4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

kijobeam

May 23, 2020
Just about completed the game and for some odd reason, it just froze up and crashed and my saves got erased, anyone got a completed save? Thank you

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
So, question about the Pet Play. There isn't any new scenes with that? Its just them following you around? Can't even have sex with them during it.

Kinda lame honestly.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Nothing happening even if talk with Sarah she just saying script phrases without any choice. When i'm trying to talk with with jace in her room like in walkthrough said, she acting normal and same for Kay. I'm check everyday, but it's all the same. I'm tried restart quest and talk with Kay again on chose 'Do it alone' but none of this matters, quest don't start.

Edit: Figured that out, chances to start dialogue with Jace was low, last i tried like 10 times and thought there is no dialogue.
speedapple

To avoid confusion:
~1 game week prior to the attached save file, I hacked the 'Upgrade Events' trigger in 'CommonEvents.json' to lower upgrade levels to 40,75,100 respectively (for all girls), therefore the attached file will NOT show Gwen ready for upgrade after one more BJ in an un-hacked file. Should not change the problem which had occurred before in un-hacked game. She is nowhere to be found.

Rather than alter my strategy, I temporarily lowered Gwen's Level 2 upgrade level to 60, went to the planning book, initiated the Shopkeeper quest for soy milk, raised Gwen to Level 2, and returned the re-hacked file to the prior hacked version. I'm still convinced the problem is un-related to the hack. (BTW, if relevant, this is a WinXP machine using the nw-js.exe mentioned in a prior post.)

Not sure if that info helps, but thought you should know.
Yeap, thanks, found the issue and it's definitely fixed, there was a dupe event killing it.

tried using search box, but don't see any mention of it here yet, though i might just be searching for the wrong terms. anyone know what you have to do to see the last scene in Rika's lvl3 mindwalk? the room with a bit that looks like your room? i know Elaine's lvl3 has a scene that only shows if you've done Rika's lvl1. and can anyone tell me what other events give extra scenes in the other girl's lvl3 mindwalks?
Ah, it's pretty much what doomgloom said!

All I gotta say is that with Sarah coming, the game has truly reached perfection. Although I just gotta ask, it Sarah being given a route like the other girls?
Probably not, she'll be a bonus character, kinda like Lily, Kat, Emma etc.

1.01 is going to be my most anticipated version for this game, can't wait. I don't even care how in depth you get as long as she gets something, so I'm glad she's still green lit as far as getting content. It just doesn't feel right not having scenes after we even gave her serum.
Yeah, was pretty conflicted about this, but a lot of players were asking for it.

Stupid question, but are there any primary differences in terms of game play and plot between making Gwen more outgoing or independent? All other characters seem to have a change at Mind Stage 2 (Elaine is more open to threesomes, Lena ditches her husband etc.), but I'd like to know whats meant to change here and if it reflects actual game play. Don't want to lock myself out of any scene variants.....
Ah, it's mostly to make her move in with you!

Since no-one else said much about this yet, i poked around, and eventually manage to figure some things out, so here's what i got, for anyone else wondering;
Level 3 Mindwalk extra scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very nice list my man.

Got another question, when we own the Mansion, is i possible to invite Lily or Sarah to the mansion? I dount the latter is an option due to her age and her parents, but can we get Lily to move in after we get Kay to move? If not right now, will this be added in the future? Seems a shame to leave her alone at her old place, especially since she now has scenes.
No, Lily has no move in option at this time and there aren't enough rooms to add her. Sarah's age won't be a problem much longer, meaning 1.0.1, but the lack of rooms eliminates her moving in as a possibility as well. Unless Speed adds a couple rooms, of course.
I didn't even consider that, good point.
Ah. Probably won't add it, but if you're interested, train made a really impressive mod for the game in our discord server!

So, question about the Pet Play. There isn't any new scenes with that? Its just them following you around? Can't even have sex with them during it.

Kinda lame honestly.
Ah, sorry about that...

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Yeap, thanks, found the issue and it's definitely fixed, there was a dupe event killing it.

Ah, it's pretty much what doomgloom said!

Probably not, she'll be a bonus character, kinda like Lily, Kat, Emma etc.

Yeah, was pretty conflicted about this, but a lot of players were asking for it.

Ah, it's mostly to make her move in with you!

Very nice list my man.

Ah. Probably won't add it, but if you're interested, train made a really impressive mod for the game in our discord server!

Ah, sorry about that...
do you have sort of a timeline for when we can expect sarah? Also, do you have any other projects coming to replace NC?

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
Its okay, Dog. The game's great, just felt silly going to all the work of getting another heart and not getting any scene rewards.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
do you have sort of a timeline for when we can expect sarah? Also, do you have any other projects coming to replace NC?
Sarah will likely be coming in about 2(?) more updates.
And yeap! Actually have a new project coming to replace NC, it's called The Apollo Lexicon, gonna be about the MC trying to take over an island due to reasons. Here's a sample of one of the girls you'll meet.
scientist1 test.png scientist1.png
And the planned UI:
sample map UI.png

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What happened to public release of 0.3 of Nanocontrol ?? Or should we wait till July?

Nano-control (Public release ETA:13th June, Patron release ETA:6th June)

-More Haru stuff

-More Erika stuff

-Emma stuff

-Bug fixes if any

Reactions: Tenmocho

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
What happened to public release of 0.3 of Nanocontrol ?? Or should we wait till July?

-More Haru stuff

-More Erika stuff

-Emma stuff

-Bug fixes if any
guess it got delayed? i would like to know myself

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

-More Haru stuff

-More Erika stuff

-Emma stuff

-Bug fixes if any
guess it got delayed? i would like to know myself
I got the dates wrong, my bad, it was supposed to be June 20th, the 3rd weekend as always.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes