3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I mean, it translated (I assume) senpai as senior. Its pretty jarring... "you can do it, senior!"
I mean... that is an applicable translation. It just sounds weird grammatically because it's overtly formal for English speakers.

"Senpai" as a word is in a weird spot where it's utterly unusable in English dialogue both translated and not, but people only notice that when it's translated because it's now a familiar word to them even though the usage or grammar structure didn't change.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I mean, it translated (I assume) senpai as senior. Its pretty jarring... "you can do it, senior!"
I dont really find an issue with it, it describes a person of a higher hierarchial structure than you so it makes sense, "you can do it, senpai!" Sounds more unnatural and ill say cringey in english

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
Holy shit noa is fucking useless, the only thing she does is get status effects :KEK:
she gets stronger as you unlock more scenes with her. Try taking her all the way to a rest zone while she has a status, you'll get special scenes and buff her stats.

For example, the first time you take her to a rest zone while paralyzed, you'll learn how to cure paralysis in combat. The second time, you'll get a scene and +1 to a stat. You might have to progress further in the dungeon/story to unlock some of the later scenes though. Try taking her to rest zones with various statuses after clearing floor 15.

I'm at floor 25 and she does like 7 with all her abilities, I could probably get her to 9 if I really go for all the scenes.

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
can i ask how long the gameplay is?
What do you call a deer with no eyes? Just kidding, I've been playing it for a few hours (with frequent breaks) and I've reached a point where Nao says something like "Oh I think we're near the end". Your overall time may vary since this is kinda a roguelite, but I'd say it falls into the 2-10 hour category, probably somewhere around 4 or 5 hours?

Reactions: flannan

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Can you tell me how to add tags? I'd like to add relevant tags as I play the game (the tags I originally used are mostly the ones from the DLsite official page), and it would be nice to know for future reference if I upload more games.
You can't. Just report missing tags. Bottom left of the thread "Report" -> "Game update" -> put the missing tags into the More information box. seperated by a comma like in the Genre spoiler so we can easily add them.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
dam dont they know they can make games in color nowdays
I assume they're trying to "copy" the Inusuku's Monochrome life series popularity.
Crazy Nirin was known to for their massive tittied girls, so this is very different from their usual works.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes