mechanic.

Last edited:

GhostMonster

Sep 5, 2019
Assuming you actually managed to give G the heart of the forest and add serum into the well at night, it should unlock pet play. Enter the girls middle mind door and there should be a pet play option with the crystal. After interacting with the well, pet play should be unlocked.

The quest does seem to be slightly bugged for me in that even after unlocking pet play, I still have the heart of the forest in my inventory and talking with G will loop the dialogue where you give him heart and gives you the serum for the well. Though this does not affect the actually pet play mechanic.
Oooohhhhh! Thank you! I was so confused! But this clears a lot up!!!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there should be an way to change the impregnation setting
What impregnation setting? The mind room that controls whether the girl allows you to knock her up? Allowing that to be changed wouldn't make much sense. You are making a pretty big change to the girl's mind, so that has to come at a cost. The cost is you can't go back on it once you have decided to make her permit impregnation. It's not like convincing her to willingly become pregnant, where you can change your mind later. The only way to not get her pregnant once the mind room is set is to not cum inside her.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I have Gwen bug... I can't level up 2 to 3... I can't control her... Well... I have to restart it. T0T
Were you able to fix the bug?

Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/hud/pictures/momnudehypno_1.png
que hago
Oh, that' s a new one, where did the bug appear btw?

Hmm need to updgrade sex scenes dick looks like shadow ???
Quests are kinda hard :)
Ah yeah, the character didn't have a design and we had some issues in the start of the game, which kinda resulted in that.

question . . how many bonus girls do we gain in our harem?
Pretty much what Gfih100 said!

A question about your new doujinshi patreon, is it all going to be focused on Mind Control like your games? and is it going to be many artists working in many doujins or do you have one main artist?
Ah, it's mostly focused on MC, there will be a couple of doujins, but each "series" will be drawn by 1 artist, i.e. the artist for all Fairy Tail doujins will be drawn by the same guy, the artist are mostly artist of the game that don't have any ongoing work in the game, basically so they have a steady stream of commissions.

Patiently waiting for new girls....
Working on it!

there should be an way to change the impregnation setting
Pretty much what Alex said though, the decisions won't mean much if you can constantly change them, they kinda lose their significance.

Smilingdog releases a public build of Nano-control whenever he releases a patreon build of his other game: Jikage Rising. The current ETA for the next patreon build of Jikage Rising is March 21st so that should be the release of the public build for Nano-control.

Dates taken from .

TLDR: ETA is March 21

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for answering man!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Just a question about apollo uhh.. Game hehe I can't remember the whole title.. Is there gonna be a demo for this year?
Ah yeap, definitely, been working on it in my spare time, there should be a demo right before Nano-control ends.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Come cast your vote if you're interested!
I recorded an answer in the actual poll, but I'll go ahead and say it here as well as it could be a nice topic to discuss for any who want to. I answered that Nano-control should continue because there are multiple characters with very little or absolutely no content. It would be fine if there were more characters that these girls could blend in with, but they have even gotten character sprites on screen at this point and some have even been mentioned as possibly getting content at some point. I don't believe it is fair to tease the possibility without actually implementing the content unless the possibility was specifically said to be very low to begin with. That was not the case here as there was no indication that they possibly would not get content and there are not enough background characters for these girls to blend in. I am perfectly fine with this game taking much longer between builds after it goes off of Patreon if that's what it takes to get the content.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Ah yeap, definitely, been working on it in my spare time, there should be a demo right before Nano-control ends.
You mentioned cypress is the one who will design the characters so I'm kinda excited since I like one of his games... I'll expect it to be a good game after nano control ends ( still kinda sad that nano control will come to an end but i'm completely satisfied)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
You mentioned cypress is the one who will design the characters so I'm kinda excited since I like one of his games... I'll expect it to be a good game after nano control ends ( still kinda sad that nano control will come to an end but i'm completely satisfied)
Think you might have the wrong game haha, I didn't work with Cypress on the game XD
Tons of respect for him though!

Mac version isn't working.

Edit: Downloading from MEGA works, the other download locations don't.

Great game!
Ah, might need to report the links to the mods!

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I can't find Elaine for her second dose of the aphrodisiac in hte afternoon. She's not at home, and I don't know where to find her.....

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes